Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She told him he was a good boy for doing this 🤷🏼‍♀️ I think even her child is sick of the sight of her crappy teeth to be honest!
35C84332-54E1-40D7-97F7-86109DE97FD4.png

On Instagram today, complaining about having to look after her child whilst painting her new salon, doing mobile hair appointments and making scrunchies all by herself... I should imagine 99% of her followers will be thinking “where Jonathan gone?!”

Reactions: 2
She really is thick as pig tit 😂 Q - ‘do you need to replace your implants after ten years A - ‘no I have lifetime guarantee on mine’ 1. The lifetime guarantee is applicable to the rupture of the implant or capsular contracture. So unless you need your implants removed as they are a medical threat to your life/health - you will need to replace them yourself. Thick. As. tit.

Reactions: 3
She really is thick as pig tit 😂 Q - ‘do you need to replace your implants after ten years A - ‘no I have lifetime guarantee on mine’ 1. The lifetime guarantee is applicable to the rupture of the implant or capsular contracture. So unless you need your implants removed as they are a medical threat to your life/health - you will need to replace them yourself. Thick. As. tit.
I think it’s that the implants themselves nowadays come with a lifetime guarantee that they won’t rupture / degrade... but that doesn’t mean you won’t need another boob job in the future due to your boobs ageing etc, and the cost of that isn’t covered. Even if the implant itself did rupture, you’d still have to pay for the surgery.... just not the actual implants. She is thick.

Reactions: 1
Agreed! I just saw it and rolled my eyes I’m not surprised she said that. No surgeon will ever say those implants will last you the rest of your life. Because they won’t.

No she’s actually a donut. The ‘lifetime guarantee’ doesn’t actually mean that they’re designed to last a lifetime. The longer you have the implant in the older the implant gets and therefore the more likely you are to have issues! Plus she’s even said how hers Have moved and flipped etc.!! Obviously Implants these days are far more advanced that they once were and it’s not as strict as it used to be for a time frame of replacing them but you do have to factor that in when you make the decision to have your boobs done!

My boobs are nearly 8 years old and I’ll be having them replaced at some point between 10-12ish years old depending on children we have in that time! But when you have an op like that you discuss beforehand the fact that that will have to be replaced at some point in the future!!!

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the video of sully not even strapped in the pram today 😳😳😳
She is the worst for child safety, I swear I’m amazed that child has made it to 12 months old with just a couple of black eyes, a bruised nose and forehead. She lets him climb on the tv cabinet right underneath the huge tv which looks like it’s just hanging off the wall... makes me so nervous
0AC3450E-B8F0-4728-BB35-68A40F176B41.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He’s at that age where they wriggle around like mad as well. I’m sure she’s doing stuff like this for clout and an excuse to cry ‘troll’.

Am I missing something? Why is she giving her child oat milk and not cows milk? I know there is a debate about cows milk and peoples differing views on it but, for a child’s development, why are you stopping them drinking something like that? I REALLY don’t like people who choose their children’s dietary requirements. My SIL is vegan and has pushed it into her children - her 8 year old has now refused to be vegan and states she wants to eat meat and my SIL has had a meltdown. Yet she gave her child no choice to begin with. Anywho, just my two pence

Am I missing something? Why is she giving her child oat milk and not cows milk? I know there is a debate about cows milk and peoples differing views on it but, for a child’s development, why are you stopping them drinking something like that? I REALLY don’t like people who choose their children’s dietary requirements. My SIL is vegan and has pushed it into her children - her 8 year old has now refused to be vegan and states she wants to eat meat and my SIL has had a meltdown. Yet she gave her child no choice to begin with. Anywho, just my two pence
I give my kid soya, we tried cows milk and she wasn’t having it. Lots of people struggle to digest it and it’s not exactly harvested in the nicest way. It doesn’t add anything to a humans development, especially with him still getting breastmilk (she’s still a dick though!

Reactions: 6
I still don’t understand what ‘sul hair’ even means. Like for new clients? I dunno maybe I’m being picky but it wouldn’t draw me in as a potential new client, what’s a sul? I get she’s ‘doing it for her son’ (hiding money for hubs) but come on your entire salon named ‘sul’ when apparently ‘Naomi’ is the hair queen so shouldn’t it be named after her?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just don't get why she has to do so many posts while feeding.

We get it you breast feed

We know that sully loves it

You don't have to do every post while he's feeding. Him standing up just sucking on her boob while she cut his hair the other day was just a bit much. I breast fed, it's great yes but your not the first or last so get over it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.