Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I just think she is an awful person I really do! Flaunting her new designer bag šŸ„± not once have I ever seen her do ANY good with her 'platform' it's always the same she won't do anything unless it benefits her! Never seen her help out a charity or just giving page nothing! It says alot doesn't it.. she's shallow through and through and would be lost without Jordan funding her lifestyle, hence why she clings to him so much- cannot stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Naomi ā€¦ lives off 1-2 meals a day now she does school run. Also Naomiā€¦ photographs her breakfasts in cafeā€™s most mornings whilst Mimi is at home with the nanny šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Naomi ā€¦ lives off 1-2 meals a day now she does school run. Also Naomiā€¦ photographs her breakfasts in cafeā€™s most mornings whilst Mimi is at home with the nanny šŸ¤£
Was just about to Say the same thing šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s so busy today got so much to do but managed to upload a couple Of selfies already

I legit think she thinks people forget or she herself forgets. She doesnā€™t get breakfast at home but eats out every morning šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Imagine showing hundreds of thousands of people you eating breakfast child free like 3-4 days in a row, then in the next story say you always do the school run and never eat breakfastā€¦.
What an idiot šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine showing hundreds of thousands of people you eating breakfast child free like 3-4 days in a row, then in the next story say you always do the school run and never eat breakfastā€¦.
What an idiot šŸ¤£
And gets no time to herself, is constantly busy/tired/needs some ā€˜me timeā€™ etc etc etc.

She's just so out of touch with reality it's actually a joke, she has a nanny and more date nights than I've had hot dinners, such a weak woman. That bullshit how she never eats breakfast - my heart breaks šŸ™„šŸ„±šŸ„± most of us don't have the luxury of having a nanny, maybe get up earlier if it bothers you that much. She's got a nice life but she is always moaning about something! There's people in this country who's kids sometimes don't even have a proper dinner because there parents can't afford it she boils my blood.

Well hun if you didn't spend so long on your own hair and make up you could be showered and dressed in time to have breakfast with your kids. How do you think every other parent in thr world does it?????!!!!

Reactions: 6
I canā€™t stand these con artist influencers and their ā€œXmas shopping guidesā€ getting their followers to click links and make them a fortune by putting cookies on their phone. Boils my blood. Theyā€™re all at it but nay seems to be hammering the links hard recently. Must need to top up that 5 figure salary she earns.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, could she be any more irritating. I canā€™t see any parents now thinking she is relatable. If anything sheā€™s becoming even more unrelatableā€¦ā€¦still a c**t though!
Iā€™m so busy, I donā€™t have timeā€¦.but you have a nanny and a crap excuse for a ā€˜jobā€™. How does she think every other normal parent does the morning routine?!?

Reactions: 6
Wow, she literally gets worse! Iā€™m sure the things she cancelled were just a brunch and an eyelash appointment šŸ˜’
C0F17893-B411-4346-8019-401F00787A49.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I was going to buy an Emma mattress. Im not now. What makes me angry is Jordan can afford to buy them one and theyā€™ll be families out there unable to ever purchase one.
Even her followers must be sick of her tit, 7 comments and very few likes (sheā€™s hidden the total but scrolling, it doesnā€™t look more than 150, 200 at an absolute push).

Reactions: 4
She sooooooo ill. But can go out and take photos and pose for the gram etc etc. Such a drama queen! Iā€™d love someone who knows her to be a lurker and come and spill the tea on this woman.

Kids were sick yesterday, she's ill today and yet she's dragging them all out in this horrendous weather. I get Jordan isn't going to be around much but plans change. You accept life is never going to run smoothly when you have kids.
No wonder those poor boy babies are always so ill, coupled with the poor diets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.