Natasha Summar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her?
She’s a relatively small account on YouTube I think she has 23k followers; but only 2k on insta. I quite like her YouTube but she’s focusing on Weight Watchers as her thing now; along with doing every ad she can get her hands on. But Her insta stories are so cringe it’s hilarious, she gets her husband to film her walking ahead and then doing a really uncomfortable turn to check his still filming.

Just sad to see that she’s veering towards the constant ad spam account rather than just being genuine 🙄

Reactions: 1
I’ve been watching her on YT and quite like her. Only real cringe is when she says she is “so excited” about having a Maltese with a coffee or spinach in her curry, never known anyone be so excited over food or lack of it sometimes when I look at her portions but otherwise don’t mind her. Will have to pop on insta and have a look

I like her, she is always polite on You tube, I get the feeling her husband has a good job and she is now making a career from ww/you tube. She has lost 3 stone and looks good for it.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow her?
She’s a relatively small account on YouTube I think she has 23k followers; but only 2k on insta. I quite like her YouTube but she’s focusing on Weight Watchers as her thing now; along with doing every ad she can get her hands on. But Her insta stories are so cringe it’s hilarious, she gets her husband to film her walking ahead and then doing a really uncomfortable turn to check his still filming.

Just sad to see that she’s veering towards the constant ad spam account rather than just being genuine 🙄
Yes the Instagram filming of her walking really makes me cringe 😬

Okay.. I think she’s bordering on ill.
She keeps saying she’s going to maintain but keeps losing, I think she’s looking gaunt and I notice how she never eats a full meal?! Also the constant Oliver bonas hints are too much. We get you want them to send you stuff. Fml.

I had to unfollow her. The diet videos were too much. I’m pleased she’s lost weight and she’s happier within herself but I have no interest in weight watchers.

It really irks me when she talks about the complexity of working from home when the kids are off. You do not work. This is a glorified hobby or a hobby with perks if you will but it is absolutely not work, and not a job!!!!

Reactions: 4
I think she's bordering on an eating disorder now. Has anyone watched the latest video?

Reactions: 3
I have zoned out with her YouTube. Every video is food and how she feels now she’s lost weight, positives and negatives to losing weight, what she’s eating. It’s a full on obsession

Reactions: 4
Poor lass appears to have little in her life other than WW. Agree she seems to have disordered eating patterns.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.