Naturally Stefanie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good day!

Just looking for any others who follow naturally Stefanie. I’ve followed her for a few years now (I’ve been vegan for 6 myself, veggie since the age of 4). I’m also really interested to talk to anyone who has signed up for her vegan asethics website!

I've heard that like so many vegan YouTubers she isn't vegan.

I don't know about her website. But she was selling an ebook with 20 banana ice cream recipes for £20! It's just frozen bananas with other things added. Think she's another con artist. Don't buy these short and expensive ebooks - espically not the diet ones as many push dangerous diets that they don't even follow.

I had a little search and couldn't find much on her bar one thread with one post.

She honestly does my tits in so much and to make it worse I actually know/knew her. We grew up together. Everything about her Instagram presence and life is so completely fake it's laughable that people buy it. She also believes she is some sort of A list celeb, and that's not an exaggeration.

When she bought that house a few years ago there was the inevitable YouTube video where she repeatedly said "they had designers in". The house was a show home, a bloody show home. They had no say in the interior, the decor, the finishes, none. I visited the place, as did a multitude of people.

Her wedding? She posted pictures of one venue and pretended to book it but then booked somewhere else because, and I quote, she was "scared her fans might gate crash if they knew". That is directly from her sisters mouth. The venue they booked was also cheaper, but still eye wateringly expensive, and didn't live up to the "look how rich" vibe.

Her whole ethical vegan stance and then leases a bloody Range Rover and her husband drives a big Audi, hardly environmentally friendly. Plus all the flights she takes each year.

She is a 'fitness influencer' who showcases extraordinarily bad form on her videos and also has a website dedicated to fitness and nutrition, yet she isn't qualified. She started that and sold meal and workout plans without any qualifications and told no one until they signed up. I'm still not too sure she's qualified but likes to pretend she is.

And to top it off all the bloody ads and discount codes, plus her affiliation with a MLM.

Reactions: 6
Going to agree with you here! She really does prance around Glasgow as if she owns the place. I wonder if she'll ever cross paths with Jamie Geniveve, they got their wedding dresses from the same place, but Jamie has a much bigger presence online.

I think Stefanie is still with Gymshark as her USP is she's Scottish and vegan.

Reactions: 2
I knew her a good decade or more ago, both as teenagers interested in the same sport, and she was such a humble and quiet girl.

She once did a 'photoshoot' to promote Gymshark using the wall flanking the entrance to her neighbourhood as the backdrop. Who does that!?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cant believe this thread is so dead when this girl has been straight up scamming for years. Since the start of VA she's made cancellation shady, ignores members requests to cancel, continues to take their money for months, deletes all posts detailing her wrong doing and never, ever addresses it...

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for years but seen that loads of people have issues with cancellation, so I didn't sign up. She deletes all the complaints!

Intrigued by people thinking she isn't vegan though?!

She's at it again today deleting complaints on the VA fb page - how is she getting away with this?

I used to really like her and did join VA in the beginning for one challenge but the repetitive meals meant it just wasnt for me. Luckily I wasnt charged after I cancelled like others have been.

I'm also intrigued that people are saying she's not actually vegan!

Oh noooo. I've always liked her so I was dreading seeing a thread pop up on her. I will say, she is genetically blessed to not carry any fat on her stomach and I think she gained a lot of her following for the abs alone. However I do appreciate her wanting to bulk properly, and not wanting to just gain a booty. Hopefully she doesn't go in the same direction as Grace.

I can't watch her, something about her just really annoys me. Maybe it is the fact she is yet another gymshark clone and once you have seen one, you have seen them all.

Plus she can't squat for tit. Her form is awful and instead of correcting she just piles the weight on. I'm more impressed by 20kg with strict form for 10 reps, than 50kg for 10 with poor form.

Reactions: 4
I often wonder why there's no active thread on her. I had to stop even hate watching about a year ago because she was too annoying. I don't know what she's up to now, but in the years I followed her she was always shady.

Things I remenber:

She's never come across as passionately vegan or in it for the animals. Sometimes she'd claim she was, but then she'd flip flop about it. Like when she rode elephants in Thailand and got flack for it, she made a video claiming she was never really an animal rights vegan. But then other times she'd say she was. For those times, there was usually something money or brand focused behind it.

The kicker for me was when she accepted a VEGETARIAN Hello Fresh box to promote and said she would just give the cheese to her neighbour. Why on earth would a vegan accept a vegetarian product? Oh wait, that's right, money.

Very early on (pre-VA) I bought a banana ice-cream ebook she was selling. Straight away I could tell she had ripped the recipes off. Firstly because she only ever seemed to make one flavour banana ice-cream in vlogs, and also because some of the ingredients were too niche. I even googled some of the recipes and found them pretty much word for word!

I hope she took Marco's surname when she married him, because it suits her so well!

Reactions: 4
I've made an account JUST to post here.

I'm rather concerned with how much weight she's lost recently. She used to be very open about being a size S, but a few months ago she admitted the clothes were too big and she needed an XS. Now, her workout clothes are hanging off her.

She doesn't eat very much according to her 'what I eat in a day's (she has three meals, no snacks, and one meal is a smoothie). I think her wedding encouraged her to cut a lot and she's carrying on the little amount of food.

I've made an account JUST to post here.

I'm rather concerned with how much weight she's lost recently. She used to be very open about being a size S, but a few months ago she admitted the clothes were too big and she needed an XS. Now, her workout clothes are hanging off her.

She doesn't eat very much according to her 'what I eat in a day's (she has three meals, no snacks, and one meal is a smoothie). I think her wedding encouraged her to cut a lot and she's carrying on the little amount of food.
I don't think being a gymshark rep has all the girls who rep them in size smalls. Must give you a pretty warped view of your own body to see someone like the KK Fit twins who are also apparently a "small"

I know Stef is pretty petite anyway, but it never seems like she puts much weight on when she does "bulk"

I often wonder why there's no active thread on her. I had to stop even hate watching about a year ago because she was too annoying. I don't know what she's up to now, but in the years I followed her she was always shady.

Things I remenber:

She's never come across as passionately vegan or in it for the animals. Sometimes she'd claim she was, but then she'd flip flop about it. Like when she rode elephants in Thailand and got flack for it, she made a video claiming she was never really an animal rights vegan. But then other times she'd say she was. For those times, there was usually something money or brand focused behind it.

The kicker for me was when she accepted a VEGETARIAN Hello Fresh box to promote and said she would just give the cheese to her neighbour. Why on earth would a vegan accept a vegetarian product? Oh wait, that's right, money.

Very early on (pre-VA) I bought a banana ice-cream ebook she was selling. Straight away I could tell she had ripped the recipes off. Firstly because she only ever seemed to make one flavour banana ice-cream in vlogs, and also because some of the ingredients were too niche. I even googled some of the recipes and found them pretty much word for word!

I hope she took Marco's surname when she married him, because it suits her so well!
Out of curiosity, what is her husband's surname??

Has anyone else seen that she's travelling to her parent's to use the gym set up in their garage?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Finally! I grew up with Stefanie, we competed in the same sport together, but watching her is infuriating.

A few point -

* She claims she was a competitive swimmer who trained multiple times a week at a high athlete level. All lies. She was mediocre at best.
* She claims she rarely had fast food growing up. Lies.
* Genetically she has never been big. Her parents, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents are all quite petite.
* Her photographs are altered to duck. In real life she has no visible muscle definition, she looks lean but not "fit".
* Despite being vegan she uses non vegan products because she prefers them - she showcased this in a makeup video once.
* She set up VA before being a qualified personal trainer. She sold workouts with no qualifications and didn't mention it, it was only ever in the small print in the VA programme.
* The house that she bought and subsequently recorded a YouTube video detailing all her "decorators" and "designers" was bullshit. She bought a show home. It was designed before she got anywhere near it.
* She is breaking lock down to go to her parents garage. Hers is a single garage, theirs a detached double. Look at the videos carefully.
* She purposely led people to believe she had booked one wedding venue (she took a picture of an expensive castle - think £8000 hire fee alone before food etc) to give the impression of wealth. Her venue was lovely but not in that region.
* She genuinely believed followers would crash her wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
* Genetically she has never been big. Her parents, sister, aunts, uncles, grandparents are all quite petite.
I think this is what confuses me when she bulks/cuts- she doesn't ever seem to get any bigger or smaller but I guess that's cause she's small anyway.

I got her book for Christmas and all the recipes I’ve tried have been good but there’s so many mistakes in the parts you can tell she’s actually written. She also claims certain foods/recipes are high in protein etc when they really aren’t. Her form is so poor in the photos for exercises - there’s also mistakes like where she titles the photo of a hamstring curl a quad extension and vice versa. I didn’t think she’d actually qualified as a PT? Even if she has she’s definitely not qualified to spread the false information in her book!