Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just piping up to say her hair is AWFUL!!
Dry, frizzy, discoloured, cousin IT!!

Reactions: 2
Oh how I've missed Natasha's vlogs :rolleyes: She really does take thick to another level.
Pre-war 1920s semi detached and they're going to restore all of the period features. WTF is she talking about !! Sorry but it looks like ex social housing to me.
Original floorboards :LOL: it's laminate...pantry, it's a kitchen cupboard...bay window seat, yes if you've got a ladder and the bathroom tiles are solid, they will be they're grouted to a wall.
Why does she have to over exaggerate everything and make it sound better than it really is.
I take it Harrison has already been packed off seeing he wasn't in the car...unless they'd left him home alone. Feel so sorry for that boy he'll grow up resenting them.

Reactions: 5
Oh how I've missed Natasha's vlogs :rolleyes: She really does take thick to another level.
Pre-war 1920s semi detached and they're going to restore all of the period features. WTF is she talking about !! Sorry but it looks like ex social housing to me.
Original floorboards :LOL: it's laminate...pantry, it's a kitchen cupboard...bay window seat, yes if you've got a ladder and the bathroom tiles are solid, they will be they're grouted to a wall.
Why does she have to over exaggerate everything and make it sound better than it really is.
I take it Harrison has already been packed off seeing he wasn't in the car...unless they'd left him home alone. Feel so sorry for that boy he'll grow up resenting them.
I did laugh at the moving vlog. She really does over sell everything, Natasha has a kitchen pantry, everyone else has a kitchen cupboard. To me a pantry is a storage area you can walk into. I don't understand why she does that, almost as if she's embarrassed with what she really has.

Reactions: 4
I did laugh at the moving vlog. She really does over sell everything, Natasha has a kitchen pantry, everyone else has a kitchen cupboard. To me a pantry is a storage area you can walk into. I don't understand why she does that, almost as if she's embarrassed with what she really has.
Id be embarrassed if I’d just bought a house that looks like that, them kitchen tiles are bloody awful. Original floorboards 😂😂😂 I did piss myself when she said that. Oh how Natasha wants to be like other people and have what they have but unfortunately she hasn’t and she never will have 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Made me laugh when she showed the front of the house and blurred it all out. All you have to do is go onto her little insta project page that she’s got going for this palatial residence and the profile pic is a full on pic of the front of the house, thick as bleeping mince !!

I don’t know how it’s possible that her hair is even worse than it was before
I,ve got to agree with you and I didn’t think that would be possible!! Plus she looks like she has lost yet more weight but she has been stressed you know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Lol wow just watched the vlog. Cracking up at pantry 😂😂😂 And original floorboards. And the way she keeps commenting that everything is a big space 😂 Also funny to see her family also still looking bored of having her camera in their faces instead of enjoying quality time with them 🙄

• Haha
Has she got rid of her house insta page? I can no longer find it
It's funny you should say that, I thought she hadn't posted for a few days, last thing was the poll on wallpaper. But when I searched the name, a different account came up, with a house, very similar to hers but belonging to someone else and followed by Natasha.She really does have issues, her behaviour is so irratic and to some extent anti social. For all her claims of being an 'influencer' she always comes across as very abrupt and off hand

It's funny you should say that, I thought she hadn't posted for a few days, last thing was the poll on wallpaper. But when I searched the name, a different account came up, with a house, very similar to hers but belonging to someone else and followed by Natasha.She really does have issues, her behaviour is so irratic and to some extent anti social. For all her claims of being an 'influencer' she always comes across as very abrupt and off hand
just had a look - I’m guessing the person who owns that account is who she wants to be and that house is what she actually wants

Pretty sure most of the comments on her vlog are fake accounts right? Lol

Reactions: 3
She doesn't want to give her new address away but.....
Posts a picture of the front of the house
Recently sold
Completion date
Not to far from previous property 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
just had a look - I’m guessing the person who owns that account is who she wants to be and that house is what she actually wants

Pretty sure most of the comments on her vlog are fake accounts right? Lol
She does display some strange behaviour and I wonder if the hubby just leaves her to it, for a quiet life