Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who duck does she think she is eh honestly moving abroad that will be Spain. Is that not where a lot ex cons go 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
375AA612-292B-425C-8F9F-07A3BACA928A.png

Umm I actually think you did. I’d never ever heard of anyone use this term before, what the hell is she on about?! She is truly bizarre. Bangs on about jonafun and “solo parenting” then expects people not to question what the hell is going on!! Thing is no one would know any of this, if she could resist bragging about her partner/ being a boss witch solo parenting mama :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 685379
Umm I actually think you did. I’d never ever heard of anyone use this term before, what the hell is she on about?! She is truly bizarre. Bangs on about jonafun and “solo parenting” then expects people not to question what the hell is going on!! Thing is no one would know any of this, if she could resist bragging about her partner/ being a boss witch solo parenting mama :cautious:
“He does an amazing job of still being the best dad even from working away”

Naomi hun, stop, you’re killing me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He loves his dad as much as a dad that's at home 😂😂 umm okay hun bet he's got a great connection and relationship with someone he has seen a handful of times 😂😂 isn't prison visiting like once a month?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“He does an amazing job of still being the best dad even from working away”

Naomi hun, stop, you’re killing me.
I think she's telling her self this so she believes it. Honestly don't know how she can say he's an amazing dad from a prison cell 🤥

Ok, I am honestly worried about her! She’s mentally unwell. Asking herself questions on Instagram so she can answer them with lies about Jonafun not being in prison? Seriously, I hope someone in her friends / family circle gets her some help soon

When she’s doing her “Q and A’s”, has anyone ever asked her “Is it true that Jonathan is in prison?” Has her ever outright lied or does she just dance around the truth?

Reactions: 1
When she’s doing her “Q and A’s”, has anyone ever asked her “Is it true that Jonathan is in prison?” Has her ever outright lied or does she just dance around the truth?
I dont think she would ever post that questions on her story even if someone did, she would probably just block them to hide even more from the truth 🤣 I seen she is selling the nail desk maybe no one wanted to work there 🥴

View attachment 685379
Working away. Bahahahaha.
only job Jonafun has is helping microwave the porridge in prison.
Also, it annoys me so much that she gets pissed off about people asking her about a term she bangs on about…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Complete aside- but for someone who has designer clothes etc, why does she have the ugliest bulkiest “engagement” and “wedding” rings? Think you’d at least get nice ones if you were buying them for yourself!

Reactions: 3
Complete aside- but for someone who has designer clothes etc, why does she have the ugliest bulkiest “engagement” and “wedding” rings? Think you’d at least get nice ones if you were buying them for yourself!
I'm sure she said the gold ring is her nanas or someone's.. I wonder if Jonathan wears a wedding ring too 🤣🤣 my bet its just her that does

I'm sure she said the gold ring is her nanas or someone's.. I wonder if Jonathan wears a wedding ring too 🤣🤣 my bet its just her that does
They’re not even married! She just tells people they are 😂 she changed her name by deed poll as far as I’m aware

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She keeps talking about September I reckon that’s when he’s out on tag🤣🤣🤣 things will be better by then

• Haha
I always find her furniture old fashioned and ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.