Naga Munchetty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reckon modern day expectations of women probably have something to do with it - women aren't expected to be honest and a bit snarky

She seems perfectly fine to me personally, it's funny that it seems mostly men and older people get offended by her existing, even when it's not her who instigates an exchange between people
Naga is miles ahead of Susanna Reid etc who are just carboard cutouts of one another, yet Naga gets a lot of hatred for having a subtle sense of humour.

Reactions: 3
Naga is hands down the best interviewer on radio today. I try to catch all her shows.

Reactions: 4
I love Naga, I just find her hilarious! She doesn't sit there and take tit or be a submissive stepford to the male presenter. She has an opinion and tends to stand up for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Charlie wasn’t mocking the flag- he was mocking the SIZE of the flag. And it’s gotten lost in the hysteria that Charlie was the one who made the comment, not Naga. What is it about the intelligent non white woman that causes so much anger 🤔

I despair.
Wasn't it also upside down according to one report?

That's a sign of distress which is amusing.

I find her really irritating, far too flirting with the weather guy and Saturday kitchen was embarrassing to say the least

Reactions: 2