Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, I’d much rather watch her opening the door to milk than her eye bleeping herself, pouting.
Controversially I quite like the fact they get the milk delivered by a milkman. I hope it’s a small business they’re supporting - better to see that than the 300 domino’s pizzas being delivered from a huge corporate company!

Reactions: 7
To be fair, I’d much rather watch her opening the door to milk than her eye bleeping herself, pouting.
Controversially I quite like the fact they get the milk delivered by a milkman. I hope it’s a small business they’re supporting - better to see that than the 300 domino’s pizzas being delivered from a huge corporate company!
Probably get it delivered because if they didn’t Miss Dominos would have to remember to go to the shop to buy it, and that would take far too much time out of her busy full time working day 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably get it delivered because if they didn’t Miss Dominos would have to remember to go to the shop to buy it, and that would take far too much time out of her busy full time working day 🤪
Oh god she hasn’t got time to shop for milk. Do you not know busy she is?? She’s a full time working mother!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Instead of filming your child have a melt down how about helping him deal with his emotions. I feel their is no actual parenting going on, you know teaching kids that their are consequences to their actions. She's like a babysitter just chilling with them.
Shes gonna have a lot of trouble as they get older and have no boundaries.

Reactions: 7
She’s been sitting on that swing chair for a few hours, the kid probably waited long enough to sit down 🤣

Reactions: 1
it’s so weird how she can barely be bothered to look after her kids, or even cook them dinner on a daily basis, but will go through the effort of emptying, cleaning and refilling the pool daily?

Who wants to tell Naomi that water is a privilege! Put some sterilising fluid at night and hook out the rubbish. Worried about some fake grass and some sun cream while there are people in the world who haven’t even got access to clean water!

I think that’s her way of proving she’s a good parent- changing the kids pool water 🤣 will feed them ridiculously salty dominos daily but as long as they’ve got a clean paddling pool it doesn’t matter

• Haha
So I’m struggling g to workout when the nanny works? Do we think she is there 8-6 everyday??
the snip it’s we see are all just nay nay ‘acting’ for the gram??

Reactions: 3
So I’m struggling g to workout when the nanny works? Do we think she is there 8-6 everyday??
Sure she said somewhere the nanny works 4 days a week

Reactions: 2
Absolutely! I reckon the few stories outside were while the nanny was sorting their lunch and she decided to carry on the pretence she’s the queen of mums 😂

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else think it was sad this am when she was filming the kids first thing that she didn't give Cass a cuddle when he walked in. First thing he was greeted with was her phone then she turned her back to him. Most maternal mothers cuddle their kids first thing.

Does anyone else remember her craftily hidden ad tag on the doughnuttime thing? Did anyone complain to ASA? Just curious cos I did and haven't heard anything back!

Does anyone else remember her craftily hidden ad tag on the doughnuttime thing? Did anyone complain to ASA? Just curious cos I did and haven't heard anything back!
Yes I did, they might be backlogged but it’ll be dealt with. I’ve opted in to hear back but can’t recall seeing emails back regarding other complaints.

Reactions: 2
Her face looks so weird since she got her new nashers

Has she taken the kids somewhere alone 😱 or do we think the nanny is hiding 😂

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, the beach!!!!! Thank goodness for the 3,000 updates by 10.30 as I had no clue what the beach looks like or how kids react when they get there 🤦🏼‍♀️
I’m signing off from her for the day, I can’t cope with her parenting through a lense today. I do hope she covers those babies up too later…..but I expect the nanny will have that in hand.

Im not a mum police type person but Why would you let your toddler age children so far away and behind you on a beach when they could potentially fall without noticing /thinking they'll stand back up and swallow water yes wouldn't drown but could make sick.and looking into phone not at them it could be more swallowed etc
I get cant be that close to them constantly but next to a sea I wouldn't be eye bleeping myself id be enjoying my children making them safe

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.