Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her latest what I eat in a day… fruit for breakfast, bread, Mayo and turkey slices for lunch, chicken curry for dinner. Who wants to watch that?? So boring!
You know what pisses me off why does she bring up mental health all the time. She always plays the MH card. And also why does she do that with her eyes, like they nearly pop out her head. She still talks a load of shite she

Reactions: 4
Interesting she’s not doing the recipe club anymore either 🤨 literally can’t stick to anything can she

Reactions: 3
Just noticed on her Insta bio, it no longer says creative director at MKP.
Looking at the views her videos were getting I can't say I'm surprised if they've parted ways or has it been one big cover all along just to secure a mortgage, seems very coincidental now seeing she's now back on WW and filming What I Eat.

Reactions: 2
Just noticed on her Insta bio, it no longer says creative director at MKP.
Looking at the views her videos were getting I can't say I'm surprised if they've parted ways or has it been one big cover all along just to secure a mortgage, seems very coincidental now seeing she's now back on WW and filming What I Eat.
She also gone back private on IG 🙄

How strange !! Her face has now vanished off all the thumbnails on his videos...it's like she never existed. Something's very dodgy.

So she’s going to be flogging her crap recipes on Etsy instead of a subscription service now and she’s making her account public again so everyone can use the link for her Etsy store… only problem is Natasha you deleted all your followers so who exactly are you hoping to buy your recipes? She must be majorly regretting her Instagram clear out 🤣

• Haha
Who on earth would pay for those recipes, you can Google any recipe you want for free, or buy a whole cook book from a real baker/cook for what she is charging. Notice how she never puts the points of her meals on her What I eat videos, if anyone asks her for recipe or point value, she either ignores them or says I'll add it later. People will soon start to see straight through her, she doesn't care about helping people or giving advice, she's just looking for the next lazy scheme that means she doesn't have to go to work.

Reactions: 5
Who on earth would pay for those recipes, you can Google any recipe you want for free, or buy a whole cook book from a real baker/cook for what she is charging. Notice how she never puts the points of her meals on her What I eat videos, if anyone asks her for recipe or point value, she either ignores them or says I'll add it later. People will soon start to see straight through her, she doesn't care about helping people or giving advice, she's just looking for the next lazy scheme that means she doesn't have to go to work.
This! Everything she does is so half arsed, her latest WW video she hasn’t weighed or tracked anything! She’s just guessing so what’s the point of it! Of the aim of going back to WW is to help you with your portion control then why aren’t you weighing stuff out? It just goes to show that the only reason she’s started back doing WW is because she thinks it’s going to get her more views but why would you wanna watch someone guess the point values of things 🙄

Reactions: 7
She's not been bothered about her channel for six months because she'd got a "real job".
But another week has passed and she's still not uploaded any new videos for Mark King Properties. Which tells me it was definitely done to get the mortgage and could be seen as mortgage fraud.
So it's back to YouTube 🥴 because that mortgage won't pay itself.

Reactions: 5
She's not been bothered about her channel for six months because she'd got a "real job".
But another week has passed and she's still not uploaded any new videos for Mark King Properties. Which tells me it was definitely done to get the mortgage and could be seen as mortgage fraud.
So it's back to YouTube 🥴 because that mortgage won't pay itself.
What she may not know is she will never be able to remortgage to make changes to her home should she ever want to due to having no job. Just cos you got a mortgage doesn’t mean you can get accepted for remortgage.

Hi all! I've been reading along for a while, love this thread! N is one of the most delusional people I've ever followed on YT / IG. I will be honest, I used to like her content, and thought she was quite 'normal' - this was years ago, when she did nice little hauls etc. Then the WW started, and I think she must have lost weight from her brain too, because goodness, it's all just so strange now. She absolutely lives in a land that is not reality. Copying other influencers is a joke as well - instead of sticking to something like they do and focusing on it, she's been all over the place, and this is why she won't grow a following - also because it's clear to see she just talks nonsense all the time.
That's my rant for today haha! Felt good! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she's 'lost a couple of pounds this week' having made a song and dance about not wanting to lose weight, she's gained half a stone and is happy being a size 8 instead of a 6 and she had it to gain, etc etc...the first video back on WW she didn't even eat all her daily points. It is SO obvious that she has eating problems and wants to lose that half a stone she gained, idk why she bothers even pretending

So she's 'lost a couple of pounds this week' having made a song and dance about not wanting to lose weight, she's gained half a stone and is happy being a size 8 instead of a 6 and she had it to gain, etc etc...the first video back on WW she didn't even eat all her daily points. It is SO obvious that she has eating problems and wants to lose that half a stone she gained, idk why she bothers even pretending
She really isn't someone who is safe to post as a weight loss vlogger, she has quite an unhealthy relationship with food and is quite obsessive about her weight. She appears out of control and could be damaging to others who may have serious weight or food issues. My main concern with social media is anyone can post about fitness, weight loss and diet, without any formal qualifications. Having experienced problems, does not qualify them an expert or even knowledgeable and certainly does not qualify them to advise others

She really isn't someone who is safe to post as a weight loss vlogger, she has quite an unhealthy relationship with food and is quite obsessive about her weight. She appears out of control and could be damaging to others who may have serious weight or food issues. My main concern with social media is anyone can post about fitness, weight loss and diet, without any formal qualifications. Having experienced problems, does not qualify them an expert or even knowledgeable and certainly does not qualify them to advise others
I agree completely. I noticed she has a paragraph under her videos now saying she's not a 'nutritionalist' which isn't even a thing (nutritionist/dietitian would be correct) but she's still showing a warped version of the WW plan because she doesn't actually eat all the points. Not even the weeklies, I know some people don't use those - but she never hits her daily target. Really really bad advert for WW.
I also hate the way she says 'sandwitch' tbh it makes me want to punch something.

Reactions: 6
wonderful day of food = bowl of yogurt with fruit and honey for breakfast and chicken (with skin :sick:) sandwhich for lunch? all her day of eating videos are the same really

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I agree completely. I noticed she has a paragraph under her videos now saying she's not a 'nutritionalist' which isn't even a thing (nutritionist/dietitian would be correct) but she's still showing a warped version of the WW plan because she doesn't actually eat all the points. Not even the weeklies, I know some people don't use those - but she never hits her daily target. Really really bad advert for WW.
I also hate the way she says 'sandwitch' tbh it makes me want to punch something.
Omg yes, sandwitch winds me up 😂

• Haha
Her food is really boring, she just eats the same things over and over again. Might aswell watch one from 2 years ago because it's exactly the same 😴 I can't stand how she just copies other you tubers, it's so obvious. She's so awkward on camera aswell, I don't feel like she comes across as friendly, I don't think she is very naturally maternal, she's too selfish, most of all I just hate that she's fake. Very fake!

Has anyone said anything in the comments? Should tag WW and see what they say. Cant be successful off her own back so she has to use WW. Which she isnt following anymore and isnt and ambassador for. Desperate witch.

I wonder what all the people who do actually work with WW think of her? I bet there was some talk at the head office that day, when all the complaints came flooding in about her.

Any brands want to work with natasha summar allen?
I'm actually laughing so much. Criticising other influencers for being 'look at me look at me' coming from a woman who gets her husband to film her just twirling around outside. Uses her kids as a cash cow. She has clearly become what she doesn't like whether she sees it or not. Time to grow some self awareness Natasha.
I get sick of watching her filming her feet as she walks about! Why?!

Last edited: