Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids should show a bit more appreciation for the fact Nadia cooks them whatever the hell they want whenever they want. Mark cooks once in a blue moon for the vlog and he's a saint in their eyes?! I had to skip past the oiling of the chicken AGAIN. He really needs to get out more if he thinks it's funny and thrives on the desperate housewive's attention in the comments.
And he shoved the camera in Toffee's crate again. Surprise surprise. Yeh, that's great viewing. I'm sure Toffee really enjoyed that. Maybe he's found this thread. 🖕 What a huge dickwad he is.
Totally agree with you. The whole oiling of the chicken is boring... and do grown men really act like that all of the time? Would drive me potty.
He'll be the first one crying and wondering what is wrong with Toffee if she bites him.. surely he's not so stupid that he can't see that she is warning him to bugger off.

I know we only see a few minutes of their day but it's all becoming a bit loud and kids programmy if you know what I mean.. Bloody good job they don't have other houses attached to them.. could you imagine being their neighbours.

I really liked them when I started watching a year or so ago but things are rapidly changing.

Reactions: 9
You know what guys I think I've been blocked from leaving comments on their Vlogs! 😂
Mark the narcissist has decided he doesn't want to hear the truth about him and blocked me!! He just wants the desperate housewives to be cheering him on in the comment section 😂😂
Well Mark if you are the narcissist I think you are... You are here reading these comments buddy and I just want to say... Good on ya for blocking someone who doesn't agree with all the tit that dribbles from your mouth! There's no long road without a turn man... 😏

• Heart
What did you get blocked for? 🤭 Pretty funny if he reads here. He hasn't shoved the camera in Toffee's crate in a LONG time and what do you know he did it this week.

Reactions: 4
Used to love them but they are insufferable now. She is awful, loud, dirty, uncouth and has treated Julia appallingly. Apparently she's hated every man Julia has ever got together with. There are massive massive jealousy issues there with Julia being the Moore beautiful and successful sister. I also find it really sad that she bike schooled her daughters which basically meant teaching them very little and pushing them towards showbiz.

Reactions: 7
Yea all they seem to do with the Home schooling is day out with Mark in London walking round the streets and museums or going to the cinema and counting the reviews for you tube as home schooling Oh and Maddie goes to drama lessons of course, they never seem to be doing anything valuable to take forward into the real world. But maybe they never will need to, Nadia and Mark probably spoil them so much (tailored meals on demand, marks taxi service, letting them have parties to try and be the cool parents, trips to central London for some alternative art with paid for meals at restaurants etc) at home they will maybe never need to fend for themselves and can just do 'projects and make films' without getting a part time job etc like most people trying to get into the business have too.

Reactions: 6
What did you get blocked for? 🤭 Pretty funny if he reads here. He hasn't shoved the camera in Toffee's crate in a LONG time and what do you know he did it this week.
I guess I should say I feel like I've been "muted"
Normally my comment would get a few likes but there hasn't been any so to test this out, I replied to a question someone asked with a really crappy comment lol expecting the Mark fan base to get on my case but nothing... So Yip I'm certain I've been muted 😂
Which to me is hilarious. Is he going to do that to every one who disagrees with their views? I'm sure he will, he wants to be seen as the greatest thing since sliced bread but yet at every opportunity he gets these suttle digs in there. Classic narcissist!

Used to love them but they are insufferable now. She is awful, loud, dirty, uncouth and has treated Julia appallingly. Apparently she's hated every man Julia has ever got together with. There are massive massive jealousy issues there with Julia being the Moore beautiful and successful sister. I also find it really sad that she bike schooled her daughters which basically meant teaching them very little and pushing them towards showbiz.

Yes, totally agree!
Wasn't it so true what Julia said on her Twitter feed. How she must have a new book/show out and is looking for publicity for it. Here we are weeks later with her new cooking show out. It amazes me how gullible a lot of their subscribers are. I was... used to love Nadia and Kaye together, then Mr I suffer from body dismorphia, but let me strip off on camera, let me show you all my disgusting toe nail on camera, let me take baths on camera, let me just about every 2 seconds look at myself on the screen to make sure my sweaty hair is tossed up... Oh boy could I go on 😂😂 But I will say this, they are constantly bleeping up, and doing things to annoy more and more subs. So I think they will be the master of their own destruction.

Yea all they seem to do with the Home schooling is day out with Mark in London walking round the streets and museums or going to the cinema and counting the reviews for you tube as home schooling Oh and Maddie goes to drama lessons of course, they never seem to be doing anything valuable to take forward into the real world. But maybe they never will need to, Nadia and Mark probably spoil them so much (tailored meals on demand, marks taxi service, letting them have parties to try and be the cool parents, trips to central London for some alternative art with paid for meals at restaurants etc) at home they will maybe never need to fend for themselves and can just do 'projects and make films' without getting a part time job etc like most people trying to get into the business have too.
Yup. It's been laid out for the girls since they were young. I think the home schooling is a cop out, they know their kids can "make it" without a proper education because they will push and enforce every thing they do onto their subs and to the showbiz world. Like Maddie and the singing. Personally I think she's not a great singer, she's a copy cat singer imo and her songs are always sad and depressing because that's the "cool" thing i.e. Billy Eilish. Maddie has a long way to go to be anything as good as her :/

Last edited:
😆 I forgot about the sweaty dirty hair look. And the glasses hanging off the nose look. :rolleyes: He LOVES checking himself out and playing with his hair. I had to skip past the dancing and pre shower scene. What grown man would do that? Oh yeh, one who thrives on attention from lonely housewives on the interwebs. If my partner did that I’d seriously evaluate my relationship with him.

He’s like a lot of sad washed up creatives from the 90s.They all thought they were hot tit around Soho but they were victims of technology that was better than them and their work shriveled up. They couldn’t keep up so now they spend all their days reminiscing about how it used to be and pretending they still are in the middle of it by hanging out on Old Compton drinking coffee thinking they are in a meeting. Instead they’re just sitting there perving at girls in short skirts.

I really miss the Kaye and Nadia dynamic. Mark obviously didn’t like her that much and desperately needed a slice of attention, but now he’s taken the whole cake, eaten it, and ruined the party for good.

Oh god if he really is reading here cue the serious sit down talk (in the car outside the station but over the glasses) about how pathetic trolls are. More views and heatpats from your subs. What’s to lose, Marky? 🤔

• Heart
Great post 🙌🏻. They both always look so bloody miserable, and look like they want to be anywhere but spending time with their parents. Can’t say I blame them though 🙄

😆 I forgot about the sweaty dirty hair look. And the glasses hanging off the nose look. :rolleyes: He LOVES checking himself out and playing with his hair. I had to skip past the dancing and pre shower scene. What grown man would do that? Oh yeh, one who thrives on attention from lonely housewives on the interwebs. If my partner did that I’d seriously evaluate my relationship with him.

He’s like a lot of sad washed up creatives from the 90s.They all thought they were hot tit around Soho but they were victims of technology that was better than them and their work shriveled up. They couldn’t keep up so now they spend all their days reminiscing about how it used to be and pretending they still are in the middle of it by hanging out on Old Compton drinking coffee thinking they are in a meeting. Instead they’re just sitting there perving at girls in short skirts.

I really miss the Kaye and Nadia dynamic. Mark obviously didn’t like her that much and desperately needed a slice of attention, but now he’s taken the whole cake, eaten it, and ruined the party for good.

Oh god if he really is reading here cue the serious sit down talk (in the car outside the station but over the glasses) about how pathetic trolls are. More views and heatpats from your subs. What’s to lose, Marky? 🤔
Mark’s just THE biggest cock-womble.

• Haha
Did you guys notice how Nadia shut mark down in the latest HTSM vlog? 😂 It was great and he wasn't impressed with her either. So she started by saying the other team captains, there was a couple... Mark butts in... Yes!! I would have done it with you If I knew there could be couples... Nadia goes well yeah but they are "celebrity couples" 😂😂 He's face then 🤣🤣 So bloody funny 😂😂
You ain't a celeb Maaaaarrrrrrrrkkkkk!

I'm watching their Vlogs now for just the shits and giggles 😂 and tbh knowing I can express my opinion here without it being "muted" makes it even more fun 😏

Just watched the HTSM vlog. I seriously want to throttle him when he goes off on Nanny Di. She had him when she was quite young and she definitely had issues as a parent, but his grandparents were very present in his life, which is a lot more than many kids have in terms of people raising them. He is so intent on making her seem like a horrible mother that he's blind to what he had.

Nannie Di was the only reason I used to watch their vlogs, I bloody love her 🤘🏻. The way she looked at Mark (when he was acting the knob that he is) used to crack me up 🤣. You can so tell how she feels about Nadia too 🙄

Can someone fill me in on what’s happened with Julia? Looked at her tweets but can’t see anything

Reactions: 2
Can someone fill me in on what’s happened with Julia? Looked at her tweets but can’t see anything
Ongoing feud between them for years. I don’t think they speak to each other and haven’t done in a long time.
Julia used to be married to (or in a long term relationship) with actor Alan Davies and apparently Nadia took a dislike to him and made it known she didn’t like him. Seems there is also a lot of jealousy there - Nadia is jealous of Julia as she is younger/prettier and is apparently Daddy’s favourite.

there’s loads of newspaper articles on it if you do a google. Scandal!!

Maybe she has taken the tweet from August down.
Here's an article and it tells you all about what happened when Nadia spoke about her sister in LW

Reactions: 3
Julia tweeted that Nadia was spreading drama to up her profile. She was supported by a lot of her peers. She stated that Nadia had ruined their family.

Reactions: 3
Well we'll well well well 😂😂
So I've been looking on Instagram and came across the live from the car they done today or yesterday. In this live Nadia was talking about some Insta scandal and she said do you know guys there's this web site where people go to just slag celebrities off... Mark said let's go there... Nadia says No I never want to go there!!

So by my reckoning Mark has been on here and read these comments!! He is a narcissist after all!!

So to Mark, you might be able to mute, block, remove the comments of those who think you are Wanker on you're YouTube channel BUT you CAN'T do the same here! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw that as well, and thought exactly the same - he already knew about this site. I keep trying to figure out who the bigger narcissist is in that relationship and I'm just not sure. They both need external validation so much. Pretty sure Nadia's main reason for doing the trek was weight loss 😒

Well we'll well well well 😂😂
So I've been looking on Instagram and came across the live from the car they done today or yesterday. In this live Nadia was talking about some Insta scandal and she said do you know guys there's this web site where people go to just slag celebrities off... Mark said let's go there... Nadia says No I never want to go there!!

So by my reckoning Mark has been on here and read these comments!! He is a narcissist after all!!

So to Mark, you might be able to mute, block, remove the comments of those who think you are Wanker on you're YouTube channel BUT you CAN'T do the same here! 😏

Plus... these two are the ultimate "slaggers"
They slag off Zoella, Simon Cowell plus a lot of the other celebs, his own mother!!! 😡 🤬🙄
#hypocrite #biggestwankeronyoutube #manhasproblems #waitingforhescrashlanding

Did you guys see the "revenge" photo of him on Insta? Him standing there in all his glory with he's arse out 🙄
Yeah Mark you suffer from body dismorphia sooooo bad you allow your wife to post this naked photo of you in Insta?!?
No mark... truth of the matter is you are loving the attention sooooo much from all the desperate housewives subs that you wanted this posted!
You want them to oil you up like a bleeping chicken! 😂
Be more in line if you went and sorted out your head lice mate! 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
All the Nadia sister shitstorm aside, I sometimes feel sorry for Nadia. You can tell he's such a manipulating little tit with her and his daughters. He's teaching them to have zero respect for their mother. I guess just like the amount of respect he has for his mum. 😐

Funny they have started to mention "websites". They complain about sites like this, but then buy the Daily Fail and all those quality tabloids to read celeb 'gossip' and looks for articles about themselves. :rolleyes:

Go film yourself tormenting your dogs in their crates, Mark. Make yourself useful. 😒

Nanny Di, we still love you. 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Plus... these two are the ultimate "slaggers"
They slag off Zoella, Simon Cowell plus a lot of the other celebs, his own mother!!! 😡 🤬🙄
#hypocrite #biggestwankeronyoutube #manhasproblems #waitingforhescrashlanding

Did you guys see the "revenge" photo of him on Insta? Him standing there in all his glory with he's arse out 🙄
Yeah Mark you suffer from body dismorphia sooooo bad you allow your wife to post this naked photo of you in Insta?!?
No mark... truth of the matter is you are loving the attention sooooo much from all the desperate housewives subs that you wanted this posted!
You want them to oil you up like a bleeping chicken! 😂
Be more in line if you went and sorted out your head lice mate! 🤮
Were they slagging off Zoella? Last time I heard them mention her, which granted was a good while ago, they were proper lick arses and Nadia was screaming the place down with joy because someone told her she had the same top as Zoe.
Doesn't surprise me. They seem like the love you one minute, slag you off the next kind of people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.