Names You Can't Stand #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Violet - don't know why I just can't stand it. Or anything double barrelled because they never use it! People only use the first name. Really bugs me lol

Reactions: 7
Just read back through the previous thread, thought bonus my child's name isn't on there! I was wrong 🤣 mines also on there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
In the states, twin newborns named Skarlott and Saskeah 😬

Online, when someone questioned the spellings the mum said she liked Scarlett and Saskia but wanted to use 'yoo neek' spellings for her 'two special princesses'.
Why do people do this, its not even a new way of spelling it, it's just spelt bleeping wrong. If you are this thick you should not have kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why do people do this, its not even a new way of spelling it, it's just spelt bleeping wrong. If you are this thick you should not have kids.
This has broken me 😂 it's the same as if you have to be told not to leave a child unattended in a car..you shouldn't have them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ann.
I dont think this gets used much now but what a boring name.
I can't imagine looking at my newborn daughter and thinking "She looks like an Ann." It's literally just a syllable. At least Anne looks prettier.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This one’s just been in the news, Huckleberry Bowie Carol Prince ……. Poor poor child 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This one’s just been in the news, Huckleberry Bowie Carol Prince ……. Poor poor child 🤣
i read an article about this! i don't hate Huckleberry - it's definitely unusual, but what's the deal with using Carol as a middle name?

in the same article, the mentioned a baby boy recently named Lucifer, a boy named Onicoren Sequoyah - despite his older brother simply being named Reuben - and twins - a girl named Marigold-Clementine and a boy named Zebedee-Valentine! Onicoren? Zebedee?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know someone from NZ who named all their kids beautifully, except the the first kid ' Ethan Awl'

Reactions: 3
i read an article about this! i don't hate Huckleberry - it's definitely unusual, but what's the deal with using Carol as a middle name?

in the same article, the mentioned a baby boy recently named Lucifer, a boy named Onicoren Sequoyah - despite his older brother simply being named Reuben - and twins - a girl named Marigold-Clementine and a boy named Zebedee-Valentine! Onicoren? Zebedee?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
We were going to call our dog Zebedee!

Reactions: 3
There’s an Instagrammer who has triplet boys named Prince, Rocco and Otis, which sound so try-hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.