Naomi Wise - TikTok USA Prison Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You did not think she was out as trans lets admit it. You were being nasty. You can see she is a female. And even if she wasn’t. You had no right to comment or out her. Period.

And you was not “speaking up for” transphobic comments. You MADE one.

You were being educated about “asking if someone is trans”. You don’t ask. If you may assume someone is trans and they haven’t spoken about it, then they obviously don’t want too, or aren’t ready too. You don’t just state “when are they coming out as trans” when you have no idea, and this person is clearly female, you just deciding to attack her appearance by calling her “masculine”.
Trans women are still women, they are females ?! What the hell is wrong with you. You are so transphobic it’s sickening… I hope my transgender friends never come across someone like you telling them that they are not their gender!! Scary world for our future kids with people like yoy

do you generally tell trans women they theyre not women?
rapist apologist, transphobic….. anything else?

I didn’t state “when are they coming out as trans.”
I said I thought she was out as trans mainly based on the comments on her tik tok, comments here and I asked if she had done tik toks about this on her old channel.
I didn’t make any transphobic comments, maybe I shouldn’t have assumed but that’s why i asked this forum….

I didn’t know if she had come out or not because she had stated this is her new channel on one of her tik toks and I asked if anyone had her before!

masculine isn’t an attack
Feminine isn’t an attack
They are descriptions and there’s nothing wrong with being either of them…

Some women are masculine, some are feminine… some women are trans, some are cis… (all still women and all still valid) you are such a horror…

Reactions: 3
Oh right, I assumed from the previous comments made and her looks and voice that she was and seen she said she had an old account so was wondering if there was content on there…

Sorry but questioning if someone is trans isn’t offensive and if it is offensive to the person then they clearly are transphobic…. There is nothing wrong with being trans at all.
I based on her voice, bone structure and thought it may have been the case due to previous comments made.
Wow. Sorry, it’s transphobic to question why someone would say these things about a woman? She had NEVER made any acknowledgment of any kind of gender reassignment so don’t throw that tit around. You’re making backhanded comments about the girl and now saying others are transphobic for questioning why you would say that. Ridiculous. She’s clearly not trans you just said that tit to be hateful and now you’re trying to turn it around and make out that others are transphobic. Please.

Trans women are still women, they are females ?! What the hell is wrong with you. You are so transphobic it’s sickening… I hope my transgender friends never come across someone like you telling them that they are not their gender!! Scary world for our future kids with people like yoy

do you generally tell trans women they theyre not women?
rapist apologist, transphobic….. anything else?

I didn’t state “when are they coming out as trans.”
I said I thought she was out as trans mainly based on the comments on her tik tok, comments here and I asked if she had done tik toks about this on her old channel.
I didn’t make any transphobic comments, maybe I shouldn’t have assumed but that’s why i asked this forum….

I didn’t know if she had come out or not because she had stated this is her new channel on one of her tik toks and I asked if anyone had her before!

masculine isn’t an attack
Feminine isn’t an attack
They are descriptions and there’s nothing wrong with being either of them…

Some women are masculine, some are feminine… some women are trans, some are cis… (all still women and all still valid) you are such a horror…
Masculine is an attack. If she WAS transgender she’s clearly not wanting to look masculine. So to call a transgender woman masculine and bring attention to their bone structure and voice is transphobic. If you respected trans people as much as you’re claiming to right now you wouldn’t have said any of that crap. End of.

You did not think she was out as trans lets admit it. You were being nasty. You can see she is a female. And even if she wasn’t. You had no right to comment or out her. Period.

You were being educated about “asking if someone is trans”. You don’t ask. If you may assume someone is trans and they haven’t spoken about it, then they obviously don’t want too, or aren’t ready too. You don’t just state “when are they coming out as trans” when you have no idea, and this person is clearly female, you just deciding to attack her appearance by calling her “masculine”.
Agreed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Wow. Sorry, it’s transphobic to question why someone would say these things about a woman? She had NEVER made any acknowledgment of any kind of gender reassignment so don’t throw that tit around. You’re making backhanded comments about the girl and now saying others are transphobic for questioning why you would say that. Ridiculous. She’s clearly not trans you just said that tit to be hateful and now you’re trying to turn it around and make out that others are transphobic. Please.

Masculine is an attack. If she WAS transgender she’s clearly not wanting to look masculine. So to call a transgender woman masculine and bring attention to their bone structure and voice is transphobic. If you respected trans people as much as you’re claiming to right now you wouldn’t have said any of that crap. End of.
it is transphobic to assume that being trans is a bad thing and it’s very transphobic to state that someone who is a trans female isn’t a female!!!
I asked a simple question based on what’s on her tik tok and available here….
If I was going to be hateful, I’d be hateful. It’s a anon forum….
Personal - rapist lover - trans hater is the one making outrageous comments and stating that trans women are not women….

Masculine is not an attack, it’s a description and unless you complete your full transition, you will still have a deeper voice and masculine bone structure and as a matter of fact - many cis women have these features too. There is nothing wrong about it….

people are allowed to ask questions… it is so clear now that this is the Emma, Katie, crew from your nasty demeanour and how you jump down peoples throat anytime they mention them too….

Wow. Some really vile remarks coming from you yet again. A trans female is still a female. All women are women.
To quote yourself “you as a CIS women…”should not be deciding that a trans female is not a female.

I feel like we need some moderation on this thread, I’m so shocked by the comments you keep making, I’m surprised you’re still here after excusing the rapist.

it is transphobic to assume that being trans is a bad thing and it’s very transphobic to state that someone who is a trans female isn’t a female!!!
Personal - rapist lover - trans hater is the one making outrageous comments and stating that trans women are not women….

Masculine is not an attack, it’s a description and unless you complete your full transition, you will still have a deeper voice and masculine bone structure and as a matter of fact - many cis women have these features too. There is nothing wrong about it….

people are allowed to ask questions… it is so clear now that this is the Emma, Katie, crew from your nasty demeanour and how you jump down peoples throat anytime they mention them too….
I’m not even a prison wife of anyone’s. I’m an outsider.

I wouldn’t like anyone to call me masculine or say I look masculine. I’m not going for that look and you can see from how she presents herself nor is she. If someone was commenting on pics of me saying “you look masculine here” I would find those comments rude. So would a trans woman. I’m just sharing my point of view.

Maybe you didn’t mean to be hurtful by asking if she’s trans or if she’s made videos about her transition. Sorry if you feel people started jumping down your throat. I just felt the need to defend her, she seems like a nice girl.

I am struggling to understand where I have had a nasty demeanour though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It’s just Rachel thinking she knows it all 👄
This is mad coming from them all, just really shows their true characters.

Can someone with privs to do so, make a new thread please?

Maybe talk about this somewhere else :ROFLMAO:
I agree, I’d hate for some young girl transitioning girl to read this thread and see that some people believe she’s not actually a female.
We can leave this talk in this thread and move on on the next full prison wife thread.

Last edited:

Nobody said anything of the sort. Stop PROJECTING your own views. Katie is a CIS female. Not a trans female. And you only stated so to be vile. What I just EDUCATED you was not transphobic I was calling you out.

This is mad coming from them all, just really shows their true characters.

Can someone with privs to do so, make a new thread please?

I agree, I’d hate for some young girl transitioning girl to read this thread and see that some people believe she’s not actually a female.
We can leave this talk in this thread and move on on the next full prison wife thread.
“ true characters” when the people you say we are, we are not. You are the vile people over the internet demonising people. And calling people “transgender” and when are they “coming out” just too attack their looks. So not only are you pulling apart peoples relationships, you’re also discussing their looks, whilst sitting behind a computer screen with no idea who these people are.
says more about you’re “character”.

Last edited:
Nobody said anything of the sort. Stop PROJECTING your own views. Katie is a CIS female. Not a trans female. And you only stated so to be vile. What I just EDUCATED you was not transphobic I was calling you out.

“ true characters” when the people you say we are, we are not. You are the vile people over the internet demonising people. And calling people “transgender” and when are they “coming out” just too attack their looks. So not only are you pulling apart peoples relationships, you’re also discussing their looks, whilst sitting behind a computer screen with no idea who these people are.
I feel like she’s embarrassed about what she said so she’s trying to backtrack and project it all on to others and throwing around transphobic accusations after people said the comments she made regarding her being masculine were unnecessary.

Please someone make a new one and leave this topic here

No you did.
You said “ as you can see Katie is a female” implying that trans people are not female and also implying it’s a bad thing to be trans by how you reacted to my very legitimate questions….
I maybe shouldn’t have assumed but this is what this thread is for… ask questions and receive answers from other people who may know more…

I don’t need to be educated by someone who can’t spell, read or even use the right tenses…
“two, to, too” “their, there, they’re” (remember school) (your, you’re)

or by people who make excuses for convicted rapists….
Or by people who state that trans = not female.

Stating that a trans female isn’t a female is transphobic…

I feel like she’s embarrassed about what she said so she’s trying to backtrack and project it all on to others and throwing around transphobic accusations after people said the comments she made regarding her being masculine were unnecessary.
No I’m not embarrassed, I said I shouldn’t have assumed but that is where it ends…

Personal clearly has something against trans people and it’s absolutely vile the comments she’s coming out with….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.