Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like they made Kiki take down the ig photo where she's hugging her friend. Such hypocrites especially after the ranting this morning. Another thing i want to mention is that Mark on last nights ramblings he said that he'd bought drinks for Maddie and her friends the previous day(i think) so was she out with a group?
Maddie's instagram shows her in the park 5 days ago drinking cans of Strongbow with her boyfriend.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
He's getting lots of backlash in the comments under the Coveed today. Calling them out. One long anti tory rant.

Reactions: 4
So Nadia said on the current live that she is no longer worried about the virus and just the economy now and so we all need to get out of our houses and just get on with it. Maybe she should consider moving to the USA because that strategy is going really well there! And don’t worry Nadia you won’t be missed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Youtube is on fire today 😂
These comments have gone...
So Nadia not giving a tit about the virus proves it’s been an act all along😡they seriously need to get a grip..the yellow members are still jumping to there defence..I suppose they’ve got as there friends😆

• Angry
Reactions: 10
It seems like they made Kiki take down the ig photo where she's hugging her friend. Such hypocrites especially after the ranting this morning. Another thing i want to mention is that Mark on last nights ramblings he said that he'd bought drinks for Maddie and her friends the previous day(i think) so was she out with a group?
Bit late once the horse has boulted the thick people they are. Taking it down only proves how wrong it was in the first place making us right and them the fools 🤩

Reactions: 11
Do you think that Mark might have a type of mania/being manic/bipolar in his depression? He seems to really go between extremes of negativity/low mood and being energetic/troublesome/annoying.

Reactions: 4
Simple..stop watching them)
It's funny watching them make complete prats of themselves.

I see Holly the immunologist has recently vanished lol. It's interesting to note that when old vlogs pop up on my homepage the majority of people who used to comment frequently have also vanished. It's a shame the same people don't unsubscribe to their page.
She was having a laugh with them, they were taken in by her. Immunologist my arse!!!!

Is there anyone who knows how to find out what they are earning from u tube adverts and family members
N was trying to justify taking money off people saying they are working all the time on vlogs they needed an income from it.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Do you think that Mark might have a type of mania/being manic/bipolar in his depression? He seems to really go between extremes of negativity/low mood and being energetic/troublesome/annoying.
I’m pretty sure that he used to talk about being a manic depressive so yes. I think he definitely has the extreme highs though.

Reactions: 2
It's funny watching them make complete prats of themselves.

She was having a laugh with them, they were taken in by her. Immunologist my arse!!!!

N was trying to justify taking money off people saying they are working all the time on vlogs they needed an income from it.
Absolutely I agree, carry on watching them if you can laugh at them (they just make me sick though because they’re so vile) My comment was to the person saying they feel guilty for criticising them and asked for advice.

Reactions: 3
No resemblance to Aunt Sally whatsoever as she was lovely😊 Nitty Nora’s red cheeks was probably the result of all the bloody scratching she does or maybe...Quote Manky ‘come on kids scratch your cheeks 🤬
You are right no resemblance at all to those two morons, aunt sally and wurzel were great.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure that he used to talk about being a manic depressive so yes. I think he definitely has the extreme highs though.
Mark has the same issues as Tony Slattery, watch the recent documentary. If Mark went off the rails that’s how he’ll end up.
It’s a wonder they haven’t discussed watching the programme..maybe it’s too close to home and wouldn’t want to admit it.

Reactions: 6
He has said he is bipolar

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.