Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure how the system works but it seems that he was sentenced for 8 and half years originally and did just over 4 years so I think if hes breached any conditions and that's why he's back inside he has to complete the rest of his sentence which would be just over 3 years

I wonder if she can keep up the tit act of him working away for that long 😂🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm not sure how the system works but it seems that he was sentenced for 8 and half years originally and did just over 4 years so I think if hes breached any conditions and that's why he's back inside he has to complete the rest of his sentence which would be just over 3 years

There will be a new step daddy for sully 🤣🤣🤣 could imagine

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s always been obsessed with jonafun, and she’s exactly the same with her son. I will never get over that anyone would be so deluded to think that SUL Hair is a good name for a salon!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will never ever leave jonafun even though he will never change. You’re right, she’s obsessed.

It looks like her new make up artist at the salon used to work in the salon that the nail girl has just moved to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

So, if he was sentenced to 8.5 years and did 4 (which is standard, no one ever does their full sentence) dependant on how long he was out for will depend how long he does back inside for breach of parole. He will have been paroled for the remainder of this 4.5 years sentence, but if he was out for 6 months let’s say, he will only serve 4 years back inside. Does that make sense? His sentence isn’t just added straight on, they allow for ‘time served’ on parole, like they allow for time served on remand etc.

Reactions: 4
So, if he was sentenced to 8.5 years and did 4 (which is standard, no one ever does their full sentence) dependant on how long he was out for will depend how long he does back inside for breach of parole. He will have been paroled for the remainder of this 4.5 years sentence, but if he was out for 6 months let’s say, he will only serve 4 years back inside. Does that make sense? His sentence isn’t just added straight on, they allow for ‘time served’ on parole, like they allow for time served on remand etc.
Ahh yeah I didn't think about the time he would of been out for on licence, I'd say he was out for roughly over a year then? Her pregnancy of 9 months depending on when he was release when she got pregnant (apparently he was still in an open jail) and then we know he wasn't there for sullivans first Christmas due to the god awful photo shopped picture infront of the Christmas tree 😂😂

Girls imagine how it’s gonna be when he gets out? 😂😂😂
“see, jonafun is here with me, here’s a pic of his toe to prove you all wrong, he’s been here all along”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She talks some amount of shite !!! Right wee get it you think your child is clever why tell the whole world

• Haha
Reactions: 3
B7886908-0881-4FBD-8193-558BBDE56BD9.png

She is just so toxic. What about all the women who don’t want to be mothers, or can’t have children! Also she needs to get a bloody life! We are not put on this earth just to have children 🙄 Doesn’t sound like a “boss witch” to me 😄

Reactions: 11
View attachment 701205
She is just so toxic. What about all the women who don’t want to be mothers, or can’t have children! Also she needs to get a bloody life! We are not put on this earth just to have children 🙄 Doesn’t sound like a “boss witch” to me 😄
Agreed! An insult to women with fertility problems. Her whole personality trait is around being a mum because she’s that dim she has nothing else about her.

• Heart
Jonathan says this Jonathan says this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Im
Sorry the wee boy doesn’t know his dad never says dad can’t really talk much because his mother talks for him. If he’s not around stop the acting like he’s there you sound so daft he’s no coming home for a long time so maybe quite it !

Reactions: 6
Jonathan says this Jonathan says this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Im
Sorry the wee boy doesn’t know his dad never says dad can’t really talk much because his mother talks for him. If he’s not around stop the acting like he’s there you sound so daft he’s no coming home for a long time so maybe quite it !
I was wondering whether to DM her and ask just how many calls you are allowed to make in prison? 😇 😂

• Haha
I’m calling it we’re now gonna be hearing Sully say ‘dad’ conveniently on her stories now 😂
Sorry the wee boy doesn’t know his dad never says dad can’t really talk much because his mother talks for him.

• Haha
Curious to know how he’s showing her affection whilst he’s in prison. Imagine preaching to other people about affection when your boyfriend would rather do a stretch inside for selling drugs than be present for your young son. Relationship goals.

Attachments

Curious to know how he’s showing her affection whilst he’s in prison. Imagine preaching to other people about affection when your boyfriend would rather do a stretch inside for selling drugs than be present for your young son. Relationship goals.
😂😂😂😂😂 she can’t tell us that there’s no loss of affection in her relationship - when her fella is inside!!!!! Loooooool Naomi you need help hun you’re so bloody deluded!

Reactions: 6
She has some serious mental health issues. Pretending her boyfriend isn’t in prison. Making out he’s an insurance broker / an oil rig worker / in the army. The complete delusion that he’s done nothing wrong, and that her supporting him isn’t wrong either. Constantly posting quotes saying what an amazing dad/partner he is. She needs to get help

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.