Natasha Summar #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cooking is as good as her parenting. Everything about convenience.

Reactions: 5
What are them jeans she got on? They look like they got wet patches on them. God she so scruffy how anyone can like her style I never know

Reactions: 4
Another mc Donald's, she doesnt have one of them very often does she 🙄 so predictable. Hagrid is "avin a big mac" I bet its sho sho exciting, it must taste so luscious and buttery caramel 😂 enjoy your burger hagrid.

• Haha
In case anyone new comes on the thread!

here’s Natasha trying to swindle people on Instagram :)

WW ambassador gone from her bio!

WW ambassador gone from her insta bio!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have to say I have found WW are quite responsive to people emailing them about their ambassadors...Gabriella Lindley (velvet gh0st) was an 'ambassador' for them for a bit despite not following the plan at all or losing any weight, some posters emailed them and I think she was booted out. Here's hoping they've done the same with Natasha!

Reactions: 7
I have to say I have found WW are quite responsive to people emailing them about their ambassadors...Gabriella Lindley (velvet gh0st) was an 'ambassador' for them for a bit despite not following the plan at all or losing any weight, some posters emailed them and I think she was booted out. Here's hoping they've done the same with Natasha!
I have to say I am very impressed!

Reactions: 1
I believe off the other thread she removed WW ambassador from her bio.... good work everyone 😁😁

• Heart
Wonder what she will call her “What I eat in a day” videos now?

Reactions: 2
I hope so, and with everyone emailing etc I think they had no choice but to act on the matter
Yeah this. It's not even just about the selling services - although that is completely unethical. She's not been a good ambassador for WW for some time now, her lifestyle and her eating habits etc are completely at odds with the ethos they're trying to promote with their rebrand. Anyone who looks at her Youtube because they're interested in trying WW will see a tired, unwell looking very thin woman who after following WW, is completely obsessed with food and her weight. The optics of that are just so poor for them.

Wonder what she will call her “What I eat in a day” videos now?
I think she will prefer it tbh. She seems to get really aggy at having to point things when people ask. WW is just an inconvenience to her now, she's used it for her platform and wants to go her own way with it then gets annoyed when people want the content she actually set herself up doing. It's bizarre.

Yeah this. It's not even just about the selling services - although that is completely unethical. She's not been a good ambassador for WW for some time now, her lifestyle and her eating habits etc are completely at odds with the ethos they're trying to promote with their rebrand. Anyone who looks at her Youtube because they're interested in trying WW will see a tired, unwell looking very thin woman who after following WW, is completely obsessed with food and her weight. The optics of that are just so poor for them.

I think she will prefer it tbh. She seems to get really aggy at having to point things when people ask. WW is just an inconvenience to her now, she's used it for her platform and wants to go her own way with it then gets annoyed when people want the content she actually set herself up doing. It's bizarre.
defo! But also “WW” in your video title is sure to bring in more views!

• Heart
She's just said on her video she's not an ambassador for them anymore, not affiliated by them or paid by them etc.

• Haha
How is she still going ahead with these sessions? It’s making me so angry 😡

Reactions: 1
What the duck this is so dangerous? Does she even have any qualifications to give advice? Why is she charging £25?!🤯 Why would anyone want her advice, she’s hardly a picture of health

Reactions: 3
I want to spit in her eye!!!!! I am raging! Late to the party but I was working all day SOME OF US HAVE REAL JOBS! How dare she still do this tit?!? I'm so glad WW have sacked her!

Reactions: 3