Naga Munchetty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes a special kind of prick to have a huge Union Jack flag in their office or home.

And it's pricks like Jenrick who are trashing the country.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The cat is well and truly out of the bag with these two. Yesterday’s debacle showed that the pair believe that they are rude, untouchable and entitled! I’m so fed up with our great country being trashed. Heads should roll. I feel that strongly about this I have made a complaint to ofcom and the bbc
Have you tried chilling the duck out?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It takes a special kind of prick to have a huge Union Jack flag in their office or home.

And it's pricks like Jenrick who are trashing the country.
Totally agree - he is a nasty smug prick who has made dubious deals non-stop. He disgusts me as unfortunately do most of the pigs in the cabinet who have endlessly lined their pockets giving out dubious contracts in a pandemic. Don't get me started on Boris's Doris and her expensive tastes.

I live Naga! Stupid men seem to have a problem with her daring to have legs and showing them on TV.
I’ve been listening to her radio 5 live show, she’s very calming
Angela Rippon used to show her legs - what's the difference apart from 30 years?

Reactions: 6
Actually, to be honest I don't understand why it's so horrendous for someone to display a British/English flag in their home? Were it someone broadcasting from any other country I doubt it would even be noticed if they had their nation's flag displayed.

I'm not overly patriotic but I do continue to be confounded by this idea that we're supposed to be utterly ashamed of our flag and should want nothing to do with it on a personal level. I assume this embarrassment is connected to the fact that the National Front and other racists hijacked the flag years ago but, again, other countries will have a problem with this too yet do people expect each other to loudly disown their flag?

Like I said, not actually bothered as such I just find it psychologically interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's beyond pathetic when it's clearly upon orders from Johnson. Complete and utter bullshit, considering how much of this country's infrastructure has been flogged to other countries by the Tories - not exactly patriotic, is it?

The Union Jack is being used by the government as a political prop for all it's worth - it is nothing but nationalism which I detest in any form.

As for "great country" - my arse. It's like Miss Heads Will Roll hasn't observed what's been going in the UK particularly since 2016.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's beyond pathetic when it's clearly upon orders from Johnson. Complete and utter bullshit, considering how much of this country's infrastructure has been flogged to other countries by the Tories - not exactly patriotic, is it?

The Union Jack is being used by the government as a political prop for all it's worth - it is nothing but nationalism which I detest in any form.

As for "great country" - my arse. It's like Miss Heads Will Roll hasn't observed what's been going in the UK particularly since 2016.
What a load of pompous, ill-informed twaddle.

It’s a great shame that so few people understand the difference between patriotism and nationalism. Dictionaries are freely available to everyone so I am not sure why so few use them.

Naga Munchutty is supposed to remain impartial. She didn’t & it’s entirely right she be called up on that. If she doesn’t want to do the job she’s being paid for she should get another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I refer you to your own post for the very epitome of being pompous.

Only a complete and utter imbecile would not be able to see that the flag has been appropriated by the right wing - you know, as if there couldn't be a left wing patriot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She struggled to stifle a laugh at her co-presenter jokily commenting on the size of the large Union Jack in Jenrick's office, stating that it wasn't big enough. It was a completely absurd sight. The Tories are ever so consistent in their faux patriotism.

Reactions: 8
Im a patriot. I think despite its faults the UK is still a pretty decent place to live. If someone sniggers at the Union Jack it doesn't bother me. What really bothers me is people like Jenrick cheating the public purse out of millions of pounds to benefit their rich mates. Flags don't atone for that.

I really don't know why we put up with it.

Reactions: 9
Charlie wasn’t mocking the flag- he was mocking the SIZE of the flag. And it’s gotten lost in the hysteria that Charlie was the one who made the comment, not Naga. What is it about the intelligent non white woman that causes so much anger 🤔

I despair.

Reactions: 12
Charlie wasn’t mocking the flag- he was mocking the SIZE of the flag. And it’s gotten lost in the hysteria that Charlie was the one who made the comment, not Naga. What is it about the intelligent non white woman that causes so much anger 🤔

I despair.
It is at the stage where there must be an issue deeper than her dry sense of humour gets so much hate.

Reactions: 4
It is at the stage where there must be an issue deeper than her dry sense of humour gets so much hate.
Reckon modern day expectations of women probably have something to do with it - women aren't expected to be honest and a bit snarky

She seems perfectly fine to me personally, it's funny that it seems mostly men and older people get offended by her existing, even when it's not her who instigates an exchange between people

Reactions: 7