Nanna Bea #6 Thick as Halal mince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nanna bea aka Bev. A fame-hungry, big-gobbed careworker (who does night shifts but never mentions it, except on days ending in “y”), who comes from some corner of Yorkshire that time forgot. She has clawed her way to tiktok fame via some very dubious cooking tutorials that centre on the sort of food that you thought didn’t exist anymore and it’s mainly beige or brown and covered in gravy. Gravy is Bev’s main default setting. Lest we think Bev is stuck in a 70’s time warp, we get to hear about how “inclusive” she is with regards race and sexuality - the only problem is, it doesn’t ring true.

She 62, but has had a very hard paper round judging by her face and attitude, and she could easily pass for someone a decade older. However, her followers in the cult of Bev, tell her she looks young and is generally amazing, and she believes the hype.

She’s the matriarch of the sort of family that could be described as special in every way, and her husband, the permanently red-faced Grandper Dave, looks like a man who has regretted meeting Bev ever since the day he did. A favourite hate watch for many!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Nanna bea aka Bev. A fame-hungry, big-gobbed careworker (who does night shifts but never mentions it, except on days ending in “y”), who comes from some corner of Yorkshire that time forgot. She has clawed her way to tiktok fame via some very dubious cooking tutorials that centre on the sort of food that you thought didn’t exist anymore and it’s mainly beige or brown and covered in gravy. Gravy is Bev’s main default setting. Lest we think Bev is stuck in a 70’s time warp, we get to hear about how “inclusive” she is with regards race and sexuality - the only problem is, it doesn’t ring true.

She 62, but has had a very hard paper round judging by her face and attitude, and she could easily pass for someone a decade older. However, her followers in the cult of Bev, tell her she looks young and is generally amazing, and she believes the hype.

She’s the matriarch of the sort of family that could be described as special in every way, and her husband, the permanently red-faced Grandper Dave, looks like a man who has regretted meeting Bev ever since the day he did. A favourite hate watch for many!
If this was a university dissertation I would award it a first.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Crap recap: Nannaaaar Bea and Grandperrrr Dave went abroad and now she identifies as a Turk. She's still reheating gruel in her air fryer/whatever the duck that Colin contraption is. Still bleating on about how she's the only person in the whole world who does night shifts 😴 and that's her excuse for eating sausages and gherkins at 07:30 in the morning. Still being a sassy lassy in the comments to anyone who DARES to have a different opinion to hers. Same old Bev, different day (or night as she works night shifts don't you know!!!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can finally comment! Hi everyone ☺

Why does Grandper Dave always look like he’s struggling to get words out of his mouth? That latest video of him cleaning, she just speaks before he is able to, he looks a bit dim….

Reactions: 8
I can finally comment! Hi everyone ☺

Why does Grandper Dave always look like he’s struggling to get words out of his mouth? That latest video of him cleaning, she just speaks before he is able to, he looks a bit dim….
Do you remember a film called The Amazing Mr Blunden. There is a character in it call Wickens who if you ring a bell he starts boxing as he forgets he is no longer a fighter. Granper Dave always reminds me of him!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember a film called The Amazing Mr Blunden. There is a character in it call Wickens who if you ring a bell he starts boxing as he forgets he is no longer a fighter. Granper Dave always reminds me of him!
This had me HOWLING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god I can finally comment! Hello! How rude is this lady! I can’t help but see her as the Yorkshire Susan Boyle

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does it do anyone else's head in when she's like "I'm going to put them in Nina" "they're going in our Collin" I'm a massive big kid and I have teddies that have names and stuff me and my housemates have called our hoover Holly but it just grinds on me when she does it. It feels so false!

Reactions: 7
Does it do anyone else's head in when she's like "I'm going to put them in Nina" "they're going in our Collin" I'm a massive big kid and I have teddies that have names and stuff me and my housemates have called our hoover Holly but it just grinds on me when she does it. It feels so false!
She’s just copying Sophina. Dosent have an original bone in her body. Same with the ding dang do

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.