Nadia Sawalha #5 when 6 weeks of lockdown gives your house more bacteria than a Covid19 swab

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great Thread ......#5 should be added too
As well as names 👍

Reactions: 6
Great Thread ......#5 should be added too
As well as names 👍
I did but when posted it didn’t appear. Normally when I create new threads it does. I’ve contacted the mods to sort as it won’t let me change.

Reactions: 6
just seen there is a bit of banter on their Hello YT - a superfan is getting upset because they are being dissed!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
See he’s still wearing that jumper..how many days🤢

6FD8FC1F-C71F-4AA2-B313-FDBEFC245F98.jpeg

Go read the comments on this one😆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
See he’s still wearing that jumper..how many days🤢

View attachment 123515
Go read the comments on this one😆
Whoa! So. Much. Truth. I wonder how M copes with the unfiltered comments. There's a clear divide between the militant sycophants and anyone who can see the car crash for what it is (aka the 'troll' brigade). I read a few comments and all were fair and balanced observations of the horror they have witnessed.

What a contrast with Andrea McLean's, esp when you have two slightly older teens (that are both actually teens), two adults and one dog in a much smaller space (indoors and out). It even shows how she preps her own curly hair of a certain age pre-LW appearance. Do you think that's where N got the idea? She's never had an original idea of her own. :ROFLMAO:

Oh and the contrast between Andrea's son calmly getting on with his work at the kitchen counter, before being offered an unconditional offer for University and N bleating on about Maddie pining for her boyfriend (I won't lower myself to comment on her singing, as she is a child). I wonder what his parents think about N mentioning their son on TV and in print every five minutes cos she has Jack sh*t else to talk about? I wonder if they watch the channel. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So Nadia is still insisting she’s a key worker...would she still be saying that if she read this..
[Key Workers are people whose jobs are vital to public health and safety during coronavirus lockdown]
[Key Workers and their families have been able to order tests for coronavirus online from 24 April ]

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.