Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't get why she has to do so many posts while feeding.

We get it you breast feed

We know that sully loves it

You don't have to do every post while he's feeding. Him standing up just sucking on her boob while she cut his hair the other day was just a bit much. I breast fed, it's great yes but your not the first or last so get over it
I breastfed both of my children... I don’t think I ever took a photo and shared it though?! I wasn’t ashamed... I was proud... but that doesn’t mean that the world has to be interested or shown!!

Reactions: 4
You mean a gift from yourself to pretend it’s from Jonathan, as he’s still in prison? 🥱😴
Can someone explain to me how a guy who is in prison can order a gift online, and also get hold of some of her breast milk and her son’s hair, and post it off to the jewellers?! Anyone?! She is absolutely delusional

E93692B7-ECB4-4810-9E25-4ADE58254073.png
98E87B0B-73AD-4009-A659-9371665E8D57.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You mean a gift from yourself to pretend it’s from Jonathan, as he’s still in prison? 🥱😴
Can someone explain to me how a guy who is in prison can order a gift online, and also get hold of some of her breast milk and her son’s hair, and post it off to the jewellers?! Anyone?! She is absolutely delusional

View attachment 560613View attachment 560631
That is one of the most disgusting/ disturbing things I’ve ever seen 🤮

Reactions: 6
He would of got her sister to buy it her off him if that bit is even true, like she did for him with all the over the top Mother’s Day crap.

Reactions: 2
He would of got her sister to buy it her off him if that bit is even true, like she did for him with all the over the top Mother’s Day crap.
And would he have got her sister to get breast milk from her and some of the baby’s hair (which she coincidentally was cutting herself just a couple of weeks ago!) too?! She so ordered it herself!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else notice the defo drug dealing phone on the side 😂😂😂 and here’s a Naomi bouncy blows sul hun drug dealing face just to start your weekends nicely x
6953A084-0301-4079-AB39-209CA4E97F7B.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Did anyone see her scaring her boy yesterday with a big tube and saying look how scared he is, my other half was over my shoulder peeping and actually was so shocked she would do that in front of thousands of people.
It's been deleted since

Reactions: 1
Building his fear levels?!
Every day I worry more and more about her parenting (or lack of) for that child. I honestly don’t think she watches him at all... he hid the remote control and put a load of toys down the toilet yesterday without her even noticing. How do you not know that your child is in the bathroom?! He’s always got bruises on his face. She lets him climb on the cabinet right underneath the tv that’s hanging off the wall and it makes me so worried

You mean this? What an absolute bleep ‘building his fear levels’
YES.
I don't know why she thought his fear levels need building. He's one year old.
maybe needs them built up for all the tit he's gonna do over the years taking over the family business.

Reactions: 2
Building fear levels in prep for in about 12 years time when he’s a teenage drug runner

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s going to end up a little c u next Tuesday with parents like that
We have a major problem with a child at my sons nursery who’s mum has always let him run ragged and do as he pleases, he pushes, nips, hits, bites my son and others and the nursery can’t control him and the mum just says ‘he’s just being a kid’ it’s so bad that we’re having to move our son to a different nursery and the mother doesn’t give a flying duck. That’s the type of kid ‘suls’ gonna be and Naomi won’t give a tit as he’ll probably still be hanging of her boobs while she goes on about how she’s such ‘goals’ and a ‘boss mama’

Does “we” include his dad who couldn’t even abide by his bail conditions and is back in prison?! I don’t think Jonafun is doing much for his son right now to be honest 😂
5144DA77-7CE7-4243-AD37-B6FE621D687B.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.