Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get over how much they baby cass, he is at school sitting with other children at tables with chairs, yet they keep him in a highchair at home for dinner 🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I can't get over how much they baby cass, he is at school sitting with other children at tables with chairs, yet they keep him in a highchair at home for dinner 🤨
I thought the same when I saw them both sat in high chairs

Reactions: 4
Why is he still in a high chair and in front of a TV eating?! And still in a pushchair?! My kids would have fully thrown themselves out of them at that age 😂 It's so restrictive for a child, I'm so confused about the way they parent!!

Reactions: 13
Why is he still in a high chair and in front of a TV eating?! And still in a pushchair?! My kids would have fully thrown themselves out of them at that age 😂 It's so restrictive for a child, I'm so confused about the way they parent!!
There’s no confusion - keeping a child restrained in a highchair or pushchair simply means less effort, less responsibility and less parenting!
Laziness, that’s all it is.

Reactions: 6
They literally have no excuse for the buggy…there is two of them, both children are perfectly capable of walking and getting around the farm for the Christmas experience. It’s just embarrassing now for them as parents. Don’t they want to see their child’s face? Hold their hand? Engage with them and talk to them? Considering she bangs on about their lack of family time, they make NO effort whatsoever when they are together!

Reactions: 14
What are they thinking putting him in a buggy for a farm trip?! I can just about get it for really long walking days (not that I’d do it but I know others who have) but it was a Christmas farm experience?!

Also she’s editing out the mono brow again… what kind of mother does that?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Cass legs are hanging out of that pram! There’s two of them and two kids..why would they possibly need to have two kids strapped in a buggy. Surprised they didn’t have the iPads. Shocking parents

Reactions: 9
Can’t get a real job, can’t clean her own house, can’t care for her own children, can’t move her head back and forth to a basic beat.
But it’s all ok - this is the best version of herself huns!
Jeeeeezzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t get a real job, can’t clean her own house, can’t care for her own children, can’t move her head back and forth to a basic beat.
But it’s all ok - this is the best version of herself huns!
Jeeeeezzz.
I’m glad someone else noticed that 😂 she can’t even move her head properly

• Haha
There’s no confusion - keeping a child restrained in a highchair or pushchair simply means less effort, less responsibility and less parenting!
Laziness, that’s all it is.
I'd worry youd all judge me if you saw me but my little girl is autistic (so I'd describe her as having a hidden disability in this context) and we still use a jogging pram (its roomy) when I know she wont be able to walk, plus we have 1 car so I often have to walk. This is why I get annoyed at parents who really just cant be bothered, because you would pass the same comment about us. We call it an aid and not a restraint. That is a term for children who do not want to be in there and ive never had to give her a screen when out either so it's not laziness. duck off Naomi!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do wonder if there is an mild form of autism with Cass, I can't think of any other reason they would think this is acceptable! And if Cass was on the spectrum at any degree, there would be absolutely nothing wrong with that. He could openly get the support he might need and actually Nay sharing this info would gain her some respect and excuse some of the choices she makes.

I know we see Nay on her insta meet ups but we don't ever really see Cass (or Mimi) socially interacting with the other kids, besides the twins. Although his lack of social skills could stem from his parents? They only seem to live in their own insta world. I expect admitting any issues with Cass wouldn't be fashionable and might effect the brand perception they're trying to create... Such a shame, especially as its clear as day he has a speech delay!

Did you see Ferne went on a few school mums events but no posts from Nay or Jordan, when their kids are in the same school and same year? Clearly something not quite right! I mean, could be that she wasn't invited, wouldn't be surprised. I'm sure everyone sees straight through her and don't appreciate her child being sent to school and spreading all his bugs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So Fern McCann has actually made a point of saying she couldn't share any photos of the nativity for obvious reasons but Naomi does what she likes 🤷‍♀️ (i appreciate it's her own child but still....)

Also, covering up the name of the school on the programme but leaving the word 'preparatory' visible. What a dick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
bleeping hell she really annoys me!!!! Why is everything hard work and a big deal for her 😆she's tired, she's got no time, she's busy, she's got no time for herself, she never sees Jordan 😴😴 the girls got issues I'm sure of it I bet she's a nightmare to be around! It's like she wants recognition and applause for the most basic tasks that others do daily with less help WITHOUT MOANING. She needs a serious wake up call.

Oh and that line definitely is not straight!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
bleeping hell she really annoys me!!!! Why is everything hard work and a big deal for her 😆she's tired, she's got no time, she's busy, she's got no time for herself, she never sees Jordan 😴😴 the girls got issues I'm sure of it I bet she's a nightmare to be around! It's like she wants recognition and applause for the most basic tasks that others do daily with less help WITHOUT MOANING. She needs a serious wake up call.

Oh and that line definitely is not straight!
Not even got the kids advent calendars out??!! I get they're probably still a bit young to fully understand but what a crappy excuse.....don't suppose she'll be doing elf on the shelf then? 🤣

So lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.