Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is NO WAY they ment to originally type screening more and by mistake predictive text came up with skinning. Skinning is not a popular word that a phone would choose, well not unless the owner of the phone uses that word often!!!!!!!!!!!!
They truly are despicable 😡
Yep...they did not mean screening.. We ALL have seen it clearly said skinning. I have mentioned before they have trouble spelling for home schoolers, but I think in this case the word typed WAS SKINNING!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I see he now answers the new super fan on Instagram Jess Woodstock she must be special as she gets a ❤!! Arselickers paradise

There is NO WAY they ment to originally type screening more and by mistake predictive text came up with skinning. Skinning is not a popular word that a phone would choose, well not unless the owner of the phone uses that word often!!!!!!!!!!!!
They truly are despicable 😡
If that was the case wouldn’t they use the word filming rather than screening ...I smell a rat 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyone think the new thread tile should refer to their lying, begging, drinking, scratching and skinning?

Cashing in on his 15 minutes of fame by lying his way through life. Sober???? not a chance.

I have noticed they have changed the instagram wording from skinning to screening !!!!!!!!!!!!! Well....well......well....they do read this site then.
I must look and see if they've deleted the comments asking what skinning was.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.