Naomiella21 #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most people find planning a wedding stressful because they’re also out at work 8-10 hours a day, and raising children without paid help, and keeping a house clean, and everything else that life brings.
They don’t get to ‘work’ from home, have a nanny and a cleaner, and endless supplies of cash.

Reactions: 9
They amount of money she spends eating out and on take aways, why doesn’t she just have a chef?

Reactions: 1
So a kids event without her kids but with all of her taglongs' kids...... and also a kids event with her ass hanging out.

Reactions: 8
Honestly, I can not take her seriously……can we actually confirm that her account is real and she is really doing all this stuff? I swear she is a spoof account on how to be the worlds shittest parent or most annoying human.
Also, I literally have never seen those kids eat fruit or veg.

Reactions: 6
Honestly, I can not take her seriously……can we actually confirm that her account is real and she is really doing all this stuff? I swear she is a spoof account on how to be the worlds shittest parent or most annoying human.
Also, I literally have never seen those kids eat fruit or veg.
What’s the betting we see them munching slices of apple or a bunch of grapes at some point today, now you’ve said that…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s the betting we see them munching slices of apple or a bunch of grapes at some point today, now you’ve said that…
Or a homemade smoothie, remember she purchased an expensive blender to get more vitamins in the kids as she admitted how poor their diet is, well that hasn't been shown since 😂
Jordan said on his episode on vicky pattisons podcast that naynay has stressed herself out before worrying about the kids eating, spent hours making them healthy dinners for them to refuse it, so he told her to give them the jam sandwich they wanted 😏 she obviously knows their diet is appalling, but to have some so unsupportive tell you that, it cannot help her motivation to get the kids eating better.

Hopefully the prep school will help them to learn what a proper balanced healthy diet is, can just imagine cass demanding dominos at lunchtime 🤣

Reactions: 3
Or a homemade smoothie, remember she purchased an expensive blender to get more vitamins in the kids as she admitted how poor their diet is, well that hasn't been shown since 😂
Jordan said on his episode on vicky pattisons podcast that naynay has stressed herself out before worrying about the kids eating, spent hours making them healthy dinners for them to refuse it, so he told her to give them the jam sandwich they wanted 😏 she obviously knows their diet is appalling, but to have some so unsupportive tell you that, it cannot help her motivation to get the kids eating better.

Hopefully the prep school will help them to learn what a proper balanced healthy diet is, can just imagine cass demanding dominos at lunchtime 🤣
It’s just lazy parenting, but they will grow up so fussy and only want chicken nuggets and pizza! I have two kids the same age as them and they have such a varied diet, they love fruit and veg, I’m convinced my daughter would eat a whole punnet of grapes if I let her, even if they’ve said they don’t like certain veg, they still try it every time with their dinner. A lot of parents can’t be bothered to do that or even make dinner, and them two are clearly them type of parents

It’s just lazy parenting, but they will grow up so fussy and only want chicken nuggets and pizza! I have two kids the same age as them and they have such a varied diet, they love fruit and veg, I’m convinced my daughter would eat a whole punnet of grapes if I let her, even if they’ve said they don’t like certain veg, they still try it every time with their dinner. A lot of parents can’t be bothered to do that or even make dinner, and them two are clearly them type of parents
100%. They do not make an effort to eat with the kids, she shows that she eats her lunch when kids are napping, and they eat dinner once kids are in bed. I find it a complete alien concept to order a dominos in for two toddlers 😳 I'm sure if she got cass involved in making pizzas, with healthy toppings it would be a great start to him exploring new foods

She filmed earlier this week a half hearted attempt to have a water gun fight with cass........ then last night, full on, over the top laughter doing the same thing with jordan. She should have found the same level of enjoyment with her son. But oh no.

Reactions: 6

If they bothered to do any research about feeding a child, just giving them what they want or the only thing they eat just reinforces it and doesn’t expose them to new things they’d like. Your child could ask for chocolate every meal but it doesn’t mean you give it to them! Jordan just doesn’t care, they’re both horribly lazy parents. The advice is it can take up to 10 tries for a child to like something or even try it, so consistency is key. My daughter loved strawberries as a baby, went off them and now is a bit hit and miss but we still give them to her most days. They also recommend actually eating with your child to model behaviour at the table and eating different food. Me and my husband have had loads of salads with the hot weather and our daughter loves to play with it, taste it etc whereas before if we had it on the side with a jacket potato she’d not even notice. I think the colours really help too because it’s bright and looks attractive. When we have takeaway (which is a rarity) our daughter has her own food but is always intrigued and will try bits. Hopefully one day she’ll be chowing down on chinese with us 😂 they just need to actually try.

As for the water fight, it’s such a shame earlier in the week she wouldn’t engage with Cass, hid in the house and told him no. But with Jordan, she was much more into it and even spraying into the house 🥺

Reactions: 4
I would be so embarrassed! She barks on about wanting to go back to study etc she’s always been fame hungry
I’m really shocked but not surprised. She seems so fame hungry! No wonder she clung on with Jordan, after that paper isn’t she.
Her boob job is terrible. I could tell in clothes but you can really see on the photos how bad it is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.