New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought I would start a thread since I didn't see one.

For anyone who doesn't know, Natasha is the daughter of Hallmark/ Full House's Candace Cameron Bure and she has a YT channel that's been going for a while but that's really moved on up in the numbers, with little useful content- so of course it's mostly vlogs, family stuff and ads.

I think a fair bit of the views have come from girls fawning over her brothers and Full House stuff/ people freaking out when she gets her mom to come on. But to be fair also, she has done a couple things I like such as food shopping and cooking things that I find valuable/ interesting.

The thing was I liked her for a good while in the beginning but I feel like it's all REALLY gone to her head.

Just wondered if anyone else here watched her and noticed a change in her from even a couple of years ago, and especially a change after she was on The Voice for a spell.

Reactions: 1
Yes! She has changed. She seems shallow now, and the majority of her content has no real substance. I miss the way she used to be.

Reactions: 1
Yes! She has changed. She seems shallow now, and the majority of her content has no real substance. I miss the way she used to be.
Agreed again!
I think the last time she posted was a month or so ago and I was disappointed to see really typical stuff and sponsored Shein stuff in there and not much else.
I also remember seeing her talk about going on a couple dates in a fairly recent one, and she said something about the guy being toxic. I know tons of influencers air their dating life out there but that's gotta be awkward. I was worried he'd stalk and leave nasty comments on the vid especially her saying that.

I'm also surprised at some of the people she posts with sometimes and I kind of wonder if Candace and Valeri are flipping their lids! lolol

Yep. It's like she talks about her life, without really talking about her life, if that makes sense. I keep going back to the same sentiment, which is, she has changed; not in a good way.

You mentioned her parents' flipping out, possibly, over some of her antics. In the Shein video, she was showing off some outfits she had chosen, and majority of them were very provocative, and when she put them on and showcased them, that thought went through my head-- "Oh, I wonder if Candace and Val have seen this video".

She is a grown-up, and of course don't need their approval, but in general, she's never had their disapproval. It just seems like her "religion" has become her "gimmick", now. Majority, if not all, of her movies are Christian based. I hate to say this, but it really does seem like she uses what her image is, as a stepping stone to mainstream acting roles. I am not trying to be mean here. I genuinely did like her. I just notice she isn't the same anymore. And now I am wondering if she ever was genuine.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I get that feeling too. It'd be great if her content was a little more relatable, even just in bits. Because I feel like she doesn't level with people on the hard times. And I'm sorry, but I have NO utter clue how she and her friend can afford that nice apartment with that view and all that new furniture with her few movies and Shein stuff. I'm sure the parents had to have helped?

Maybe if she'd talk about some struggles here and there like she used to it would help capture people back.

But no I totally agree about the clothes. I was slightly afraid to say it because I never like to call out people for what they wear- of course I dress like a school marm and I'm 30 so a lot of what people wear has my jaw on the floor, and what do I know about fashion šŸ˜… but I think objectively, she is wearing more things that are head scratchers. She definitely cares a whole lot about her appearance and idk if it's just me but sometimes I catch her really checking herself out in different frames when she's making a video. It's like..." you'll get to see it again later when you edit so slow down there".

It really does make it hard for people to follow and be inspired by religion, Christianity in particular, when the "role models" are out not acting like they preach, and it also makes me question if her values are for show because she sees how far Candace has gone with being an "outspoken" Christian.

It makes me wonder what kind of roles she's gonna get from here on out.

She has morphed into Olivia Jade.

Yes, I think her parents probably do help her pay part of her rent or she pays it through some sort of trust fund(which would have come from the parents)+her work/book earnings.

I agree. Practice what you preach. Otherwise, it comes off very disingenuous when she showcases vanity/superficiality, provocativeness, etc. I would read the comment section, and she seems to have a very young audience base, that want to be like her. Whether she likes it or not, she is a role model for them. And she plays up that role when it serves her, I've noticed.

She isn't a horrible person. She just isn't genuine, either.

I've continued to peep on and off on her channel, and I'll watch tidbits here and there but my god, when the Princess Polly or Shein ad takes up 15 mins of the video, I just can't!!! Surely they don't make them go on for so long just to get paid do they?

I'm really tired of the shilling of that. Otherwise, I actually like when she goes on a food tour and vlogs it, like when they went to Newport. I think it's good content compared to her being at home trying on clothes and staring vainly in the mirror. I really wish she would make more baking vlogs with friends or her brothers, because her and Candace baking vegan brownies in that one video was actually really good content. It's like N was in her element and was casual and not trying to be plastic for a moment in time. With the vain thing, it really only got bad ( that I noticed) 2020 and onward. I'm not sure what happened but it's like all her humility just evaporated.

I did watch her most recent q+a and just skipped the ad stuff immediately. I wonder how the movie she's filming in Canada is going to fare.
I just can't think of her as an actress, as hard as I try. Model, sure, but acting, not sure of it yet. I think just because of Candace is maybe the main reason she's getting roles, otherwise maybe something in her auditions are standing out, I don't mean to be harsh, I'm obviously not there. I guess maybe the competition isn't too bad for TV movies since they make one every millisecond. There's actresses a dime a dozen though for UpTV and other made for tv channel movies.