Naomi Ria House Renovation

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, another one that can't take constructive criticism. If you're gonna put yourself out there all over YouTube and Instagram, prepare to take the rough with the smooth lady! That house is being done up by her other half who's a joiner and she 'helps out' by standing there filming him sweat it out and listening to her comment on his efforts.... Another self absorbed, lazy airhead who relies on her man to do everything 🤔

Reactions: 1
I completely agree. The way she talks to him is dreadful.
A few of us commented on it months ago and next thing, she uploaded a video with him in it trying to exonerate herself and what a living gf she is and it's how they bounce off each other...He sat there like a nodding dog!! Felt like punching her in the mouth!! I unsubscribed cos she just winds me up..might sub again though to see how Elliot is progressing the works🤖

I'm glad to find she has a thread on here! She's yet another influencer that seems to have pots of money. Just watched a clothing haul of hers on Youtube from a few months ago and she bought Balenciaga trainers as part of the haul. How the heck do they all afford it?!

I'm glad to find she has a thread on here! She's yet another influencer that seems to have pots of money. Just watched a clothing haul of hers on Youtube from a few months ago and she bought Balenciaga trainers as part of the haul. How the heck do they all afford it?!
Jeez, and how many times can someone mention in a haul that they're a 'size 6'? We get it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised she doesn’t have a long thread here. Her terrible fake tan, constant underwear shots while pregnant, the way she expects her husband to do EVERYTHING. She comes across as very entitled.

I’m surprised she doesn’t have a long thread here. Her terrible fake tan, constant underwear shots while pregnant, the way she expects her husband to do EVERYTHING. She comes across as very entitled.
she strikes me as someone who has always been very spoiled by mummy and daddy

• Heart
I set up the thread originally because I was surprised there wasn't one.... She's one self obsessed little b1tch and I unsubbed months ago cos she got ony nerves how she kept saying, WE have done this and WE want this doing.... Her husband does everything while she flaunts round with a camera, talking through her annoying saliva filled mouth..

I agree! I’m really surprised that this thread isn’t longer either. She’s insufferable. Elliot seems very hardworking. I wonder how he puts up with her. She’s the definition of narcissism.

I agree! I’m really surprised that this thread isn’t longer either. She’s insufferable. Elliot seems very hardworking. I wonder how he puts up with her. She’s the definition of narcissism.
Its like the Megan and Harry show.... She bosses him about and he landers round her like a little slave. I might have a nosey on her latest video later toadd more comments here.... I unsubbed nearly a Yr ago cos she got right on my t1ts! I left a comment on a video while I was subbed saying it's her husband doing all three renovating, not her so why keep saying, WE all the time?? He just does as he's told... Pathetic

Jeez, and how many times can someone mention in a haul that they're a 'size 6'? We get it!
And the way her lips move and su king up saliva as she talks is SO annoying...

Its like the Megan and Harry show.... She bosses him about and he landers round her like a little slave. I might have a nosey on her latest video later toadd more comments here.... I unsubbed nearly a Yr ago cos she got right on my t1ts! I left a comment on a video while I was subbed saying it's her husband doing all three renovating, not her so why keep saying, WE all the time?? He just does as he's told... Pathetic

And the way her lips move and su king up saliva as she talks is SO annoying...
Her terrible fake tan and the way she fiddles with her hair ALL. THE. TIME.

I've searched her on YouTube and got the most recent renovation vlog on.... Not see her face (thankfully). As per usual, Elliot is doing his Cinderella duties Inc sweeping up while she walks roung hogging the camera and excessively swallowing saliva as she speaks.. (just as I remember, annoying!!)
She's the dictator and he's the lemming worker.... WE did this and WE did that.... NO LOVE!!! HE has done the lot.... Self absorbed witch 😡

Attachments

It’ll be interesting to see how things are divided if they spit up. He has evidence of doing everything.

all her videos are now private, anyone know why?!
It’s been like that for a while, I’m not sure when she did that or why. Anyone else shed any light? I unfollowed her for a while so don’t know if she mentioned it.

It’s been like that for a while, I’m not sure when she did that or why. Anyone else shed any light? I unfollowed her for a while so don’t know if she mentioned it.
yes I haven't watched her videos in a while and was wondering the same if she might have had a "goodbye" video... also is her shop (kirstenandbelle.com ) gone? I can't imagine Elliott's dumped her, but interesting when you see stuff like this suddenly disappear

Last edited: