Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look at the comments on the live...the comments about Maddie have disappeared however; as mentioned already when they delete the comments which have already been seen it just makes them look as if they are hiding something and that they know they're in their wrong.
They talk about "be kind" but they need to take on their own advice - they can be a very spiteful couple at times.

Reactions: 15
I think he is seriously disturbed and N is enabling him.
You ‘think’ he’s disturbed is an understatement if ever I heard one... they’re both disturbed. They wouldn’t live the way they do if they weren’t disturbed. How many people do you know in your life who live like they do? If you do know someone as bad as them I bet they are either depressed or have serious mental health problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watch him on her Instagram story & then u will see disturbed
Just seen it, WTF? Maddy looks like shes still in her pjs, that was 3 hour ago....its all look at my crazy family dancing round the kitchen haha arent they funny.... Hes definitely put on weight again....

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You ‘think’ he’s disturbed is an understatement if ever I heard one... they’re both disturbed. They wouldn’t live the way they do if they weren’t disturbed. How many people do you know in your life who live like they do? If you do know someone as bad as them I bet they are either depressed or have serious mental health problems.
I was feeling generous. I think they have seriously gone over the top and now cant reign it all back in. They both looks so dirty and unkempt and have piled loads of weight on. The house is a bombsite and they appear not to care, why else would you put out there on YT for the world to see. The thing is, now its out there they cant take it back, I would be truly ashamed to portray myself they way these two do.

Watch him on her Instagram story & then u will see disturbed
@Notsotypical I dont have instagram, do you have a link please?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it's CBD oil that ages people very quickly?
She certainly don’t look like that now..he’s on something as u don’t sweat like he does

There still getting comments on the hello vlog day in the life on YouTube😆
F297CD92-56BA-49F5-BD58-35B5F846E7B0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was feeling generous. I think they have seriously gone over the top and now cant reign it all back in. They both looks so dirty and unkempt and have piled loads of weight on. The house is a bombsite and they appear not to care, why else would you put out there on YT for the world to see. The thing is, now its out there they cant take it back, I would be truly ashamed to portray myself they way these two do.

@Notsotypical I dont have instagram, do you have a link please?
I cant add a link you need an insta account to view i think.

Reactions: 1
For some strange reason Maddie seems to think that Mark is cool, she will be seen dancing with him but there's no way she'd be seen dancing with Nadia. Maddie also thinks smoking is cool, she said so when N and M were going to smoke in part of the ridiculous abba crap. This is a teenager they see as a spokesperson for ALL teens, one who is a witch to her Mum and thinks smoking and drinking cider is cool. Hate to break it to them but anyone who tries to be or thinks they're cool never is.

Reactions: 12
Maddie's instagram shows her in the park 5 days ago drinking cans of Strongbow with her boyfriend.
Yet she says on LW that her children are afraid to go out? Makes you realise that ITV don't check her social media content, but they should!

Reactions: 9
Another amusing comment- basically describes Kiki and Maddie!
View attachment 136557
This comment from Glenn G deserves to be picked up and printed in every newspaper for people to see what these two morons are really like. It’s parents like them who are raising these spoilt brats or snowflakes whatever the choice of word is these days. Glenn is spot on with everything he/she said. To think so many people have died in recent weeks and many are very sick in hospital and all those two concern themselves with is how their precious two daughters are suffering because they can’t be with their friends.
Any idea how we can let the press know about this?

Dolly makes such great comments but I’m surprised they haven’t blocked her.

Following on from my post about nadia and Mark ageing rapidly in the past 2 yrs, I wonder if it's CBD oil that ages people quickly?
Why does Nadia continuously wipe her nose...I have my suspicion..anyone else?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This comment from Glenn G deserves to be picked up and printed in every newspaper for people to see what these two morons are really like. It’s parents like them who are raising these spoilt brats or snowflakes whatever the choice of word is these days. Glenn is spot on with everything he/she said. To think so many people have died in recent weeks and many are very sick in hospital and all those two concern themselves with is how their precious two daughters are suffering because they can’t be with their friends.
Any idea how we can let the press know about this?

Dolly makes such great comments but I’m surprised they haven’t blocked her.

Why does Nadia continuously wipe her nose...I have my suspicion..anyone else?
Can’t block her as it’s not on there channel🤣

Reactions: 1
For some strange reason Maddie seems to think that Mark is cool, she will be seen dancing with him but there's no way she'd be seen dancing with Nadia. Maddie also thinks smoking is cool, she said so when N and M were going to smoke in part of the ridiculous abba crap. This is a teenager they see as a spokesperson for ALL teens, one who is a witch to her Mum and thinks smoking and drinking cider is cool. Hate to break it to them but anyone who tries to be or thinks they're cool never is.
Manky man is nothing short of an idiot and why he or Maddie think he is cool dancing like that is a worry - everything they do is cringe ps. i followed her on Insta to see the story then have unfollowed!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.