Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed at the beginning of the vlog she'd wrote moving day as 28.8.2021 !!!!

Screenshot_20210817-195843.png

She's embarrassing useless at this point and I can't quite believe she's a creative director.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Window seats 😂 haha, they are not window seats love. She is literally trying to morphe herself into Rhiannon Ashlee, she has copied her 'hello' door mat, she has copied the illustration forher vlogs (rhiannon used them first) and now she has tried to copy her hair with the blonde and a middle parting haha. Natasha you will never be like Rhiannon, Rhiannon is really lovely. Seriously though, how weird is it that she has copied so many things about her?
When natasha showed us her bedroom i thought god it looks like a caravan with 90s wallpaper, and the kitchen is even worse, its definitely got a 90s caravan vibe to it. She made it sound so much nicer than it is. The bathroom is ok, and the front garden is nice but i don't think she realises you actually have to work at keeping them nice.

Reactions: 5
Check out her latest post on her recipe clubs 😂 *yawn* No-one cares Natasha except those 2 actual customers you had 🙄

• Haha
Check out her latest post on her recipe clubs 😂 *yawn* No-one cares Natasha except those 2 actual customers you had 🙄
I had to laugh at 90% of you received your recipes on time, surely if people are paying for the service 100% should be received on time. I think she starts things and gets bored, she thought it would be easy money and faced disappointed/angry paying members and the reality became too much for her. She's so far removed from reality, she doesn't understand how the real world works

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at 90% of you received your recipes on time, surely if people are paying for the service 100% should be received on time. I think she starts things and gets bored, she thought it would be easy money and faced disappointed/angry paying members and the reality became too much for her. She's so far removed from reality, she doesn't understand how the real world works
Absolutely this!

Reactions: 1
Love how she says the children and not my children 🙄 she says Harrison’s needs have become more complex, not I have wanted to spend quality time with my children in the summer holidays. Also she talks about hard work, there isn’t a single recipe in her club that I couldn’t google. She can’t be bothered, that’s all it is. She didn’t get the same interest as when she was doing her WW vlogs.

Summed it up so well!

Love how she says the children and not my children 🙄 she says Harrison’s needs have become more complex, not I have wanted to spend quality time with my children in the summer holidays. Also she talks about hard work, there isn’t a single recipe in her club that I couldn’t google. She can’t be bothered, that’s all it is. She didn’t get the same interest as when she was doing her WW vlogs.
Yep just typical selfish and lazy 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is literally trying to morphe herself into Rhiannon Ashlee.
First time I've watched Rhiannon's vlogs today and it's actually quite creepy to see how much Natasha does actually copy her. She's got no originality at all, she basically comes across as the poorer version.

Reactions: 1
First time I've watched Rhiannon's vlogs today and it's actually quite creepy to see how much Natasha does actually copy her. She's got no originality at all, she basically comes across as the poorer version.
It really is scary isn’t it, it’s like she has watched Rhiannon’s vlogs and copied an awful lot. She has copied loads of things interior wise, she has tried to copy Rhiannon’s filming style (but instead ended up looking clueless), she buys her clothes from the same places and mentions it in every blog “got this from free people guys”, she copied her illustrations and now she has copied her hair. I wonder why she has chosen to copy her? I bet she is about 10 years older than her. She definitely doesn’t have Rhiannon’s calming feel to her vlogs. Strange. She must have thought she could copy everything and no one would notice. Probably the same with her recipes 😂.

Reactions: 3
She defo wrote hottie on that wall herself for content. No way would it have looked like that if it had been hidden under wallpaper etc

• Haha
You can still see the coffee ring mark on that window seal 🤣
Even though she "sanded" it within an inch of its life 🙄

Reactions: 2
The living room :eek: Is she colour blind !!
Each to their own but she just seems to buy any random tit that doesn't match.... typical Natasha though, she's runs before she walks.

What I don't understand is how Andy just stands there while his wife tells needless blatant lies, he knows she's lying like we do, how embarrassing for him. He looks so disinterested too since they moved...if you don't agree Andy for god's sake tell her.
Natasha...."I won't show the kid's bedrooms because that's their private space" so what does she do film herself in there and everything she's bought for them too.

Did anyone else notice the car, how many scrapes is that now?

Screenshot_20210924-222231~3.png
Screenshot_20210924-222309.png

Such a bad head injury, she was sat in A&e taking selfies and posting on IG every five minutes.
Screenshot_20210929_200544_com.instagram.android.jpg

The living room :eek: Is she colour blind !!
Each to their own but she just seems to buy any random tit that doesn't match.... typical Natasha though, she's runs before she walks.

What I don't understand is how Andy just stands there while his wife tells needless blatant lies, he knows she's lying like we do, how embarrassing for him. He looks so disinterested too since they moved...if you don't agree Andy for god's sake tell her.
Natasha...."I won't show the kid's bedrooms because that's their private space" so what does she do film herself in there and everything she's bought for them too.

Did anyone else notice the car, how many scrapes is that now?

View attachment 785574View attachment 785575
her living room is disgusting. all the things she could have done to that and she chooses something like that. its like the ceiling lamps he quote 'they a bit pricey' so what you trying to say natasha is only you can afford them. well stick them up your arse cos they are awful as well. and yes love they are only from Dunelm.
as for the car, they obviously tit drivers haha

I've got a few days off work, so I'm catching up on her YouTube new house vlogs. The house is lovely, but she has a habit of making things sound grander than they really are. The window seat was a bay window, the pantry was a tall kitchen cupboard. She really does have dillusions of grandier, likes to brag and show off about things being 'pricey'. I don't understand the need to show off.

So she’s starting back at WW and her WIEIAD’s 🤣🤣 finally realised that no one gives a duck about your tit vlogs then tash 😏

• Wow