Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Manky and Skanky sit ranting about Dominic Cummings, they forget that their subs have seen THEM break lockdown rules so many times. Pair of hypocrites.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When Manky and Skanky sit ranting about Dominic Cummings, they forget that their subs have seen THEM break lockdown rules so many times. Pair of hypocrites.
Not so much they forget more like they don’t care.

@missmickey..Ive never heard about Stacey having her own Family YouTube channel ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Make up lesson with skanky at 6 nah don’t think I’ll bother🤣
Obviously been reading this site, and looked into other types of content as we suggested. They are just so unimaginative and predictable. Is she doing her own make up? she looked a right mess the other day on LW when she did her own, and when she tried to do a thick black eyeliner at home.

Reactions: 5
Obviously been reading this site, and looked into other types of content as we suggested. They are just so unimaginative and predictable. Is she doing her own make up? she looked a right mess the other day on LW when she did her own, and when she tried to do a thick black eyeliner at home.
She's doing the live with Donna (Donnamay makeup) she does the make up and hair at Loose Women and has her own brand she sells on facebook.

Reactions: 1
57020CDE-F76E-4E32-AEDD-13F6051A9433.jpeg

47938AF8-819F-404D-94E6-1E190D735E18.jpeg

Think they need a new panel as there all past it..one is 80 & the others are 50+

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Gloria although 80 years old knocks socks off the rest of them....in my opinion😉
could u imagine manky & skanky in an orgy😂Sorry not sorry😆

EBBE363C-2FD0-4043-91B5-72A1A695CCC8.jpeg

Her exact words..I can’t believe how bleeping gorgeous I look

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Kiki is going to Lisa's sons school they said on a vlog a while back, they all went to look around. The poor girl won't know what's hit her, getting up early, studying all day, doing homework. Her anxiety will go through the roof!!! It's actually cruel. She has few social skills and the girls won't like someone with so many Instagram followers. I feel for her life at home and fear for her life at school after 5yrs out

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Considering M behaves like a horny teenager around N I wonder where they go to do the deed (if they even still have a bit..nothing would surprise me). Kiki is at home a lot of the time. Their bedroom is next to Kiki’s room..their bedroom door doesn’t fit properly so can’t be closed never mind locked...also can you imagine the screams coming from N...if ya know what I mean🥴
Maybe they only get the chance when they have a night or two away on their own which is rare.
I don’t think N fancies him anymore anyway and he takes meds which affects the libido, in which case all that Benny Hill carry on is just a front which is what I believe to be the case.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sooo over the moon Stacey is going to be on goggle box. In your face smarmie adders ...Goggle Box can see right through you lot. This is the best news i have heard all day 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Kiki is going to Lisa's sons school they said on a vlog a while back, they all went to look around. The poor girl won't know what's hit her, getting up early, studying all day, doing homework. Her anxiety will go through the roof!!! It's actually cruel. She has few social skills and the girls won't like someone with so many Instagram followers. I feel for her life at home and fear for her life at school after 5yrs out
She won’t be going to the same school as Lisa’s son they live miles away from Lisa and the school. I watched that video it was months ago if she was going to go she’d be there by now.
Just another story for the vlog Kiki will never go back to school believe me.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Not with her best friend Lisa, also a make up artist on LW. How odd.
They’ll be promoting something that Donna is selling I bet. She created her own draw string make up bag before, maybe there’s something new.

Reactions: 1
Considering M behaves like a horny teenager around N I wonder where they go to do the deed (if they even still have a bit..nothing would surprise me). Kiki is at home a lot of the time. Their bedroom is next to Kiki’s room..their bedroom door doesn’t fit properly so can’t be closed never mind locked...also can you imagine the screams coming from N...if ya know what I mean🥴
Maybe they only get the chance when they have a night or two away on their own which is rare.
I don’t think N fancies him anymore anyway and he takes meds which affects the libido, in which case all that Benny Hill carry on is just a front which is what I believe to be the case.
They probably do it in the room with all the mattresses on the floor and I doubt if they are bothered if the girls can hear them. Don't seem to be bothered about anything.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They’ll be promoting something that Donna is selling I bet. She created her own draw string make up bag before, maybe there’s something new.
Yes that had Skankys filthy germ infested make up in, that even shocked her LW colleagues when the result of how many germs it had was disclosed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.