Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cucumber & Carrott sticks and Houmous 😋. I love seeing kids getting stuck into things like that.

Dominoes are so good but they make you feel rotten after 😂
The funny thing is she had the sticks and dip while they napped. I bet they’d love it! My daughter loves cucumber sticks especially now while it’s hot. If she allowed them more access to different food and seeing her and Jordan eat these things, I’m sure they’d expand what they’d eat. Dominoes multiple times a week is just not healthy, the local probably know her order off by heart now 🤪😂

Reactions: 2
The funny thing is she had the sticks and dip while they napped. I bet they’d love it! My daughter loves cucumber sticks especially now while it’s hot. If she allowed them more access to different food and seeing her and Jordan eat these things, I’m sure they’d expand what they’d eat. Dominoes multiple times a week is just not healthy, the local probably know her order off by heart now 🤪😂
It’s so not healthy! I don’t really understand it, Cass and Mimi will probably have 2 slices each at that, so what do they do with the rest of the dominos? Either eat it or Chuck it because hun earns a 6 figure salary on her own… 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Naomi understands the point of tanning. Sitting in a bikini slathered in fake tan kind of defeats the object right? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe how chaotic that playroom is! It would be too stressful in there for me lol and she’s got toys piled up in carrier bags etc probs never played with since buying

Reactions: 6
She literally does nothing with them. They watch children’s TV quite loudly and are quite destructive and boisterous and she does nothing with them. Just sits on the couch filming them. Why doesn’t she get up, put the phone down and get out the lego and build something with them? Or play dough? Or read to them? I’m not fooled by the painting. It’s almost 9 which means the nanny’s nearly there so she’s started an activity (which, again, she’s no involvement with) and then she’ll hand them over to their only parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The nanny defo starts before 9!!!

help me out here! 6.13 cass was up (if not before) and still got a dummy in at 8.26 whilst doing an activity!
she put the times on her stories!

no one gives a tit if your kid has a dummy or not but don’t talk about him not having it because it gives you content! It’s a blantent bleeping lie!

Reactions: 10
Blatantly reading here so cracked out the paints this morning to prove to us she does stuff with the kids 😂 one lot of painting (probably set up by the nanny...) and a park trip every now and again for the 'gram doesn't make you a dedicated parent naynay

• Haha
I’m still in shock over how she can actually make a big song and dance about Cass and the dummy but it’s all lies. It’s like she doesn’t want to help his speech.

I’m still in shock over how she can actually make a big song and dance about Cass and the dummy but it’s all lies. It’s like she doesn’t want to help his speech.
She doesn’t. That would require effort.

Still no stress about the wedding....... no you spoilt little brat, stress doesn't tend to come when you're spending your partners money like its going out of fashion on dated, chavvy crap

No he was on there!

i think Willow is the daughter of her friend sitting to Imoans right in the photo where she had to be extra 🤣! Not sure of her name

Micah’s name was on the top row with Cass. For someone who loves to splash the cash, it seems pretty cheap to just give the children biscuits? Surely a keepsake would have been nicer? When I asked the children for my wedding, they all received keepsakes of being asked and their role and then gifts on the day.

Never ever heard of some of those names on the biscuits so no idea who’s children they are 😂

My eyesights so tit 😂 I'm just happy Micah isn't left out!

I hope shes got them keepsakes. The kids will be all over those biscuits and itd be nice for them to have something (okay tackiest chav wedding but still!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.