Naomi.bouncy.blows #2 Jonafun in jail, ignoring restrictions and hoping for bail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buzzing off her ‘duck the trolls’ post. Naomi love, your boyfriend is on a 10 stretch for supplying heroin to half the north west. You’re hardly in a position to take the moral high ground. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pulling up a pew in here , lovely to see some familiar faces , already sick of this one’s pin curls and only just read through a few pages 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey guys, I've been reading since last week when she was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread and I'm so bemused by this woman and her lies.
Anyway, I've just had this sponsored ad on insta and I have to wonder if she told Malteasers, buzzfeed and RND that she was home alone with her newborn because his father is in prison for selling heroin...
Screenshot_20220521-110602_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Hey guys, I've been reading since last week when she was mentioned on the Kate Hayes thread and I'm so bemused by this woman and her lies.
Anyway, I've just had this sponsored ad on insta and I have to wonder if she told Malteasers, buzzfeed and RND that she was home alone with her newborn because his father is in prison for selling heroin...View attachment 1282781
Nope she most definitely didn't tell them that but I think someone should 😭

Reactions: 6
Anyway, I've just had this sponsored ad on insta and I have to wonder if she told Malteasers, buzzfeed and RND that she was home alone with her newborn because his father is in prison for selling heroin...View attachment 1282781
It infuriated me when I saw it cause she also wasn’t alone, she had her family and friends around all the time since she was a ‘solo parent’

• Angry
  • Sad
She forgot to add “visiting Jonafun in prison” and “pretending to the world that Jonafun isn’t in prison”. Poor Naomi… she must be exhausted. You wouldn’t know she was by looking at her though hey?!
4A070D3C-4291-4DAE-AE2C-4E1CC6435D61.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
not sure if it’s too late for thread suggestion…

Parenting alone, date nights on the phone, Promoting biotin, living off the back of Jonny selling heroin.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I discovered Naomi yearssss ago and followed her for her blow dry tutorials and for some reason or another I unfollowed her at some point and completely forgot about her until today! Sorry for the random question that may have been answered somewhere previously but how does she manage to have photos of Sullivan with Johnathan in settings that clearly aren’t a prison if he has been in there since before he was conceived?! Thanks in advance! X

I discovered Naomi yearssss ago and followed her for her blow dry tutorials and for some reason or another I unfollowed her at some point and completely forgot about her until today! Sorry for the random question that may have been answered somewhere previously but how does she manage to have photos of Sullivan with Johnathan in settings that clearly aren’t a prison if he has been in there since before he was conceived?! Thanks in advance! X
You’re in for treat if you read through the last threads. She photoshopped Jonathan into the Xmas photo 🤣. I’d suggest read them on your work breaks, will make your day fly haha

Reactions: 5
I think he broke his probation so got sent back in if I remember correctly! Definitely worth going through the threads from the beginning. So good!

He did come out of jail for a short while before Sullivan was born, I think he was born April and he went back to prison around the summer time she photo shopped him into a picture of her and the baby infront of the Christmas tree 🤣🤣

• Haha
She forgot to add “visiting Jonafun in prison” and “pretending to the world that Jonafun isn’t in prison”. Poor Naomi… she must be exhausted. You wouldn’t know she was by looking at her though hey?!
View attachment 1286187
She doesnt think anyone really has their tit together, no especially the addicts who her fella provided for, and their children, Im sure they would love their heroin addict parents to have their tit together, but hey ho as long as you can work and now provide for your son.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She posted charlotte from g shore having her hair done and then charlottle posted it on her story as gifted does this mean Naomi did it for free in exchange for a post mentioning her ? 😂

Reactions: 5
She posted charlotte from g shore having her hair done and then charlottle posted it on her story as gifted does this mean Naomi did it for free in exchange for a post mentioning her ? 😂
yup!!

mod edit, new thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.