Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jordan from diversity "hun"
Major covidiot
Spends more time away from her kids than with
The nanny basically brings them up
Makes the most unnatural "content"
Her time with kids is either dressing in designer clothes to meet other z listers in parks or taking a nearly 2 and 3 year old shopping
Talking about child number 3 for content though advertises "natural cycle contracption"
All she does is moan and say no neggy vibes
Cannot read the room
Still waiting on this new protection dog
Moving soon hopefully doesn't show off so much that gives away her location and child's safety

Reactions: 10
Jordan from diversity "hun"
Major covidiot
Spends more time away from her kids than with
The nanny basically brings them up
Makes the most unnatural "content"
Her time with kids is either dressing in designer clothes to meet other z listers in parks or taking a nearly 2 and 3 year old shopping
Talking about child number 3 for content though advertises "natural cycle contracption"
All she does is moan and say no neggy vibes
Cannot read the room
Still waiting on this new protection dog
Moving soon hopefully doesn't show off so much that gives away her location and child's safety
Beautifully summed up!

Reactions: 2
Saw the post on the last thread from @fairydustlover about not teaching their kids to be humble. I went for lunch yesterday with my little boy who’s 3 in 9 weeks & a friend. The waitress commented a couple times on how polite my little boy was with his please & thank yous & just general chat. To me that’s the most important thing we’ve taught him so far, she has no sense of any humbleness about her!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Couldn't think of anything else to add to it without me sounding like I'm jealous or whatever she'd say
Oh don’t worry like the rest of us here, we just have neggy vibes and are massive trolls...

P.S you summed it up perfectly 🤣 I would like to add.

Thinks it’s acceptable to wear Balenciaga (Bally’s) speed shoes to the gym... because Nay Nay couldn’t just have a pair of regular Adidas🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh don’t worry like the rest of us here, we just have neggy vibes and are massive trolls...

P.S you summed it up perfectly 🤣 I would like to add.

Thinks it’s acceptable to wear Balenciaga (Bally’s) speed shoes to the gym... because Nay Nay couldn’t just have a pair of regular Adidas🤣
And has extennys and hair done for it to look exactly the same ?

Reactions: 5
She is going to raise such spoilt kids. Calling Mimi 'little hun' and 'princess' all the time isnt gonne help. She will grow up thinkjng shes something special and tbe world owes her 🙄🙄

Just to add i know all parents think there kids are amazing but we don't set them up like this to fall flat on their precious face. When they realise the world wont treat them like the amazing little prince and Princess mummy has said they are.

OK, totally new here but have been reading for a while as I thought it just me who was so irritated by this woman.
Has anyone else noticed Frans post wishing a happy birthday...... its quite clearly from Rose's bday bash they had when we were all supposedly in lockdown. The outfit and Micah's hair is a give away from previous photos. So bloody irritating when I've not been able to see family for so long now and as a single parent with one child it's been hard at times and tempting to break rules but we haven't for obvious reasons.

She’s quiet today!
All must be together 🙄

She’s quiet today!
All must be together
OK, totally new here but have been reading for a while as I thought it just me who was so irritated by this woman.
Has anyone else noticed Frans post wishing a happy birthday...... its quite clearly from Rose's bday bash they had when we were all supposedly in lockdown. The outfit and Micah's hair is a give away from previous photos. So bloody irritating when I've not been able to see family for so long now and as a single parent with one child it's been hard at times and tempting to break rules but we haven't for obvious reasons.
omg I’ve just looked back!!!! Yes! You are so right!!! Same outfit 😱

Reactions: 3
And the pic on the theme ride nay had a phone in her hand! The ride takes a picture enjoy the experience live in life not technology

100% they’re either all together in Essex celebrating his birthday or she’s travelled to her parents for the weekend and is staying with them. She is NEVER this quiet on the gram unless she’s breaking the rules because she constantly has her phone in her hand videoing anything and everything!

And the pic on the theme ride nay had a phone in her hand! The ride takes a picture enjoy the experience live in life not technology
This is a classic example. Who has their phone out taking selfie’s on a theme park ride 🤣 I’m honestly embarrassed for you hun. Fran must have posted that deliberately because she knew we would rip the tit out of Nay for it.

She is an absolute clown - who tries to take a photo whilst on a ride?! Like who does that. I hope to God she does that one day, and the fudgin’ thing flies out of her hand. Maybe that’s what happened at the farm, maybe it fell out her hand because she’s on the thing so bloody much!

Reactions: 4
Francesca said Rose had a danger nap in the car "on the way home", so I presume there was some kind of birthday gathering

Considering the number of popcorn tubs and individual cake gifts, I'd say it was quite clearly another party breaking the rules with very careful photography do as not to expose each other - like people are so stupid to believe all of that was for the 4 of them!
Surely their neighbours spot all of this and must be tempted to report!

Reactions: 2
Of course it wasn’t just them!

who’d of took the pics! Her support bubble? Evans twin mummy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
They would have had a full on party and as it was raining they’d all be indoors... Unless Mimi has great photo skills and took the picture of Jord, Imoan and Cass 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
The photo of Jordan and nay with Cass is just so awkward, wouldn’t you get down or crouch down to cuddle him 🙈 there’s just no love or affection, it’s all let’s pose and look perfect for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.