Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh nice! I was hoping for this thread to warm up, especially since she has shown support for AnnaSJ. Is anyone getting entirely sick of MARK?! He's such a bloviating baby!

Reactions: 8
She also claims that people mistake her for Helena Bonham Carter all the time. Dream on love you look more like Ken Dodd in a wind tunnel

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She also claims that people mistake her for Helena Bonham Carter all the time. Dream on love you look more like Ken Dodd in a wind tunnel
Haha, bloody brilliant 🤓🤣🤓

Oh nice! I was hoping for this thread to warm up, especially since she has shown support for AnnaSJ. Is anyone getting entirely sick of MARK?! He's such a bloviating baby!
Mark does my friggin’ head in. He acts like the only recovering alcoholic in the world, ever. Nanny Di on the other hand is an absolute legend. It’s so obvious she can’t stand Nadia, too 🖕🏻

Reactions: 10
Nanny Di is by far the best of the bunch. Love how she calls Mark and bleeping idiot when he plays up to the camera. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It must be so exhausting for the kids and nanny Di in that house with those two both loving the sound of their own voices.
Mark doesn’t seem to ever have a thought or emotion that he can keep to himself and makes everything about him no matter what while Nadia clearly think herself a lot more knowledgable than she is and needs to make sure her opinion is the loudest.

No wonder Julia keeps her distance. Having an older sister like that I’d say she’s had decades of an awful time from Nadia.

• Heart
It must be so exhausting for the kids and nanny Di in that house with those two both loving the sound of their own voices.
Mark doesn’t seem to ever have a thought or emotion that he can keep to himself and makes everything about him no matter what while Nadia clearly think herself a lot more knowledgable than she is and needs to make sure her opinion is the loudest.

No wonder Julia keeps her distance. Having an older sister like that I’d say she’s had decades of an awful time from Nadia.
ALL OF THIS 💯

Not sure what I think of Nadia, I don't follow her anyway, but am a huge fan of Julia having grown up with Press Gang, Lynda and Spike! 💔

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure what I think of Nadia and Mark.. sometimes they seem okay and other times they are like 5 year olds on a sugar high, screeching, yelling, talking in strange baby voices... I also think Nadia is very bossy and likes to be in control.

Reactions: 6
Just watched there Greece holiday vlogs. Very insufferable.....they all prance about doing baby voices, stupid impressions and costantly telling the girls how beautiful, stunning and amazing they look. Along with the constant sex innuendos from Nadia and more mark....especially when they’re lying in bed, it’s weird and bleh 🤢 I don’t know how poor nanny di cope in a confined space with them lot for a week. Some of the highlights below 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just watched there Greece holiday vlogs. Very insufferable.....they all prance about doing baby voices, stupid impressions and costantly telling the girls how beautiful, stunning and amazing they look. Along with the constant sex innuendos from Nadia and more mark....especially when they’re lying in bed, it’s weird and bleh 🤢 I don’t know how poor nanny di cope in a confined space with them lot for a week. Some of the highlights below 🙄

I have to agree about those stupid voices and the way that act at times.. very strange.

Mark with his faces and impressions are unbearable!! He acts like a teenage boy always zooming in on Nadia's chest or 'accidentally' leaving a ton of footage of his teenage girls in their bikinis and short skirts. Once word is out his vlogs will be on the perv train which you can imagine is what he wants because it means more followers and more views = more $$.

They keep having to justify their treatment of Nanny Di to "the subs", but I can't help feeling sorry for her when he keeps on and on about how much much she neglected him. She may have done so, but there is no need for everyone to know about that. I am sure she isn't exactly proud of it, so no need to drag her through the mud so publically and so often. What a stunner Nanny Di used to be, and still is!

Oh, the desperate attention-seeking continues! 🙄

Last edited:
I think they are desperate for their eldest girl Maddie to become the next Amy Winehouse and be discovered.
I have watched them from the beginning and its amazing how you can start of liking people and then they they gradually start to annoy you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think they are desperate for their eldest girl Maddie to become the next Amy Winehouse and be discovered.
I have watched them from the beginning and its amazing how you can start of liking people and then they they gradually start to annoy you.
Yep i used to really enjoy their vlogs ,but now Nadia has to take center stage constantly ,and is always referencing how she is noticed wherever she goes , and her ( seemingly insecure hubby) , has an annoying habit of adding the "Nadia Sawahla off the telly" ,when he speaks to her!As if she`d ever let us forget!!..I also noticed how desperate they are for their eldest to have a record deal. I used to respect how they kept the girls out ,especially as they maintained how they often disliked having to be filmed.Now ,whenever they hear the eldest start to sing ,they make a point of showing/letting their viewers listen in..My final straw though (as someone previously mentioned),is her fascination with A saccone joly!.She bleats on about respecting your childrens` privacy in one breath ,yet with the next is singing the praises of a woman who deliberately films her kids ,from birth ,just to live the high life!No ,just NO!!

I used to love watching them but gradually mark started to do my head with his innuendo,pulling faces and stupid voices now I ff every time he’s on screen, can’t stand him. He always speaks like he’s swallowed a dictionary and thinks they’re all so special because Nadias on the telly. Thinking joe wicks is his best pal and Millie Bobby brown is his daughters bestie.
When I was subbed to them my bell was going off sometimes 4 times a day, family fun, GFH, popcorn junkies, how to stay married so far and the rest! Nadia so wants to be like A Sacconejoly it’s sickening. Yet another ‘vlogging family’ in it for the money!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Mark was a HUGE dick with Nadia on this weekend's vlog. He's clearly a jealous little tit that stuff is going on for her and not him. Just want to throat punch him. 😬

I was thinking exactly the same about him when Nadia was packing for her charity trek! All that was on his mind was.... what can I do next year to gain all this hype and excitement that she's getting... it ALWAYS has to go back to what Mark wants or feels or knows or enjoys or thinks... etc etc 🙄

I used to love watching them but gradually mark started to do my head with his innuendo,pulling faces and stupid voices now I ff every time he’s on screen, can’t stand him. He always speaks like he’s swallowed a dictionary and thinks they’re all so special because Nadias on the telly. Thinking joe wicks is his best pal and Millie Bobby brown is his daughters bestie.
When I was subbed to them my bell was going off sometimes 4 times a day, family fun, GFH, popcorn junkies, how to stay married so far and the rest! Nadia so wants to be like A Sacconejoly it’s sickening. Yet another ‘vlogging family’ in it for the money!

I totally agree!
At the start I loved them. The more it's gone on you can see the 💰💰 in their eyes!
Even down to the hot tub. "Anyone want to gift us a hot tub" says Nadia 5 million times. Low and behold they get gifted a hot tub. In a garden that's a bleeping medow!! 😂

YES! Sing for us Maddie.. sing... go on... sing some more... go on... "Ohh subs guess what Maddie has her songs out there"... Yeah like we didn't see that coming!

Not sure what I think of Nadia, I don't follow her anyway, but am a huge fan of Julia having grown up with Press Gang, Lynda and Spike! 💔
Her sister really hit the nail on the head when she tweeted about what Nadia said on LW. She knew it was all for publicity and said she must have a new book or show coming out. She's got the measure of her alright.

Nanny Di is by far the best of the bunch. Love how she calls Mark and bleeping idiot when he plays up to the camera. :ROFLMAO:

She is adorable. I actually hate the way they treat her. She can't enter the vlog without being told to say HIIII SUBS!! Actually every one gets TOLD to say it!! Mark is constantly telling her how much of a bad mother She was to him 🤬 He makes her do so much work in his medow of a "garden" just so he can vlog it!! He takes the piss out of her soooooo much it's sickening!! 😡 No wonder she wants her own space and won't move in with them after her knee operation!

Have you guys watched the vlog where the dogs were being teased (played with, as Nadia calls it🙄) for what felt like waaaaaay to long?
A hell of a lot of their "subs" were on the warpath over it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
I skipped through that section about the dogs because I knew it would be awful. Mark used to put his camera right in Toffee's crate and she'd growl at him to get the duck out of her face. He's such a fecking asshat! His vlogs without Nadia have been hideous and so full of sad sexual innuendos. When will he grow the duck up?

Poor Kiki looks like she misses her mum and Maddie is just relieved her mum isn't there. You can tell she is going through the classic phase of hating everything about her mum and her dad doesn't exactly discourage it. And poor Nanny Di is sick of all of them. I agree they treat her like tit and point the camera in her face for shits and giggles. I was appalled he vlogged her flat. It's clear she is bordering on becoming a hoarder (trust me, I see the signs), and instead of just friggin helping her out to get her flat in order he just put her home out there for entertainment. It backfired because lots of people loved her place, but I thought the whole show was almost abusive. I really worry about her now she is going through grieving.

My last rant are about all the desperate housewife subs who clearly think Mark is 'husband goals' and adore him. He thinks he's quite a catch with all this attention. Check out the comments. They're pathetic!

Edited to add: This doesn't exactly send the message about checking your breasts, does it? twit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I noticed that an Instagrammer
I follow has said he's going to be on her show next week. DJBBQ - but he is annoying me a lot right now.

Reactions: 2
attempted to watch the latest vlog. Thank goodness I found this thread! I seriously hate people who want to be best friends with their kids. The man needs to find some mates his own age.

The kids should show a bit more appreciation for the fact Nadia cooks them whatever the hell they want whenever they want. Mark cooks once in a blue moon for the vlog and he's a saint in their eyes?! I had to skip past the oiling of the chicken AGAIN. He really needs to get out more if he thinks it's funny and thrives on the desperate housewive's attention in the comments.
And he shoved the camera in Toffee's crate again. Surprise surprise. Yeh, that's great viewing. I'm sure Toffee really enjoyed that. Maybe he's found this thread. 🖕 What a huge dickwad he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.