Nadia Sawalha #47 Coming Soon: The manky & scratchy reality vlogmas lampoon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way he'd pour half a bottle of gin down the sink, no freaking way.
She is scared to go out in "the ghetto" so she won't be able to just nip down to then shops to pick another bottle up and Ocado take ages to deliver these days, so few slots.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her latest insta post just proves how dysfunctional and abusive they are to each other. Hes told (one of many i should imagine) a huge lie. Shes now giving him the silent treatment. She lack so much self-awareness that she thinks this is normal 🤦‍♀️ Lying is a big no no in my relationships as is the silent treatment, both are immature, abusive, nasty traits.
If u pour a bottle of gin out to refill it with water you pour it down the sink not into a cup complete joax post me thinks

Reactions: 18
Just to let you know what to expect from the up-and-coming vlogmas, this is an example from last year.
Manky's third daughter said on her Instagram account recently what a role model she thought her father is in the way he treats women.
I disagree.
Throughout this video, time after time he supports her in mocking her mother. It seriously isn't 'banter'.
And then he comes out with a terrible misogynistic comment, on the par with previous observations of his about women who wear red lipstick, here he implies that if his wife wore boots with chains on she'd be like 'women who wear really smelly knickers' Timestamp 30:40
Disgraceful man. Appalling father. Gaslighted daughter.
Merry Christmas ho ho ho 🌲🎅

(On another note I just thought if the daughters are so embarrassed about her choice in shoes what on earth do they feel about all the half naked stuff she puts on social media? 🤣)

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
He is disgusting and seems to have an obsession with women's knickers. He has made several revolting comments about Nadia's knickers over the years too. She never seems to pull him up, it's as if she's scared of him.

Just to let you know what to expect from the up-and-coming vlogmas, this is an example from last year.
Manky's third daughter said on her Instagram account recently what a role model she thought her father is in the way he treats women.
I disagree.
Throughout this video, time after time he supports her in mocking her mother. It seriously isn't 'banter'.
And then he comes out with a terrible misogynistic comment, on the par with previous observations of his about women who wear red lipstick, here he implies that if his wife wore boots with chains on she'd be like 'women who wear really smelly knickers' Timestamp 30:40

(On another note I just thought if the daughters are so embarrassed about her choice in shoes what on earth do they feel about all the half naked stuff she puts on social media? 🤣)

• Sick
  • Angry
I just can't muster up the interest to watch them anymore (that's why my posts on this thread are becoming sparse). I start watching and get bored and click off. It's the same old, same old. It makes me so angry when they moan about places being busy, like they did in Norfolk. It's like they expect people to vacate places just for them. If they want to go somewhere that's deserted then I'd suggest a week in Grimsby. 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Everything about him annoys me..lazy,lying wanker.
And as for her once you see through the fake persona as portrayed in the media and realise that she isn't bubbly,she isn't kind, she can't cook,she isn't an organic earth mother,she doesn't have a happy marriage or a hot husband, she isn't a champion of women,she doesn't love her body and without the professionals she isn't even attractive.. once you realise all this she causes a wide range of feelings,all negative depending on her latest actions.
OMG!!!! It's like you got inside my head and felt everything I feel about them. Never were truer words spoken (written). Bravo @Poddular

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I disagree.

He makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'd feel ashamed of my husband if he came out with stuff like that. Infact, i very much doubt he would have had the honour to be with me in the first place. ;)

Disgusting bastard.

• Angry
  • Sick
Last edited:
Reactions: 9

this is what nurse ratched made her father, because he's just come out of hospital after a heart operation.

she's a very mentally sick individual.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

this is what nurse ratched made her father, because he's just come out of hospital after a heart operation.

she's a very mentally sick individual.
Which meal does this fit into in her 16.8 regime ? She ate plenty of it instead of a taste.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.