Naomi.bouncy.blows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe that it’s nearly time for thread 2. She apparently has a Rocky relationship with her mum, not sure of the full details though.

pissing myself that she’s still mentioning as though he’s there 😂 any reason why he’s not in any pictures from sul’s 1st birthday party or are you still waiting on someone to photoshop his image there?

sulk will be 5 when his dada is released from prison and will no doubt be sent back again.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe that it’s nearly time for thread 2. She apparently has a Rocky relationship with her mum, not sure of the full details though.

pissing myself that she’s still mentioning as though he’s there 😂 any reason why he’s not in any pictures from sul’s 1st birthday party or are you still waiting on someone to photoshop his image there?

sulk will be 5 when his dada is released from prison and will no doubt be sent back again.
I know... thread 2 soon! Well need to make sure we use her new insta name on the thread title.
Anyone else think we need a wiki for her??

Reactions: 6

How long has he been sent down for ?

How long has he been sent down for ?
4 and a half years. He was originally sentenced for 8 and got out after 4ish years and has breached his probation so he’s back inside.

I know... thread 2 soon! Well need to make sure we use her new insta name on the thread title.
Anyone else think we need a wiki for her??
Definitely needs a wiki even if it’s only used for the Jonathan photoshop pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So she’s literally gonna keep this lie up that he’s not inside for 4 more years ? Oh dear 🥲

Naomi loves Sully, Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail.

Reactions: 15
So she’s literally gonna keep this lie up that he’s not inside for 4 more years ? Oh dear 🥲
Probably, funny thing is, EVERYONE knows he’s back inside it’s not a secret. She’s ruined her own rep and credibility as a hairdresser blowdryer after all of this.

Reactions: 3
Funny if he’s there no pictures of him with his son in his first birthday 🙄

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion.
The future is SUL. Sul hair. S.u.l hair. AllAboutNaomi. Naomi.loves.sully. Naomi.bouncy.blows. #naomibun
Changing your name won't hide your game or your boyfriends real fame.

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot with the people who are so obviously thick. ‘Don’t send a test to me as I don’t have symptoms, I’ll isolate if I do’. Except it’s the non symptomatic people spreading it everywhere and to the people who are going to die from it. And the other week when she had symptoms, cold, feeling tit, she didn’t isolate. So which is it HUN?

Who’s creating the new thread then? I would but I haven’t a clue how to 🙃

Neither do I ! With thread titles though it can’t be too long so whoever won most votes hopefully it’s short!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.