Nadia Sawalha - Four different dinners and MARK

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nanny Di ROCKS! She is the star of their vlogs. I want to bump into her at a class. I bet she's a riot.

The bleating on about being sober is so bleeping annoying. I too live with a sober addict and understand completely how hard it is to live with an addict, but I would throttle him if he acted like Mark. He clearly needs to go back to group, or therapy, or both instead of filming another car vlog after a run. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I like Nadia and really enjoyed when her and skate were doing videos.
These vlogs are ok but Mark is either a complete drain or running around like an annoying child. I hate the way he brings everything back to himself.
Nanny Di and the girls are great. Such a shame it’s far too much Mark droning on. I think if he’d toned himself down I’d watch a lot more.

Reactions: 6
Nanny Thelma was cool too RIP (she'd probably hate me for saying that lol)

Reactions: 4
I was very suspicious of how over-the-top funny Nadia found Pi day to be on the same day as pie day, and sure enough that embarrassing laugh was because she had absolutely no clue what Pi is. WTF! 😲

I also can't stand it that she loves watching the Sacconyjolys and too dim to realize what a scamming, exploitative pair they are.

Reactions: 7
I was very suspicious of how over-the-top funny Nadia found Pi day to be on the same day as pie day, and sure enough that embarrassing laugh was because she had absolutely no clue what Pi is. WTF! 😲

I also can't stand it that she loves watching the Sacconyjolys and too dim to realize what a scamming, exploitative pair they are.
Ha, I felt the cringe too 😂.

The Sacconyjoly thing .. ugh, I don’t think I can even continue to hate watch now!

They are not getting such lovely messages from their sheep on this one. Finally! (y)
"I'm such an advocate for the McCanns" :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I know I am being petty, but FCOL Nadia leave Nanny Di alone about her coat! She won't be cold because it's NOT icy, NOT snowy, and NOT cold this week in NYC. It takes 2 seconds to find that out which no doubt Nanny Di did before she packed. :rolleyes:

Nanny Thelma was cool too RIP (she'd probably hate me for saying that lol)
I went back to watch some vids with Nanny Thelma. What an amazing woman! I have no doubt Nadia didn't appreciate how smart she was. I loved all the sly digs Thelma gave her. :LOL:

Geezuz these two are doing a live stream because Markle is in labour. How far down the bottom of the barrel are they scraping? Do they really need that much attention from their fawning fans on a bank holiday? I've never heard so much drivel. STFU Nadia!

Reactions: 2
Anyone watched their recent Cornwall vlogs?

I could only manage 10 minutes of the one where they visited the hotel spa .. Mark’s stupid gurns and pervy-cringe remarks (whilst zooming in on his Mrs’s baps 🙄) .. and Nadia just being her usual insufferable self.

I often wonder how their girls are so grounded.

From now on, I’ll only watch one of their vlog’s if Nanny Di makes an appearance.

All those zooms of Nadia's body but then he didn't want to show HIS body. EIGHT VLOGS. For a weekend. 😱

I understand Nadia loves to cook, but I don't find her cooking to be all that groundbreaking or skillful. The mess she makes draining a pot of pasta gives me the hinches. Don't even get me started on food waste. Admittedly they are not as bad as Zoella et al. but you do see an awful lot of food getting chucked in the bin, at each other, or on the bloody counter.

Reactions: 5
All those zooms of Nadia's body but then he didn't want to show HIS body. EIGHT VLOGS. For a weekend. 😱

I understand Nadia loves to cook, but I don't find her cooking to be all that groundbreaking or skillful. The mess she makes draining a pot of pasta gives me the hinches. Don't even get me started on food waste. Admittedly they are not as bad as Zoella et al. but you do see an awful lot of food getting chucked in the bin, at each other, or on the bloody counter.
I know what you mean, I sometimes forget she won Masterchef😉 I know it would've been a completely different ballgame cooking in that competition but still...

Reactions: 3
So they pretended to debate James Charles just to have some clickbait title. The Daily Fail on their counter makes even more sense about them. :rolleyes: And Maddie telling Nanny Di to SHUSH tells me all I need to know about the lack of respect in that kitchen. Geezuz. Why leave your kid in the vlog acting like an arse. I'll be kinda glad when Nadia is back. Mark is such a pathetic flake.

Reactions: 1
Vlog #33 and Nadia makes such a bleeping mess making Yorkshire pudding. Masterchef indeed! :rolleyes:😱

Never could take to her she seemed fake to me all those years ago when loose women was a good programme , I liked Kay Adams very much never understood their friendship ! I don’t have a tv but would sometimes watch on catch up what a crappy show this has turned into when they decided to make Katy Price a panellist was just ridiculous so not watched for years , and I can’t stand Colleen Nolan either her common touch is just an act awful women sycophantic airheads most of them how on earth are normal housewives meant to relate to them ? I think BB which I also don’t watch exposed some of these women not their finest hour !!

I’ve got absolutely no time for her whatsoever. She was a serial cheat to her 1st husband and when they split up he committed suicide. She refused point blank to read his suicide note even though his mother begged her to. She lives like an absolute woman as well. She never cleans her house and her kids always had head lice when they were little. Her own sister hates her which says it all really

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.