Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely, she should be by his side monitoring him! I ever left my sons side and monitored him all night when he had his accident! They are gobshites
Exactly Iā€™d go to bed with my girl by my side so I could comfort and watch her! As weā€™ve all said accidents happen but I donā€™t understand the logic of whipping your phone out and shoving in a young upset hurt childā€™s face for online attention!

Reactions: 2
Nay nay filling the pool up.... do we think sheā€™s going to actually spend the day with the kids?!

Nay nay filling the pool up.... do we think sheā€™s going to actually spend the day with the kids?!
Noooo, the nanny doesnā€™t start work until 9 hence why Naomi always makes a meal of ā€œplaying mumā€ in a morning. Iā€™m fairly convinced the nanny works til 6 which is why the kids go to bed at 6

Reactions: 3
Just seen that reel she posted yesterday and im
Absolutely cringing for her. Itā€™s making my toes curlšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Sheā€™ll get a few token stories with the kids, you know to show sheā€™s an excellent mother and then sheā€™ll speed off at 50mph in her Audi for the gym, coffee, lunch and dessert when the nanny arrives at 9 šŸ˜

Just seen that reel she posted yesterday and im
Absolutely cringing for her. Itā€™s making my toes curlšŸ˜‚
I was waiting for someone to mention this. My hole is cringing for her, her teeth are massive and the way she is laughing and posing at herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™ll get a few token stories with the kids, you know to show sheā€™s an excellent mother and then sheā€™ll speed off at 50mph in her Audi for the gym, coffee, lunch and dessert when the nanny arrives at 9 šŸ˜

I was waiting for someone to mention this. My hole is cringing for her, her teeth are massive and the way she is laughing and posing at herself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s so bad!!! Imagine that was one of your mates how much youā€™d take the mick. Doesnā€™t anyone say anything to her!!

Reactions: 1
For someone who says she gets anxious posting pictures of herself she sure loves herself in that reel and all the other pictures she posts of herselfā€¦ but just another serious topic anxiety that ā€˜influencersā€™ use for engagement and their own gainā€¦

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s so bad!!! Imagine that was one of your mates how much youā€™d take the mick. Doesnā€™t anyone say anything to her!!
Around the time they got their nanny, she talked a lot about her mental health and ā€œcopingā€ so I think nobody dare say anything as sheā€™ll pull that card on them as a defence.

Iā€™m sure they all think the same as us but the influencer world seems very shallow so none of the other mums would actually be honest and try to help her or point out something. Theyā€™re only friends to boost each otherā€™s following/engagement. The evans mum took her baby to the bridesmaid thing so at least she knows her baby is still young and needs her although Iā€™m sure nay tried to persuade her to leave him behind. Her parents either donā€™t say anything, if they do she kicks off (can imagine it) or they genuinely believe they need their nanny for her to work. She doesnā€™t associate very much with Jordanā€™s family other than his dad who takes Cass to football which is convenient for her. Itā€™s a shame she doesnā€™t have anyone she can rely on to be honest, and one day when she realises how much she missed out on sheā€™ll kick herself. I was talking to my husband about people that have children but donā€™t really seem to care, itā€™s more like a tick box exercise. Buy a house, get married, have children but it doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s what they actually want. Now there are more people who openly say they donā€™t want to buy/get married/have children and thatā€™s fine. It seems she wanted the tie of children to keep Jordan but didnā€™t want to be a parent. I didnā€™t feel ready to be a parent when I got pregnant but the second you know there is a little one depending on you, it literally turns your whole world upside down and you change. It isnā€™t about you anymore (or at least thatā€™s how I felt, maybe not everyone gets the rush of love and switch in their lifeā€™s direction)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Around the time they got their nanny, she talked a lot about her mental health and ā€œcopingā€ so I think nobody dare say anything as sheā€™ll pull that card on them as a defence.

Iā€™m sure they all think the same as us but the influencer world seems very shallow so none of the other mums would actually be honest and try to help her or point out something. Theyā€™re only friends to boost each otherā€™s following/engagement. The evans mum took her baby to the bridesmaid thing so at least she knows her baby is still young and needs her although Iā€™m sure nay tried to persuade her to leave him behind. Her parents either donā€™t say anything, if they do she kicks off (can imagine it) or they genuinely believe they need their nanny for her to work. She doesnā€™t associate very much with Jordanā€™s family other than his dad who takes Cass to football which is convenient for her. Itā€™s a shame she doesnā€™t have anyone she can rely on to be honest, and one day when she realises how much she missed out on sheā€™ll kick herself. I was talking to my husband about people that have children but donā€™t really seem to care, itā€™s more like a tick box exercise. Buy a house, get married, have children but it doesnā€™t mean thatā€™s what they actually want. Now there are more people who openly say they donā€™t want to buy/get married/have children and thatā€™s fine. It seems she wanted the tie of children to keep Jordan but didnā€™t want to be a parent. I didnā€™t feel ready to be a parent when I got pregnant but the second you know there is a little one depending on you, it literally turns your whole world upside down and you change. It isnā€™t about you anymore (or at least thatā€™s how I felt, maybe not everyone gets the rush of love and switch in their lifeā€™s direction)
100% agree. She intentionally fell pregnant to keep her man. If sheā€™d got engaged first, sheā€™d have a huge OTT wedding

• Heart
That reel šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€ I am dead.
The eyes, the jaw, the teeth. Dead. I honestly canā€™t watch it without cringing to the heavens.

• Haha
Didnā€™t they have dominos last night? Even with all the money in the world isnā€™t it important to teach your children how to cook etc, not just order take aways every day? I fear sheā€™s going to bring up very spoilt kids

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry but who i their right mind would give their two very very young kids dominos two days in a row but on top of that in this heat? The amount of salt in that pizza will just dehydrate them. Ao unnecessary and lazy!

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they get domino's for free. I can't understand why you'd paily Ā£20+ three or four times a week otherwise šŸ„“

Coupled with all the times they eat out, they must spend a good Ā£150+ a week on takeaway/eating out

I wonder if they get domino's for free. I can't understand why you'd paily Ā£20+ three or four times a week otherwise šŸ„“

Coupled with all the times they eat out, they must spend a good Ā£150+ a week on takeaway/eating out
Iā€™m thinking well over the Ā£200 markā€¦ but you know what they work hard so why not, who cares if theyā€™re feeding their kids crap and just being lazy šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Whyā€™s it so hard to make the kids a sandwich why do they have to have dominos second day in a row?!

She is very gluttonous and lazy isn't she?

They've got friends round so why not do a little picnic, sandwiches, crisps, hot dogs etc....but no, can afford Dominoes so will buy Dominoes šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

She wonders why her children donā€™t eat well but this is why! Our daughter eats such a varied diet, tries new things all the time and is just pretty easy going. Iā€™m certain itā€™s down to us modelling eating different things and letting her try.

Nay will literally use any excuse to be the laziest parent in the world. Cass bumps his head, pizza. Iā€™ve looked after the kids all day alone, pizza. Mimi is poorly, pizza. Friends coming over, pizza.

itā€™s baffling! When we have friends over or go to a friends, half the excitement is the food! A spread of picnic, snacky bits to nibble on! Itā€™s the best especially when other people do different things to you or you discover something youā€™ve never tried or noticed before.

Reactions: 8
She wonders why her children donā€™t eat well but this is why! Our daughter eats such a varied diet, tries new things all the time and is just pretty easy going. Iā€™m certain itā€™s down to us modelling eating different things and letting her try.

Nay will literally use any excuse to be the laziest parent in the world. Cass bumps his head, pizza. Iā€™ve looked after the kids all day alone, pizza. Mimi is poorly, pizza. Friends coming over, pizza.

itā€™s baffling! When we have friends over or go to a friends, half the excitement is the food! A spread of picnic, snacky bits to nibble on! Itā€™s the best especially when other people do different things to you or you discover something youā€™ve never tried or noticed before.
Cucumber & Carrott sticks and Houmous šŸ˜‹. I love seeing kids getting stuck into things like that.

Dominoes are so good but they make you feel rotten after šŸ˜‚

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.