Naomiella #7 Kids being ill is no good for the gram. Drag them out poorly for horse riding spam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"some from yesterday"... Proceeds to show the whole day with each activity having 50 different snapshots from slight varying angles.

Reactions: 5
She can’t keep anything private or just for themselves. It’s all for show.

When someone questioned about her lack of seeing Fran/banjo cousins, and asked if they were close, she said in her q&a the other day that they see each other much more than people think they just rarely share it - such lies when she shares EVERYTHING. She just needs to stop with the lies and fakeness.

Reactions: 7
Nice to see Nay Nay was dressed appropriately to visit a farm in the absolute freezing cold storms yesterday 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she think people want to see all those stories of the kids seeing snags yesterday. Why not just have a day out that she doesn’t have to share. Guessing it’s a freebie, she tagged the farm in every single story.

Seems the only time those kids get to go out is if it’s an ad. Even then it seems to be to the same kind of places. Makes me sad. I’m not saying you have to take your kids out to expensive places but they never seem to do anything fun.

Nearly £60 a person to go marsh farm to see Santa! Funny it’s all the influencers that can afford it, get it for FREE!
I can’t afford to take my kids! Pisses me off!
she’s dressed like a hooker!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow, talk about scraping the barrel for ads! We all know she would NEVER step foot in a store but she’s happy to take the 💵 hun’s gotta make it seem like she’s a top influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she honestly think that shirt is a dress??? Nay out some flipping trousers on

• Heart
Reactions: 4
😂 these clothes are legit just market stall. I know she’s never had any style or fashion sense but things have really taken a dive in recent times!

Those puff sleeve bodysuits (leotards 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣) are £35 a pop!!!!! £35!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are primary quality!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
She has a very rounded belly in those dresses. Looks like a baby bump. 🤔
I really don’t think she is. I think that’s her true size and has been for a while but she edits herself so heavily on photos and uses filters that really change how she looks. She can’t cope with the two she has now, so honestly, I could not see her with another baby at least not until mimi is shipped off to pre school and she only has one during the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Watch her come and address it and say she’s been eating too much so she is bloated or she is due on 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.