Nanna Bea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back peddling now about the period pants. Don't know if this is a dig at Ann Russell but I'd say she's raging that a person with more followers disagreed with her. The OUR in capitals.
I wonder if she blocked Ann ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So glad Iโ€™ve found this thread. Iโ€™m too obsessed with her grotty little life to block her on TikTok, so couldnโ€™t risk leaving some hate๐Ÿ˜‚ Silly old bleep, she really needs to duck off, Iโ€™d be mortally embarrassed if she was my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now that wouldn't be clever blocking a BIG creator ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I'd trust Anne over Bev any day. She's more knowledgeable and is likeable and approachable. And let's face it she's isn't a bleep and cares about others

Tittle tattle? It's Tattle Bev and always nice to meet a fan ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹
Yeah Ann comes across very well and she's not a beg at all, I don't agree with her political views but her content is useful and she always gives great advice, nana should watch Ann's videos n learn how to get stains out of clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol she must be fuming if she went back twenty minutes after her first reply to Ann to comment again. Silly cow.
What's she trying to do? I'm sure that her followers will all leave if she starts on ann.

Someone should go comment that's not bright talking to a Big account like that 1๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's she trying to do? I'm sure that her followers will all leave if she starts on ann.
I have no idea, Beverly sorry Nanna Bea, sheโ€™s clearly annoyed that not a lot of people arenโ€™t with her (if that makes sense) in the comments of that video.

Someone should go comment that's not bright talking to a Big account like that 1๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Haha! I commented that (off an burner account) and she blocked me and deleted the comment within a minute ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

(She just deleted my comment not hers to Ann just to make clear)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lol she must be fuming if she went back twenty minutes after her first reply to Ann to comment again. Silly cow.
Wtf she tryna start up? Ann is such a sweet heart, sheโ€™s messing with thee wrong person

sheโ€™s deleted that second comment to Ann now, I canโ€™t see it. Seen whoever said the big account comment lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her new vid pretending sheโ€™s not bothered by going to bed pahahaha yes you are bothered bev, youโ€™re annoyed that no ones laughing with you babes, not even the little cronies are backing you up.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.