Nanna Bea #2 Mediocre meals & gravy stained tops, wall papering at 8 cause Nana never stops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow just came over after seeing tattle mentioned on her tik tok. Her les Dawson face screwing is so bloody annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:

Don't call her Bev, she doesn't like it and often forgets that it's her name.

Nanna doesn't like her followers she is rude to them and treats them with distain even if they ask a genuine question.

She considers herself to have a "big account".

Her cooking skills leave a lot to be desired mostly burns things and can't have a meal that isn't drowning in gravy.

Speaking of gravy she loves it soo much she wears it on her clothes, the record was 3 days in the same gravy stained top.

Grandperr dave can't decorate but luckily Bevs been doing it since she escaped from the womb, she loves wallpaper soo much she even covers her skirting boards with it... expert much!?!?

Bevs been living in the same house for 40 years but has made barely any modernisation or put any real effort in it looks like a cheap B and B.

Bev considers herself to be a "young" nanna but couldn't help but use her age as an excuse when she was disgusted and appaled at the concept of period pants, when this backfired she couldn't contain herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Bev/Ann/period pants debacle was CLASSIC! Old Bev tried to ingratiate herself with the much younger and cooler Ann, by playing the age/menopause sisterhood card - only problem, she then realised Ann is younger than her, so may have benefited from the convenience of the pants! That’s why she went back and made the lame second comment. She always tries to show she’s well in with other creators, specially if they’re popular. She does it with St Jess of Bartleby too.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nana pulled a cracker last night with her period pants post, I reckon she was on the vino aswell as her comments were mental and I noticed she deleted some of them that made zero sense. I get the feeling her and grandper Dave like a good old booze 😂

Reactions: 10
Nana pulled a cracker last night with her period pants post, I reckon she was on the vino aswell as her comments were mental and I noticed she deleted some of them that made zero sense. I get the feeling her and grandper Dave like a good old booze 😂
What has all their lifelong earnings been spent on if they don’t like a good old booze?! The house is scruffy, they don’t have a car, what do you they actually have to show for it?

Reactions: 5
She was rude to me. She was cooking a curry and I misunderstood what a spice was called so politely asked her as I thought the curry looked nice and she private messaged me back and told me “maybe Check ya hearing”
I was really quite shocked and upset by her rude response and fortunately someone else told me what the spice was actually called.
put me right off her

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She was rude to me. She was cooking a curry and I misunderstood what a spice was called so politely asked her as I thought the curry looked nice and she private messaged me back and told me “maybe Check ya hearing”
I was really quite shocked and upset by her rude response and fortunately someone else told me what the spice was actually called.
put me right off her
What a absoloute old bleep! Check ya hearing? She's the bleeping 61 year old should maybe check her attitude. Just made me dislike her a bit more 🤬🤬

Has anyone else noticed nana’s eyebrows when she’s cooking, serving food or unpacking her uninteresting shopping hauls? They move up and down and pull her pursed mouth up and down with them - when you notice it, you’ll not be able to unnotice it! It makes me want to put a pair of period pants over her smug little boozy face!!

I’d not normally draw attention to someone’s facial tics, but nana is such a genuinely nasty piece of work, I thought I’d share!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yay for thread number 2 and welcome new posters and lurkers ;)
austin-powers-dr-evil.gif

She may be 61 but her mindset is much older. Using tiktok doesn't make you 'down with the kids' Bev! It's quite a shocking tbh that she's a carer and clearly has fans with learning difficulties and the like yet is one of the nastiest creators I've seen in her responses to fans and uses being on the spectrum as an insult! Her mask is slipping though and I'm here for it :m

put me right off her
She’s 100% ableist, which is concerning considering what she does for a job. She’s a vile little gremlin

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She reminds me of something they would of had as a character in “Little Britain” years ago.

What’s scary is that this is actually her and she is a real life nasty little rat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up with pantsgate... Jeez the backpeddling Bev is doing there is quite something to behold :ROFLMAO: Bet she was expecting everyone would agree with her, shows how behind the times she really is! I'm younger than Bev but not gen Z young and I know periods are seen as far less taboo these days and reusable options are becoming mainstream now (y)

Reactions: 8
Bev’s so old-fashioned that she probably thinks women should wear a sanitary towel belt like they did in the “good” old days!

Wonder what she’d make of a mooncup, what with her being so modern and young?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bev who has legions of fans begging for a cookbook. Who also according to herself looks reet young and trim for her age is the same age as fellow cook Nigella lawson.
Just putting that out there. (This is recent pic of Nigella taken this year.)
IMG_20211130_121659.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not to be confused with her father who was a great cook Nigel Lawson if I remember NaNa doing 1 of his recipes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oops sorry, Bev is trying to cover her period pant tracks by singing their praises - she’s obviously desperate to seem relevant and modern after her slip up yesterday!

And thank you for that Nigella Lawson pic, the comparison of the two 61 year olds is priceless! As nana once said “I’m doing a NIGEL Lawson recipe” - and no, she wasn’t joking, she’s just rather thick!

Not to be confused with her father who was a great cook Nigel Lawson if I remember NaNa doing 1 of his recipes 😂😂😂😂
Great minds remember alike!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oops sorry, Bev is trying to cover her period pant tracks by singing their praises - she’s obviously desperate to seem relevant and modern after her slip up yesterday!

And thank you for that Nigella Lawson pic, the comparison of the two 61 year olds is priceless! As nana once said “I’m doing a NIGEL Lawson recipe” - and no, she wasn’t joking, she’s just rather thick!

Great minds remember alike!!!
My nana is almost 70 and she gets mistaken for my mum and I’m in my early 20s, where as bev is 61 and could look like she could be my great grandmother😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.