Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really shocked but not surprised. She seems so fame hungry! No wonder she clung on with Jordan, after that paper isn’t she.
Her boob job is terrible. I could tell in clothes but you can really see on the photos how bad it is.
her boob job looks worse then than it does now maybe kids and a bit of weight have helped

Do you think they’ve ever actually used the oven?
once

• Haha
Reactions: 5
her boob job looks worse then than it does now maybe kids and a bit of weight have helped

once
Yeah I wondered if she’d had them redone or the weight gain had helped them look a little more natural. Honestly I’d be more concerned with the photos online than here 🤣 funnily enough when you search her name, tattle and thread are the 3rd and 4th suggested options so clearly looked up a lot 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Video of her "I'm ready"...... whilst youngest child is in the background about to go down a slide into the pool with a dummy in her mouth.

She really is bloody useless!

Reactions: 6
Omg she would eat herself if she was made of chocolate! Loves herself soooo much!

• Haha
She goes out more than someone who doesn’t have children! I’m all for parents not losing their identity when they have children (I’m guilty of this) but she’s next level. They are only this small once and time goes so quickly before she knows it their be at school and she’ll have all the time in the world to be a insta hun

Reactions: 13
I follow a few of the diversity members and I think Nay Nay is one of the only partners that hasn't interacted with Perris gf. I know you don't to be friends with someone just because your boyfriend is but everyone else seems really close with her and obviously Jordan is extremely close to Perri.

I’ve noticed the lack of interaction with Perri’s girlfriend too. I wonder if nay feels jealous or threatened by her? They look quite similar and Laura seems SO lovely! We’d never see her in her keckers for a £1 🤣
And absolutely those lime monstrosity photos are edited…when you see her on other accounts photos and stories she doesn’t look like she does on her own account. I think most of the time she is sucking in hard and knows the angles because she doesn’t look that slim on any other posts I see.

She’s not even remotely as attractive as she thinks she is. Does that make sense? It’s been a long day LOL 🤣 hopefully you get my drift

Reactions: 7
How many times has she posted and reposted herself wearing that lime outfit 🤮 plus it looks ridiculously heavy and thick for this very warm weather 🥵

Has anyone listen to this? Very sad when she talks about giving birth to mimi View attachment 615059
She has always said about how traumatic Mimis birth was and the following sepsis etc. and why she didn’t bond with Mimi like she did with Cass. The thing is, we say a lot about her on here and probably rightly so but she obviously massively struggles to connect with her kids on a normal level and it’s probably to do with the fact she went through so much after having Mimi. It’s difficult to recognise when you’re going through it and the residual effects following but I’d hope she was having some help to deal with her problems no matter how far away she gets from them and isn’t just living her life thinking it’s normal to want to spend as much time as possible away from your kids.

She has always said about how traumatic Mimis birth was and the following sepsis etc. and why she didn’t bond with Mimi like she did with Cass. The thing is, we say a lot about her on here and probably rightly so but she obviously massively struggles to connect with her kids on a normal level and it’s probably to do with the fact she went through so much after having Mimi. It’s difficult to recognise when you’re going through it and the residual effects following but I’d hope she was having some help to deal with her problems no matter how far away she gets from them and isn’t just living her life thinking it’s normal to want to spend as much time as possible away from your kids.
I agree, it just makes me mad that she doesn’t seem to be addressing it (that we know of) .. it seems as though she’s becoming more and more distant from them as time goes by. I wonder if the relationship with mimi will change once cass is at prep school.

Reactions: 2
Thing is she has made such a big deal about Mimis birth, she says she wanted the ‘perfect’ birth like she had with Cass, and a planned C section meant she couldn’t bond with Mimi. Now I don’t like to say about someone’s mental state but I find it quite ridiculous what she’s said. There are so many women who’d dream for a baby, however they got one, women who struggle daily to fall pregnant and keep a baby, those on an adoption list waiting, those who have lost children. But Naomi who ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant both times to two very healthy lovely babies struggled as she had to have a safely planned c section? Sorry I just can’t fathom how she can make that such a big deal. There are women who nearly die in childbirth, I know someone who didn’t get to see their baby be born as they were put to sleep to save their life and their babies life, they never moan about it, just say ‘we were so lucky we are both now healthy’- Naomi is just a ‘poor me’ character and if she doesn’t get what she wants she’ll have a moan about it and make it dramatic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thing is she has made such a big deal about Mimis birth, she says she wanted the ‘perfect’ birth like she had with Cass, and a planned C section meant she couldn’t bond with Mimi. Now I don’t like to say about someone’s mental state but I find it quite ridiculous what she’s said. There are so many women who’d dream for a baby, however they got one, women who struggle daily to fall pregnant and keep a baby, those on an adoption list waiting, those who have lost children. But Naomi who ‘accidentally’ fell pregnant both times to two very healthy lovely babies struggled as she had to have a safely planned c section? Sorry I just can’t fathom how she can make that such a big deal. There are women who nearly die in childbirth, I know someone who didn’t get to see their baby be born as they were put to sleep to save their life and their babies life, they never moan about it, just say ‘we were so lucky we are both now healthy’- Naomi is just a ‘poor me’ character and if she doesn’t get what she wants she’ll have a moan about it and make it dramatic.
I totally agree with this. It’s very self centred and my god, birth trauma is SO real as I know all too well but the overriding emotion is that your baby is well, alive?! And safe?! I know that was mine anyway after my emergency section. She knew about her csection well in advance I believe and so had time to prepare and make it an amazing birthing experience, albeit different to the one she’d had prior. While, no, it isn’t the perfect birth she was dreaming about and had with Cass, would she have felt better if Mimi was born naturally and god forbid something happened to her as she was breech? It did seem that she had a problem with how she was birthed even before she was here, it’s like she got it into her head all of it was wrong and couldn’t snap out of it.

Sorry but if she's struggled to bond its on her to get help! I was extremely unwell when pregnant with my son and contracted sepsis. I was in hospital close to a month, on antibiotics for almost a year, blood tests went from daily to every two days, weekly, fortnightly, monthly, and still, now he's 11, my blood still isn't right and I'm considered extremely high risk of contracting it again during my recent surgeries. I couldn't breast feed, couldn't walk as my muscles deteriorated, my weight dropped to that of child, I was unwell for a long time........ never once did that affect my bond with my child.

Sorry I know we're all different but she's not the only bloody one and doesn't seem to realise how fortunate she is in terms of never needing to worry about maternity pay and sick pay with a child to look after. She also has plenty of money and opportunity to get the best in terms mental health care.

I'll say it again. She is a brat.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was asleep when my daughter was born I didn’t meet her until she was 4 hours old I spent 3 hours awake in recovery after 2 litre blood loss begging them to tell me if my baby was even alive, they said it was a different department 🤬 like your friend I was just so grateful we were both ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@Lollypop29 I completely agree. I had a traumatic birth and horrific recovery. It hasn’t stood in my way of bonding, like you say women go through much much worse. There are mums who are separated from their baby due to complications, surgery, their baby is in an incubator etc and they still manage to bond or establish breastfeeding. I know several mums who’s babies were premature and in NICU for weeks/months and they’ve still bonded. I think if nay does have any issues from Mimi’s birth she could easily get help or counselling. She could afford to go private if she wanted. There is literally nothing standing in her way.

This is someone who left their 4 month old to go on holiday with their first born, who left their baby regularly to cry in a gym crèche with strangers, who then left their baby again to go away with their partner, someone who very regularly leaves her children at home with the nanny while she behaves like someone who isn’t a mum. Yes we all need time to be ourselves, go out with friends, date nights but she is doing it almost every day every single week. It’s almost like she’ll find any reason to be away from them. I’m sure if she dedicated more time to them than living for the gram, the bond would be there. All children want is your time and attention.

Sending love to all the strong mamas on here 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.