Natascha Ashford / Tanya Whitlock #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you put them manky boots with that outfit?! in fact, why would you wear those trousers at all they are bleeping hideous

Reactions: 6
What was Trash on when she saw these and thought ‘I can pull that off’ 😐

Attachments
She’s hoping for more freebies! Buying those trousers and tagging the seller she thinks they’ll give her stuff! (because as we know she’s a big influencer on IG! 😂) If you buy at a charity shop or from eBay you can’t do that! The money she wastes on stuff that will no doubt end up in landfill one day! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Jesus christ I've got those trousers [emoji24] I've not worn them yet, I'm returning them 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s grabbing a nite 🧐 ? those trousers alone are hideous neither mind pairing with granny boots . She has no sense of fashion at all 🤭

Jesus christ I've got those trousers [emoji24] I've not worn them yet, I'm returning them 100%

. FIG-LX1 .
Put the reason for return on the slip 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Trasha is putting in weight.. she looks chunkier.. not helped by squeezing her arse & big hips into those trousers..
When will she get it that shovelling so much crap into her face hole is only going to make her bigger.. no amount of gym will help if her calorie intake remains so high.. she has the appetite of an elephant.. why doesn’t she get it.. is she that thick?!

Reactions: 2
This thread is my guilty pleasure, some comments make me cry with laughter. Trashes hallowe’en finger is my recent favourite 🤣🤣

I bet Trash would give anything to swap her ford & her council estate house for Tan’s BMW collection & swanky new build 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This thread is my guilty pleasure, some comments make me cry with laughter. Trashes hallowe’en finger is my recent favourite 🤣🤣

I bet Trash would give anything to swap her ford & her council estate house for Tan’s BMW collection & swanky new build 🙈🤣
Oh hi Tanya, you have joined with a new name!!

I don't even own a pair of boots [emoji23] I Was going to wear them with trainers tbh but I don't even want them anymore

. FIG-LX1 .
It's OK you will recover in time, look, sit down have a gin, we are all here if you need us, you have had a shock darling.You thought you had taste and it seems you share the same trousers... Much love hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh hi Tanya, you have joined with a new name!!

It's OK you will recover in time, look, sit down have a gin, we are all here if you need us, you have had a shock darling.You thought you had taste and it seems you share the same trousers... Much love hun.
Oh god it sounds worse when you say it like that [emoji24] That's the last time I ever but anything that isn't black

Pray for me guys.

However I can still sleep knowing my wallpaper is all lined up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.