nataliejanethayre_ / littledarlingsandme / magically.natalie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just done a week in Disney… now she’s away for the weekend AGAIN… honestly, how does she have the nerve to do it
I can't get over how a family with one member of the household working supporting a household of 7, afford to do anything really, let alone live the lifestyle she does.

Reactions: 1
So they are all going to Florida in May and she's going again in October for HHN with one of her boys!

I call BS 🤣🤣 unless she’s miraculously come into some money, I smell a “let the kids down” again story coming
So they are all going to Florida in May and she's going again in October for HHN with one of her boys!

Reactions: 2
She claims they can afford it from 'saving hard' but literally, with what money?! I wonder if she's claiming UC as a single parent whilst hubby actually lives there. Probably gets DLA for the middle boy too as she's mentioned him having additional needs. I also suspect the insta randoms she does her solo trips with sub her for various tickets.

There is no way a single income family is taking such a large family to Florida by saving hard. Surely you’d have to be talking about an income of nearly 90k for someone to support a 7 member house hold and going to Florida.
Surely then you wouldn’t be eligible for a council house with an income that high.

I don’t buy at all that she saves every penny to afford these holidays.

1. She wouldn’t be driving a car that brakes down on its way to DLP

2. Always a bit of a Debbie downer on the cost of living etc - if you are living this lifestyle how can you then moan life is so unfair etc.

We go to Florida most years. We don’t have as many children, we both work and we still have to save so hard for these holidays! I can’t justify a trip to DLP as it’s money not going towards Florida, which we wouldn’t want to miss out on. I certainly am not having solo trips or days out in between. She can say it’s saving hard all she likes but it’s debt. There is absolutely no other way and I could believe it if I saw a frugal lifestyle but solo trips, weekends away and all the other extras are not frugal living.

There is no way a single income family is taking such a large family to Florida by saving hard. Surely you’d have to be talking about an income of nearly 90k for someone to support a 7 member house hold and going to Florida.
Surely then you wouldn’t be eligible for a council house with an income that high.

I don’t buy at all that she saves every penny to afford these holidays.

1. She wouldn’t be driving a car that brakes down on its way to DLP

2. Always a bit of a Debbie downer on the cost of living etc - if you are living this lifestyle how can you then moan life is so unfair etc.

We go to Florida most years. We don’t have as many children, we both work and we still have to save so hard for these holidays! I can’t justify a trip to DLP as it’s money not going towards Florida, which we wouldn’t want to miss out on. I certainly am not having solo trips or days out in between. She can say it’s saving hard all she likes but it’s debt. There is absolutely no other way and I could believe it if I saw a frugal lifestyle but solo trips, weekends away and all the other extras are not frugal living.
I feel the same, idk how she does it. We have a joint income of around £80k and we can afford to go every 3/4 years but that’s always with a big save and off site, and with just two children. Convinced her friends pay her tickets and she pulls the guilt trip on her man to be able to go. My husband would be upset if I fucked off to disney world without him and the kids, as it’s such a family oriented special place. Away to Ibiza or whatever is different.

I feel the same, idk how she does it. We have a joint income of around £80k and we can afford to go every 3/4 years but that’s always with a big save and off site, and with just two children. Convinced her friends pay her tickets and she pulls the guilt trip on her man to be able to go. My husband would be upset if I fucked off to disney world without him and the kids, as it’s such a family oriented special place. Away to Ibiza or whatever is different.
Exactly! I’d probably respect her more if she said ‘YOLO, I stick it all on a credit card’ but pretending it is achievable for a family of 7 to go on multiple trips a year just seems so unhealthy for others wondering how they manage it.
Tbh as well, I think it’s a terrible example for her children.

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how she actually affords to live how she does. She doesn’t work. She now goes to the gym, they’re apparently going to Disney and she’s buying all these expensive presents… what planet is she on?!

Reactions: 3
Brugges by the looks of it. Genuinely though, where does she get the money for all these trips? I'm convinced she's just really good at getting others to pay for everything 🙈

Her eldest has deffo been on the gram under the age of 16, and he’s been pictured drinking etc in her garden with her so she’s deffo a bit pot kettle.

I’d love to know where all this moneys come from all of a sudden… a PT, Nashville in July and then Disney later in the year… we’re a full time working family of 4… we can just about squeeze one holiday a year..