Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people putting love pictures up of their kids with all their Easter egg, Natasha puts a picture up of herself scoffing one of her tit cupcakes 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so self obsessed it’s unreal
Aye she cleverly puts an image of her mouth round the cake but you never see her demolish it, perish the thought she might put an ounce on !

Reactions: 3
so she received hair products, that just says it all to me, but she obviously thinks they want her to try them, they sending them cos her hairs a mess why doesnt she see that scruffy witch. cannot believe she done a video looking like that, she really no pride. oh and she wont do house tour cos her house is a mess and will continue to be a mess when she moves.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never noticed how bad her teeth were but urghhh! 🤢 they are disgusting.
Probably why she has started using so many filters. Anyone want to join her food club and rot yourself from the inside out? She even puts sugar on yogurt.

• Wow
I noticed she posted what looked like blueberries and pink grapefruit for breakfast, now she's passing herself off as some kind of nutritionalist or healthy eating guru, I hope she advises that anyone following her plans who maybe on certain medications, is careful when eating grapefruit,it can affect absorbtion of the drug. But obviously as a qualified professional she would know that, OH WAIT A MINUTE, she isn't.

Reactions: 6
I noticed she posted what looked like blueberries and pink grapefruit for breakfast, now she's passing herself off as some kind of nutritionalist or healthy eating guru, I hope she advises that anyone following her plans who maybe on certain medications, is careful when eating grapefruit,it can affect absorbtion of the drug. But obviously as a qualified professional she would know that, OH WAIT A MINUTE, she isn't.
She is the type of person that would blame her "client" too.

Reactions: 2
I’m still confused as to how she maintains her weight. I just have to look at a biscuit and I put on a stone. She posts regularly about all this sugary food she’s eating yet still looks skeletal.

Reactions: 4
I’m still confused as to how she maintains her weight. I just have to look at a biscuit and I put on a stone. She posts regularly about all this sugary food she’s eating yet still looks skeletal.
I don’t think she eats anything she makes she is a typical ‘feeder’ will make high calorie meals for others and won’t eat them herself, it is a control element of eating disorders, my sister sadly did it a lot 😔

I don’t think she eats anything she makes she is a typical ‘feeder’ will make high calorie meals for others and won’t eat them herself, it is a control element of eating disorders, my sister sadly did it a lot 😔
She just plays clever and edits clips to look as though she is eating this and having these ”fantastic days of food” and off camera she will probably spit it out unfortunately and pick up a rice cake. My friend had bulimia for many years but was a long time before I realised but we used to go nightclubbing and at the end of the night we used to buy a family bucket each of kfc go back to hers and stuff our faces. I didn’t put on much weight then granted I was young and quite lucky but she was losing it, little did I realise that when she was going off to the toilet 1/2 hour later it was to bring it back up, awful, beautiful girl she was and it played havoc with her body and her mental health, still miss her and the fun times we had

Reactions: 5
In honesty she is mentally unwell, she probably knows this deep down but her career has been built on weight loss which had become an obsession and resulted in a mental illness. Sadly the people subscribed to her eating plans are indirectly being compliant to her illness and normalising it for her. I know people comment on her teeth and hair and I don’t think we should body shame anyone. Her teeth and hair will be effected by the long term effect of not eating. What she needs is for her family to support her in getting help and professional help. Something probably will trigger her to ask for help eventually but the longer it is left the harder it will be for her to recover.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So gone from promoting ww to another diet app!! Surely she doesn’t need to with her own recipes and healthy lifestyle!!!!! Seems so fake to me.

Reactions: 8
Can she really think of herself as an influencer when the most likes she gets on a picture is 106 (recently) 😂 I’ve got friends who get more than that and would never dream of calling themselves an influencer.

• Haha
Watching her IG stories this morning, she looks even more scruffy than usual. I'm not sure if she thinks her hair looks nice, but she looks wild. How can she expect anyone to take her food/dietary advice seriously, when she looks so untidy

In all seriousness she looks unwell... so incredibly thin and those portion sizes are tiny.

Definitely using a filter today for her ‘glowy’ look. Her teeth are definitely not white like that 😂

Haven’t been on her account in a few months, wow! What the heck is this new recipe club all about? Has she ditched WW then?

Haven’t been on her account in a few months, wow! What the heck is this new recipe club all about? Has she ditched WW then?
No they ditched her, they had complaints about her.... although she won’t admit that. So now she offering ‘advice’ at a cost mind to others using WW stuff so all a big con

I was going to say the other day how she is obsessed with showing her legs. When she's sat on the bed she heaves them into view and when she was sitting having breakfast the other day her skirt was hitched up to show them. Now today on her insta she has them on full show applying wax strips to them!! They aren't even shapely legs, give it up Natasha please you just look silly!

Reactions: 4