Naga Munchetty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any tea on Naga?

I think she gets loads of unwarranted stick. She has a very dry sense of humour that people perceive as arrogant or cold, I honestly think she is great most of the part at least.

I did see someone online mention gossip of her sleeping with Prince years ago, not sure how true that is mind :unsure: .

Reactions: 13
I live Naga! Stupid men seem to have a problem with her daring to have legs and showing them on TV.
I’ve been listening to her radio 5 live show, she’s very calming

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She danced with him when she was celebrating her 21st birthday in a night club; apparently he sent his minders over to her to say he wanted to speak to her; don't think she necessarily slept with him though.

I like Naga, and agree with you about people not getting her sense of humour. My dad used to live her, he thought she she was beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She danced with him when she was celebrating her 21st birthday in a night club; apparently he sent his minders over to her to say he wanted to speak to her; don't think she necessarily slept with him though.

I like Naga, and agree with you about people not getting her sense of humour. My dad used to live her, he thought she she was beautiful.
There was a topic about bats a few weeks ago, and when Naga had to switch to Carol doing the news, she hinted on kind of ''from one bat to another'', and Carol was laughing her head off, it was a great joke and absolutely no malice given or taken. But there was hell on online, her sense of humour is dry as sticks and people need their comedy explained step by step these days.

Reactions: 18
Any tea on Naga?

I think she gets loads of unwarranted stick. She has a very dry sense of humour that people perceive as arrogant or cold, I honestly think she is great most of the part at least.

I did see someone online mention gossip of her sleeping with Prince years ago, not sure how true that is mind :unsure: .
No.Not true. He was introduced to her in a club on her 21st,I think.

Reactions: 4
Her humour is dry, and I like her.....but I do wonder if she can be a bit too sharp at times....

I think it comes across as if there is a lot of tension at times between her and Charlie, on breakfast, He comes across as an old fashioned gentleman...but I think she tends to needle him and tease him a bit too much!

Reactions: 6
I like Naga too. She‘s a great presenter and seems very intelligent. I’d love to know her stance on the Feminism / Trans / JKRowling debate.

Reactions: 9
Her humour is dry, and I like her.....but I do wonder if she can be a bit too sharp at times....

I think it comes across as if there is a lot of tension at times between her and Charlie, on breakfast, He comes across as an old fashioned gentleman...but I think she tends to needle him and tease him a bit too much!
See I think there is no needle at all, but totally respect your opinion. The problem with a lot of people is they just see dry humour and think she is horrible.

Reactions: 3
I really like her too. I'm so pleased to see positive comments on here. I had a feeling I would click on here and it would be all negative we hate Nagga chat.

She's so funny but I'm not convinced that Charlie is a fan!

She has mentioned dancing with Prince on the show a few times. I always thought it was at a concert for some reason though.

I really like her too. I'm so pleased to see positive comments on here. I had a feeling I would click on here and it would be all negative we hate Nagga chat.

She's so funny but I'm not convinced that Charlie is a fan!

She has mentioned dancing with Prince on the show a few times. I always thought it was at a concert for some reason though.
I am on a few groups on facebook of breakfast presenters, everyone gets idolised, but as soon as someone mentions Naga, there is so much hatred.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7

I agree with you. This is what I've thought. I've always like Naga and have always got that her comments have been jokes, but I don't think it always translates well on TV. There have been a few awkward moments with Charlie, IMO.

But I do think David Attenborough was unfairly rude to her during an interview once.

Reactions: 6
I live Naga! Stupid men seem to have a problem with her daring to have legs and showing them on TV.
I’ve been listening to her radio 5 live show, she’s very calming
Whereas Suzanne Reid wearing a green dress that shows her cleavage is an actual article in the Daily Mail.

I wonder what the difference is.... (!)

I don’t watch BBC Breakfast but I really wanted to see what she was like on Strictly. Unfortunately she didn’t get too far and I don’t think showed a percentage of her personality

Reactions: 1
I like Naga and don’t get some of the stick she receives.

I only think she didn’t come across brilliantly on Strictly, but I think that’s because she perhaps wasn’t enjoying the experience.

I like Naga and don’t get some of the stick she receives.

I only think she didn’t come across brilliantly on Strictly, but I think that’s because she perhaps wasn’t enjoying the experience.
She has such a dry sense of humour, people seem to not understand dry subtle humour anymore.

Naga, I don't dislike her but I find her interview technique off and she tries too hard to be edgy but it always ends up an awkward exchange.

Last week's Saturday Kitchen live was awkward as hell. Its a shame because I would have liked to seen more of her but she (and Charlie too) were trying too hard to be funny and it just disrupted the programme. I am not one of those people to phone in and complain about it, but on this occasion I understand why viewers made the effort - it was justified, they both ruined the episode. Matt Tebbutt is a humourous presenter and I know when they do the studio to studio exchange there's a bit of banter but this was just ...

It was trying to hard to be funny but just seemed like attacking instead, it was arrogant and rude behaviour and like a private joke but it was actually uncomfortable to watch.

But she did look stunning as ever (but don't watch her eating an oyster!)

(Reading my own post it seems OTT for a Saturday Kitchen episode and guest 😆 BUT it riled me!).

Reactions: 1
The cat is well and truly out of the bag with these two. Yesterday’s debacle showed that the pair believe that they are rude, untouchable and entitled! I’m so fed up with our great country being trashed. Heads should roll. I feel that strongly about this I have made a complaint to ofcom and the bbc

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14