Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who’s apparently SO busy, she seems to spend a lot of time shopping in the Trafford centre / out with her sister / posting pics of her child / on social media complaining about how busy she is!
Wish she’d stop wearing that bleeding cardigan too
4AA37CE6-B4A1-42C8-A825-E49CA5F18729.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me can someone send her a clinic number get Botox it’s shocking she looks so old !!
I’ve not seen someone moan that much yet she buys loads of new clothes in cash all the time. Prober got a bag in the house full of cash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at those lines on her head 🧐🧐🧐 my fellas ballsack is less crinkled than that.

Her skin looks so grey, she needs bleeping vitamins asap

duck me can someone send her a clinic number get Botox it’s shocking she looks so old !!
I’ve not seen someone moan that much yet she buys loads of new clothes in cash all the time. Prober got a bag in the house full of cash
I bet she stashed his drugs money in the kids teddies and in her dirty knickers drawer

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch her say she’s does other jobs on her phone that no one really knows about? Wonder what that could be 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell how I’m struggling single mum yet it’s druggie man and her can buy there own house ? Somethings wrong in this world I wouldn’t live there it looks quite rough

Reactions: 4
Don’t understand this at all, she’s saying goodbye to her current home but that house is clearly not fit to be lived in yet. Absolutely no way she’s got a mortgage on her own after only opening her salon a few months ago and to buy it cash estate agents and solicitors would still have to do their digging to ensure the money hasn’t come from laundering or drug money which in their case it probably has. At no point in her stories does she actually say she’s bought that house, seems off to me

Reactions: 5
“We” is the key word here I think
“We have bought a reno”

We won’t be her and Jonafun, as he’s in prison. She can’t have bought it on her own as she’s too high risk for a mortgage.
So who is “we”?!

Reactions: 7
I would love to know how she’s getting bank approval for her mortgage because it’s sure as hell not come from selling her Ali express scrunchies or her empty salon. She’s so dumb though it wouldn’t surprise me if she was laundering money.

Reactions: 6
“We” is the key word here I think
“We have bought a reno”

We won’t be her and Jonafun, as he’s in prison. She can’t have bought it on her own as she’s too high risk for a mortgage.
So who is “we”?!
Could she have bought with her sister or mum?

It’s a Reno probably cheap auction so no mortgage
Solicitors would still have to complete the sale and do their checks on where funds have come from etc - she’s not bought that house. Her next stories again she doesn’t say she’s bought a house - she’s moving house, but she wants to make out to everyone she’s a boss witch property developer

Reactions: 2
In order to get a mortgage, as a self employed person, you are required to provide 3 years worth of tax returns. I know this because I’m self employed and I’ve applied for a mortgage. I’ve always been honest with my tax returns, hence being accepted for a mortgage. I doubt she has been!! I’d be surprised if she’s ever submitted a tax return in her life!

Reactions: 5
We is her and Jonathons money he still has drug lines and runners even though he’s in jail he’s probably saving & making more being in there she will fiddle her books and it will all be in her name so the police can’t take it back if jonathon gets caught again

In order to get a mortgage, as a self employed person, you are required to provide 3 years worth of tax returns. I know this because I’m self employed and I’ve applied for a mortgage. I’ve always been honest with my tax returns, hence being accepted for a mortgage. I doubt she has been!! I’d be surprised if she’s ever submitted a tax return in her life!
Is this still the case if you can put down a bigger deposit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.