Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that her obsession with him showing off his animal noises more just points to the fact that she hasn’t bothered to teach him anything else 😕

She’s been getting him to do the whole elephant thing on her stories for aaaages now.
It’s the trunk showing that concerns me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Come on guys which one of you is in her top three biggest watcher list on Instagram 😂 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her post today made me angry. She posted videos of her boy dancing which was cute. But in those posts were loads of other children, faces not covered ect. I don’t have my child on Instagram and that’s my choice. But for you to just post other people’s children is rude, and disrespectful!!! No faces hidden. Your fella is in prison hun, with the kids of people we are trying to
Protect our kids from .

Reactions: 2
Her post today made me angry. She posted videos of her boy dancing which was cute. But in those posts were loads of other children, faces not covered ect. I don’t have my child on Instagram and that’s my choice. But for you to just post other people’s children is rude, and disrespectful!!! No faces hidden. Your fella is in prison hun, with the kids of people we are trying to
Protect our kids from .
Those kids could be at a protected foster address or anything! Having said that all the Instacunts do it. Its a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
She proper reminds me of the lion from the wizard
Of oz on this.
LiOMI
43D62197-14BF-4B4F-ABF8-A99B8F758A8D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she call her son her “lover”? It’s sick 🤢 Here’s the dictionary definition for you Naomi…
9508A5FC-8092-41B2-99BB-361FFADDFD83.jpeg

E21B9BFF-8FEA-473E-BDAB-B7518353D9AA.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I read it as she was pretending jonofun was catching up on his sleep not Sully
She refers to her son as her “lover” all the time. After her post this morning saying that she was waiting for her lover to wake up, she posted a pic of her son still asleep. I just feel really uncomfortable when she refers to her own child as her lover

Reactions: 1
Chanel trainers - Gucci bag…… does a couple blowdrys a week…..oh sorry and sells some scrunchies 😂😂😂 I smell bullshit

Reactions: 6
Here we go again 🙄🥱

Why is she even on Instagram?? Does anyone know?? I get why her salon has an account… but why has she got a public account for her and her son? It’s rare she’s gifted things… she’s not making money from it… and if she is receiving hateful messages that are making you feel suicidal (which, if true, is awful)… WHY HAVE A PUBLIC ACCOUNT?!! That’s a choice she is making.

If she actually isn’t receiving direct comments, and is simply coming on here and reading our comments… that’s a choice she’s making.

If she’s worried about going to baby groups because people know that she is STILL in a relationship with a convicted and imprisoned drug dealing gang member (an actual “scumbag”!) who she is supporting, whilst making out that he’s in fact not in prison and is a great father - yet describes her account as “honest mamma”, - they’re also choices she’s making.

Actual trolling (e.g. commenting on her posts or sending her direct messages) is one thing and it’s not right.
Expressing opinions on a forum about public social media accounts that are clearly misleading and manipulating people is perfectly within the law and ok.

What is NOT ok is threatening behaviour, doxing and directing people to an account that’s clearly breaking the law. But then again, she’s never been particularly bothered about the law has she?
F8490F17-3CBD-4963-9EA7-BF2624F54847.png

• Haha
Here we go again 🙄🥱

Why is she even on Instagram?? Does anyone know?? I get why her salon has an account… but why has she got a public account for her and her son? It’s rare she’s gifted things… she’s not making money from it… and if she is receiving hateful messages that are making you feel suicidal (which, if true, is awful)… WHY HAVE A PUBLIC ACCOUNT?!! That’s a choice she is making.

If she actually isn’t receiving direct comments, and is simply coming on here and reading our comments… that’s a choice she’s making.

If she’s worried about going to baby groups because people know that she is STILL in a relationship with a convicted and imprisoned drug dealing gang member (an actual “scumbag”!) who she is supporting, whilst making out that he’s in fact not in prison and is a great father - yet describes her account as “honest mamma”, - they’re also choices she’s making.

Actual trolling (e.g. commenting on her posts or sending her direct messages) is one thing and it’s not right.
Expressing opinions on a forum about public social media accounts that are clearly misleading and manipulating people is perfectly within the law and ok.

What is NOT ok is threatening behaviour, doxing and directing people to an account that’s clearly breaking the law. But then again, she’s never been particularly bothered about the law has she?
View attachment 776993
I don’t understand the whole ‘bullying isn’t acceptable in the workplace’. The influencer is working and we are the customers. If I had an angry customer I wouldn’t tell them to duck off and call them a scumbag or I’d be fired

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand the whole ‘bullying isn’t acceptable in the workplace’. The influencer is working and we are the customers. If I had an angry customer I wouldn’t tell them to duck off and call them a scumbag or I’d be fired
I’d like to contact the HR department of the heroin dealing gang please! 😂
She’s completely deluded. People have opinions Naomi… and usually, when it comes to drug dealing gangs, they’re not positive!

Reactions: 6
Here we go again 🙄🥱

View attachment 776993
scum of the earth for talking about your drug dealing partner 🥵🖕🏼 Ok Naomi if you say so

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.