Naomi Genes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh this one annoys me, going on like she’s Meghan Markle hiding that babies face, yet featuring it in every photo! Head so far up her arse it’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
I used to love her but she's become very very stuck up. She never replies to anyone and if she does it's rude!

Thing is you're either a fashion blogger or a Mom blogger, very few girls can do both well at all.

She's a typical WAG - had a weird jewellery business before blowing up on Instagram, obviously bankrolled by her boyfriend until she started making her own money, now she has cartier rings, rolex watches and expensive bags.

Reactions: 12
I used to follow her and then she blocked me because I liked someone’s comment when they said she never tells people where certain items of clothing are from.
She sounds so stuck up and sounds like she could send anyone to sleep the way she talks, no enthusiasm at all, like she’s montoned. She also denied having lip fillers for ages when it’s so obvious 🙄

She just seems boring in every way possible

Reactions: 14
She served me when she worked for Mac about 3 years ago in Debenhams. Personality of a brick. No idea how she got so big on insta.

Reactions: 10
Naomi has had a LOT of work done. I've seen some really old pics of her and her face (especially her lips) have changed quite a bit. It's fillers, look at this pic with her sister. She also tags herself at an aesthetics clinic in manchester all the time so i don't even know why she'd try deny it. she's also tagged the aesthetics clinic on her LIPS on older photos!

At least Naomi uploads nice photos though. Her sister Summer Bianca sits there ordering Starbucks all day at home watchingTV.

Attachments

So glad this thread was made! I agree she’s had a lot of work done, something strange about her chin/jawline? Can’t quite work it out, looks masculine

Reactions: 3
Lol when is she going to show the baby? It's really not that deep to show your childs face. How can she make an entire new account for baby content and never actually show the baby properly? So strange, not one of her friends has ever hid their child.

Reactions: 5
Lol when is she going to show the baby? It's really not that deep to show your childs face. How can she make an entire new account for baby content and never actually show the baby properly? So strange, not one of her friends has ever hid their child.
Tbh I don’t blame her for not showing the child’s face. Children deserve their privacy.

she never discloses. as if her footballer boyfriend doesnt bring in enough lol

Reactions: 4
Is anybody able to spot the ‘AF’ on her latest posts :mad:
just went and looked at her Instagram because of this thread, her AF is a joke 😂 surely she must think what a head I am when doing it.

On one of her posts with her bugaboo she has put #gifted which I do not believe, honestly I have never ever heard or seen anyone been gifted a bugaboo, maybe I’m wrong but I have never seen it before. I bet she just done it to make herself feel important 😂😂

I think she’s realised that to make money off a mom & baby account you kind of need to show the baby......

Reactions: 9
Shamelessly selling all the Very things she was gifted a couple of weeks ago too! Smdh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.