Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so clueless, no stress about the wedding because she can spend however much of Jordan’s money she wants… lots of stress comes from affording a wedding! But princess Nay will have the most extra wedding, an OK magazine deal to pay for it and will say ‘planning a weddings so fun and easy’

Reactions: 4
She loves the neediness because it means they sit on the sofa with her and don’t move 😂😂😂 laziest parent.

Reactions: 3
duck me take the bleeping dummies out their mouth! She should be embarrassed. Yeah Naomi hi! bleeping mum police right here! 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Makes me so uncomfortable when she films the kids crying or having a tantrum xx

Reactions: 1
The kids have been up over an hour… why has she not changed Cass’ nappy??! Isn’t it the first thing you do when a potty trained child wears a pull up at night- get it off them in the morning?! Is she really that lazy she can’t change him into pants?!! Maybe she’s waiting for him to do it ‘his self’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s basic parenting to change a nappy! But we all know she’s tit at being attentive. Keeping him in the pull up is just encouraging him to be lazy and won’t make him think to use the potty. I honestly cannot believe he’s now 3, about to attend prep school with a dummy and a nappy still, an afternoon nap and barely any speech!

As for Mimi’s upset at the film…my daughter does the same except rather than sitting on my arse and filming it, I actually reassure her and tell her it’s ok and cuddle while we see what happens next. It’s called empathy, something nay should look up in the dictionary 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thick as pig tit this one.

I just don't grt how her day revolves around her desires, gym, lunches etc. Most parents fit these in around the kids so early in the morning, late in evening not prime spending time with your kids time.

Reactions: 8
She’s off to an event with base- wonder if the children have gone with her (and the nanny)- her Insta hun Chloe Lauren is going but taking one of her children with her…

Base event to look at new stock. More like an event to ponse a load of free stuff despite bragging about 6 figure sums and Bally’s. Shame these companies can’t donate the money they throw at these “influencers” to people that actually need the help.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Base event to look at new stock. More like an event to ponse a load of free stuff despite bragging about 6 figure sums and Bally’s. Shame these companies can’t donate the money they throw at these “influencers” to people that actually need the help.
Earns 6 figures but can’t afford her children’s clothes 😂 ok Hun. What a load of chavs turning up for the event! I’d rather dress my child nicely and appropriate for their age than have them looking like a market stall cheap knock off special.
ashley and Fran clearly live in some massive mansion with humongous grounds but their two are usually in supermarket clothes. Then nay has a little dolls house with a postage stamp garden but hers are in designer 😂 go figure.

• Haha
These companies would appeal to so many more if they had an event giving clothes to those who might never be able to afford the designer gear. Giving it to these huns is just ridiculous, makes me want to not shop at base.

So funny, she’s at an event for children’s clothes with a load of mummy bloggers AND their children yet she’s still left her kids at home with the nanny😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont want to defend her i hate it but she cant do right from wrong her
Moan when she takes them to a shopping centre
Moaning she's not taken the to a shopping centre

Though there's a big BUT
Taking them just because you want to shop is when its wring today is an event for kids clothes so it makes sense to take them :/ i think she is backward in everything she does

Driving home though after cocktails very safe huns

Reactions: 5
Yeah I bet your point…. But the point is she’s at an event for kids and doesn’t take them… but when she wants to go shopping for her she takes them then… she’s just selfish.

I dont want to defend her i hate it but she cant do right from wrong her
Moan when she takes them to a shopping centre
Moaning she's not taken the to a shopping centre

Though there's a big BUT
Taking them just because you want to shop is when its wring today is an event for kids clothes so it makes sense to take them :/ i think she is backward in everything she does

Driving home though after cocktails very safe huns

Yeah I bet your point…. But the point is she’s at an event for kids and doesn’t take them… but when she wants to go shopping for her she takes them then… she’s just selfish.
Thats what I said at the bottom
Today's the perfect time to take I think she's backwards

When I go to the shops, I just want to get in and out as quickly as possible. I hate dawdlers and time wasters getting in my way so taking two little children or getting a double pushchair around would be my idea of hell.

However today, an event for children’s clothing, with other children there and they’re staying in one place…it makes no sense why she didn’t take either or both of hers. It looks so odd! Just another excuse for nay to get away from her two, eat loads of food and drink cocktails.

She didn’t take them because she’s openly admitted she can’t cope on her own so to save face, not been seen not coping and keep up appearances she’s gone on her own. Probably for the best think Cass has gone into surgery to get his dummy removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.