Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate Hayes mentioned the other day she had been speaking to a girl who had a thread on here and they were saying true things but she didn't want everyone else to know, I 100% think it's Naomi!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Kate Hayes mentioned the other day she had been speaking to a girl who had a thread on here and they were saying true things but she didn't want everyone else to know, I 100% think it's Naomi!!!
I saw that and thought the same thing!!

Reactions: 4
That detectives page doesn't look like it lasted long lol
It’s shut down already! Here’s an update about it:

Reactions: 1
I thought the same girl. Got to be!

66AEE1B8-B8AD-4788-98BA-295D24D08F9D.jpeg

what the duck is she doing now 🤣
Her hair cut is so bleeping odd. Dead long with a weird Fanny fringe.

That bleeping fringe… it’s SO annoying. How does it not annoy her too?! Can’t believe she does that to her hair and calls herself a hairdresser
I know, I bet it’s full of rancid breast milk most the time.

The highlights she did were grey and the rest of her hair is yellow. bleeping howling.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember when she did this to her sister’s hair?! Felt so embarrassed for her. Bet her sister was fuming
C3C88897-9820-450B-857E-1C21F5168E0F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I bet Jonathan was really anxious, getting a call on his secreted prison phone to say his sons really ill. He would have have him straight down a and e… if he was there to take him!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sully has had ANOTHER “first illness”!! I think that makes 4 now doesn’t it? Can’t she remember being in A&E with him that time, complaining about people not wearing masks (after she’d been stomping around B&Q and supermarkets every day not wearing a mask!)

Absolutely cringing for her saying that Jonafun was ready to go to A&E!! 😂 Honestly… I bet her friends are really concerned for her mental health. It’s just weird her pretending he’s not in prison

Sully has had ANOTHER “first illness”!! I think that makes 4 now doesn’t it? Can’t she remember being in A&E with him that time, complaining about people not wearing masks (after she’d been stomping around B&Q and supermarkets every day not wearing a mask!)

Absolutely cringing for her saying that Jonafun was ready to go to A&E!! 😂 Honestly… I bet her friends are really concerned for her mental health. It’s just weird her pretending he’s not in prison
Its mindblowing isn't it. I imagine my husband is Brad Pitt but at least he is actually here with me!

• Haha
Unless of course you’re supporting a drug dealing gang member who’s in prison, in which case you’ll be rightly criticised by the general public as a whole!!
There’s a reason we put people like Jonafun in prison Naomi… WE, the UK, don’t like or agree with heroin dealing!! That’s why we have laws against it! It’s THAT simple!
Oh, and by the way… I am doing far better than you, I promise! Not that it matters when it comes to opinions on this kind of thing!

E1B5CCB0-BAE9-4B88-9B78-5D10E1A3FA9A.png

‘I love how you keep your private life private’ but not her child, or her workplace, or the streets she walks. The place she lives, her shared garden, her kid in the bath, his childminder, her family… just her partner who is ‘away’ but also there and a top parent
AC56E1E3-5B7B-4F1D-9119-9837FCAEB2FC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.