Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they are worrying about their viewings slumping because I noticed they are ramping up the "don't forget to like our podcast, sub to our page, go on to our insta" Mark seems to be doing this a lot recently - he thinks he on some sort of chat radio or panel show. Nadia obviously gets a brief about what they are going to talk about on the show and Mark seems to use that to talk about on their podcasts (not that I bother to listen) or when on youtube.
How can Nadia say they never get sent anything is she forgetting....the free Doughnuts, Lazy Spa, Nijas, Converse, Makeup, free premier tickets, free villa holiday, McDonalds sauce limited edition, free clothes/jumpers sent from instagram shops, Magi Mix. Nadia you are getting greedy and very ungrateful the more you get. On their live today they said they "were doing very nicely thank you" of course they are, they get free money thrown at them and they take from the people less fortunate than themselves. They have no morals.

Oh and now it seems she is using Kaye once again.

Yes, she keeps saying she is doing interviews and that she's SOOOO tired - I can't see it being that hard sitting on your phone bragging and lying about yourself all day.
When they first began their channel ,i enjoyed watching (nearer my age group!:)..Now ,it`s hinting they need this ,the girls love that (Can`t believe they received those trainers and gifts from MIllie Bobbie Brown (wonder how much they badgered her before she caved and sent them?.)..They used to be somewhat relatable ,now they are just greedy ,irritating and jumping on every band wagon going!! The Covid exploitation finally finished me.How anyone can gain from people suffering ,dying ,worrying about money their homes jobs etc is just beneath me..:(

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
For a moment there, I thought she was one of the celebrities.
But no, she's one of the million. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even more gross Manky was clipping the dog's hair right next to the worktop that is always cluttered with food. I felt sorry for the poor dog they made a right mess of him.
I studied dog grooming many years again. I was trying not to look too much. I'm sure I heard them say something about not needing to send them to the groomers in the future. Oh noooo poor pooches🤣

I know its been said before but I can't believe Kiki is only 12 I've just had a look at her insta, nearly 10k followers and some of the photos on there 😬😲 not just them but the comments underneath...i honestly don't know what N & M are thinking.
I know and wasn't she along with Kaye part of a book pushing online safety and kids 🤔

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Latest title of home time
2DA04A48-9FD7-4A61-A0BF-B6A7BF235FAE.jpeg

This is the first image🤢
C56691A4-15A8-4D42-9940-DD06F9A25473.jpeg

Maddie has been with the boyfriend...the proof is on Instagram

C0079AB8-3C3E-455C-9846-B38FEF732D6B.jpeg
4C4EBEF8-9C80-4E73-A576-BED6428F23B6.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Yes ,they`re raking it in doing these vlogs about and during lockdown.I hope seeing covid has obviously bumped up their income ,that they donate a decent amount to the NHS

The lack of socializing was always going to affect Nadia more.I`m sure he knows /recognises it ,and plays it for all its` worth.I`m not going to go into him and de;pression ,because nobody knows until they`ve walked in anothers shoes ,but i would say this isolation has suited him far more.I`ve not properly watched them in a while (the constant Boris like covid updates started to irritate) ,but checking out their most recent "shows" i`m actually beginning to feel for Nadia.Wnat`ll happen if the situation changes ,goodness knows.Nadia needs it more than Mark ,that`s for sure.

Gotta plug their "super talented" (privileged ,) daughter (sorry ,with all her morbid songs ,she `aint no Adele),whilst ignoring how her 12 yr old sister ,desperate for attention ,is showing herself off in way over-the-top photos.They need to be monitoring her ,poor girl.She definitely feels second best.:(
I have to say that I feel sorry for both daughters. I quite like them and I'll let their age groups away with certain annoying behaviour (probably because I cringe at how I was at their ages and give thanks that I wasn't filmed to put money in my parents' wallets). I also like one of Maddie's songs - Butterflies. It's quite sweet and I've found myself humming it every now and again. I actually think having them as parents will hinder them rather than help so the sooner they cut the apron strings, the better. It amazes me how much I liked Nadia and Mark when I first started watching just over a year ago and binged on some of their older vlogs. Nadia was definitely better when it was her and Kaye with the occasional 'marriage' vlog. Now it's just a disgustingly dirty, boring, repetitive, middle-aged couple desperately trying to be 'liked' by strangers - and it seems the more simple-minded strangers are the ones they are clinging to and they talk to them in a horribly patronising manner. I haven't watched a full vlog of theirs in months, just tune in to a minute or two now and again. The only thing that makes me feel guilty about going on about them on here is that I think one or the other of them is going to have some kind of nervous breakdown in the next year or two and I feel I'm somehow contributing to it by disliking them so much. I may have to try and look at them sympathetically but I can't. Any advice?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have to say that I feel sorry for both daughters. I quite like them and I'll let their age groups away with certain annoying behaviour (probably because I cringe at how I was at their ages and give thanks that I wasn't filmed to put money in my parents' wallets). I also like one of Maddie's songs - Butterflies. It's quite sweet and I've found myself humming it every now and again. I actually think having them as parents will hinder them rather than help so the sooner they cut the apron strings, the better. It amazes me how much I liked Nadia and Mark when I first started watching just over a year ago and binged on some of their older vlogs. Nadia was definitely better when it was her and Kaye with the occasional 'marriage' vlog. Now it's just a disgustingly dirty, boring, repetitive, middle-aged couple desperately trying to be 'liked' by strangers - and it seems the more simple-minded strangers are the ones they are clinging to and they talk to them in a horribly patronising manner. I haven't watched a full vlog of theirs in months, just tune in to a minute or two now and again. The only thing that makes me feel guilty about going on about them on here is that I think one or the other of them is going to have some kind of nervous breakdown in the next year or two and I feel I'm somehow contributing to it by disliking them so much. I may have to try and look at them sympathetically but I can't. Any advice?
I used to like watching Kaye and Nadia together,I still like kaye she seems quite genuine but nadia has shown her true colours on the vlogs with manky. I think Kaye used to stay with them when she was doing loose women next day but she's never there now probably got sick of M's childish and pervy behaviour. I think their kids were friends as well but doubt they are now. Gone now is the funny glamorous Nadia on loose women I look at her now on tv and all I see is a fake woman who conned a lot of people out of money saying she was donating to charity and was going to match the donations. Did she do that or did she keep the money. I felt sorry for her when her sister Julia was running her down to the press but see now that Julia was right and I think a lot of the subs are starting to see through M and N and they know it because there are a lot of negative comments on YT but M deletes them quickly. I've put quite a few on which got deleted and I think I've been kicked off now, he's scared his devoted subs will turn against him if they read a few home truths.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I used to like watching Kaye and Nadia together,I still like kaye she seems quite genuine but nadia has shown her true colours on the vlogs with manky. I think Kaye used to stay with them when she was doing loose women next day but she's never there now probably got sick of M's childish and pervy behaviour. I think their kids were friends as well but doubt they are now. Gone now is the funny glamorous Nadia on loose women I look at her now on tv and all I see is a fake woman who conned a lot of people out of money saying she was donating to charity and was going to match the donations. Did she do that or did she keep the money. I felt sorry for her when her sister Julia was running her down to the press but see now that Julia was right and I think a lot of the subs are starting to see through M and N and they know it because there are a lot of negative comments on YT but M deletes them quickly. I've put quite a few on which got deleted and I think I've been kicked off now, he's scared his devoted subs will turn against him if they read a few home truths.
I also liked to watch Kaye and Nadia together. I think Kaye is genuine, funny and intelligent. Nadia took her lead and came up to her level most of the time. However, now she’s ‘broadcasting’ with manic, manky Mark she’s very embarrassingly lowering herself to his pathetic standard. She seems to have lost herself. Sad really because I think she’s better than that?

Does Nadia not realise that Mark is always directing all their subs to Maddie's insta whereby everyone can see her drinking Strongbow in the park with her mates...so how can she say her kids haven't been out? The woman is either very forgetful or doesn't know when to stop the lies. I've also noticed Nadia always has a "friend" who has done this that or the other. She's so used to lying on Loose Women she now needs make believe senarios with make believe friends to have something to talk about on the LW panel.
Yeah she has a friend for every scenario!

Reactions: 5
Just watching Mark's mental health chat and he is chatting about Alcohol and he is making a point about not having a problem with drinking and the cost to the NHS etc....he then says "we bought Maddie and her friends some ciders the other night". Confirming that they 1. buy their underage daughter and her underage friends drinks 2. Know full well she is meeting up with people she shouldn't whilst judging others for doing exactly the same!! Youtube has changed their time stamps so it is -42.45 on the live Mark posted.

• Wow
  • Angry
An alcoholic with an alcoholic mother buys their underage daughter alcohol. Yes, this will end well. :rolleyes: :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Simple..stop watching them)

Reactions: 3
Absolutely agree!!How anyone finds any of their content worthy of paying for i just don`t know!! Hmm ,advice on being sympathetic about them? How about the fact one day in the not too distant future ,their youtube "careers" will have come crashing down on them ,as they shun more and more of their once avid viewers.As for those poor girls i have heaps of sympathy for them ,as ,despite having privileged lives ,they seem desperate for attention ,you can see how embarrassed they are in the vlogs.I honestly hope this all (attention seeking mum ,childish dad) doesn`t have a shocking effect on them as they get older.:(

Reactions: 5
Manky really doesn't like Nads love for Professor Sikora does he? Probably because he isn't a fan of rational thinking, balance and perspective. He probably feels if they include him in their coffeed discussions he wont attract all the hysterical subs, I think he genuinely gets off on winding people up. I have been following the Professor on Twitter much longer than Nitty has. Reading his daily tweets has made realise how much they have whipped up the hysterical side of Corona, probably to help justify 7 ads on a 15 minute live!

• Wow
Is there anyone who knows how to find out what they are earning from u tube adverts and family members

Reactions: 3
16E38CD4-4EAA-440F-82AD-6B8FC8603D0C.jpeg

They were talking about Dominic Cummings good on this person for having an opinion bet Manky didn’t like it tho😆

Any resemblance😆the cheeks
B891AFD7-76AC-4F1D-9291-095CD175FDD9.jpeg
EF133AED-B243-4CD2-A27D-C114D0B25E69.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Holly the immunologist has recently vanished lol. It's interesting to note that when old vlogs pop up on my homepage the majority of people who used to comment frequently have also vanished. It's a shame the same people don't unsubscribe to their page.

Reactions: 9
It seems like they made Kiki take down the ig photo where she's hugging her friend. Such hypocrites especially after the ranting this morning. Another thing i want to mention is that Mark on last nights ramblings he said that he'd bought drinks for Maddie and her friends the previous day(i think) so was she out with a group?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.