Natasha Sandhu #3 Semi emergency birth to a lad, so desperate for money she named him Ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the stories at 4am this morning and thought she has to be hammered writing all that..even the spelling was shocking 😅 I should of screenshotted 🙈 it was basically about how he’s been sleeping in the bed beside her on holidays and how much it’s helped her etc as she’s been going through such a tough time but we wouldn’t know because she doesn’t share it bla bla then the last slide was a quote about losing someone

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She definitely has a drink problem imo... or is just a really really tit drunk and so should not drink (and I say that as an alcoholic in recovery 😂). there's been a few times lately that she has posted stories where she sounds like she's off her trolley and then deleted them. Also I remember reading something about her first date with Andrew where she just passed out drunk on the table in the restaurant and.. hun.. that's not normal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.